Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,961 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:07 AM

DJ Cuppy Reacts To Breakup Rumours With Anichebe In An Epic Way - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Cuppy Reacts To Breakup Rumours With Anichebe In An Epic Way (50903 Views)

"We're Fine" - Stefflon Don Debunks Breakup Rumours With Burna Boy / Juliet Ibrahim Fuels Breakup Rumours As She Deletes All Photos Of Iceberg Slim / Cuppy Reacts To Victor Anichebe' Marriage Introduction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

DJ Cuppy Reacts To Breakup Rumours With Anichebe In An Epic Way by dinma007: 6:40am On Oct 06, 2017
Billionaire daughter, Florence Ifeoluwa Otedola popularly known as DJ Cuppy has reacted to reports that her relationship with Nigerian striker, Victor Anichebe has ended and that she threw him out of a hotel room in Dubai.

There were reports on social media 2 days ago with images showing the footballer moving out of the said Dubai hotel.

It was also reported that the two love birds called off the relationship during their getaway in Duba

Well, Cuppy has reacted with this cute photo of her and Anichebe and wrote

Anichebe had also reacted to the claims on Instagram saying, “When did I go to Dubai? And does this look like a hotel room? Come on y’all need to do better.”

DJ Cuppy and the former West Brom player started dating in November 11, 2016.

http://www.lailasblog.com/dj-cuppy-reacts-breakup-rumours-anichebe-epic-way/

Cc; lalasticlala

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy Reacts To Breakup Rumours With Anichebe In An Epic Way by calberian: 6:46am On Oct 06, 2017
Modified:

Error on my part. Apologies

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy Reacts To Breakup Rumours With Anichebe In An Epic Way by LifeofAirforce(m): 6:48am On Oct 06, 2017

67 Likes 8 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy Reacts To Breakup Rumours With Anichebe In An Epic Way by seangy4konji: 6:50am On Oct 06, 2017
thats what happens when you diccck your woman down very well..always loyal and respectful...

You dont have to read mining engineering to dig that well as if you are looking for crude oil...

Its for the benefit of both parties when you strike liquid gold.

111 Likes 4 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy Reacts To Breakup Rumours With Anichebe In An Epic Way by BoyHuncho(m): 6:52am On Oct 06, 2017
BS
Re: DJ Cuppy Reacts To Breakup Rumours With Anichebe In An Epic Way by Tolexander: 6:53am On Oct 06, 2017
Even with her pair of stilettos, she is still struggling to reach Anichebe's shoulder!

33 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Reacts To Breakup Rumours With Anichebe In An Epic Way by ifyan(m): 6:58am On Oct 06, 2017
Forget matter wa she de form. She still de miss Victor.

Abeg any body wa no Victor make advice am say that power and skills wa him use skater Cuppy head for oza room make transfer have to pitch.

It's good for him you know

10 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Reacts To Breakup Rumours With Anichebe In An Epic Way by rawpadgin(m): 6:58am On Oct 06, 2017
calberian:
I suspect Mr. Eazi grin
bros as how na

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy Reacts To Breakup Rumours With Anichebe In An Epic Way by ifyan(m): 6:58am On Oct 06, 2017
Tolexander:
Even with her stiletto, she is still struggling to reach Anichebe's shoulder!

Na true was U yarn

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy Reacts To Breakup Rumours With Anichebe In An Epic Way by fuckingAyaya(m): 7:01am On Oct 06, 2017
It's your turn comma withdraw

66 Likes 3 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy Reacts To Breakup Rumours With Anichebe In An Epic Way by abelprice(m): 7:01am On Oct 06, 2017
calberian:
I suspect Mr. Eazi grin
.... undecided

... undecided lipsrsealed..

67 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Reacts To Breakup Rumours With Anichebe In An Epic Way by LesbianBoy(m): 7:03am On Oct 06, 2017
grin
Re: DJ Cuppy Reacts To Breakup Rumours With Anichebe In An Epic Way by Elnino4ladies: 7:19am On Oct 06, 2017
Anichebe is fvcking her well

22 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Reacts To Breakup Rumours With Anichebe In An Epic Way by joseo: 7:24am On Oct 06, 2017
Wetin concern me ?
Re: DJ Cuppy Reacts To Breakup Rumours With Anichebe In An Epic Way by opeyemiieblog(m): 7:59am On Oct 06, 2017
lol
Re: DJ Cuppy Reacts To Breakup Rumours With Anichebe In An Epic Way by Unbreakable007: 9:39am On Oct 06, 2017
Re: DJ Cuppy Reacts To Breakup Rumours With Anichebe In An Epic Way by maxiuc(m): 9:40am On Oct 06, 2017
cheesy
Re: DJ Cuppy Reacts To Breakup Rumours With Anichebe In An Epic Way by YourFatherLap: 9:41am On Oct 06, 2017
Thier father

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy Reacts To Breakup Rumours With Anichebe In An Epic Way by nwakibie3(m): 9:42am On Oct 06, 2017
DJ Cuppy and the former West Brom player started dating in November 11, 2016.

bloggers eh grin grin

they even know the day they started dating..... monitoring spirit everywhere

93 Likes 11 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy Reacts To Breakup Rumours With Anichebe In An Epic Way by icon8: 9:43am On Oct 06, 2017
Silly bloggers!

This one even knows the date they started dating (November 11, 2016).

Kontinu...God dey.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy Reacts To Breakup Rumours With Anichebe In An Epic Way by Greatmind23: 9:44am On Oct 06, 2017
mr eazi life don spoil date normal girl I'm no gree cupy just dey profile him I'm fit never give him that warm juice sef omg
Re: DJ Cuppy Reacts To Breakup Rumours With Anichebe In An Epic Way by Pidginwhisper: 9:44am On Oct 06, 2017
LifeofAirforce:
Yoruba girls like Igbo guys like they love money
Na this kind talk be the reason why you neva blow

102 Likes 10 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy Reacts To Breakup Rumours With Anichebe In An Epic Way by icon8: 9:45am On Oct 06, 2017
Greatmind23:
mr eazi life don spoil date normal girl I'm no gree cupy just dey profile him I'm fit never give him that warm juice sef omg

You no get sense!

Na her younger sister Mr Eazi dey date, no be this one.

9 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Reacts To Breakup Rumours With Anichebe In An Epic Way by nwakibie3(m): 9:46am On Oct 06, 2017
LifeofAirforce:

Yoruba women can do anything to keep an Igbo man. someone said in Ogun state last week that anytime u see a happy Yoruba woman just know that an Igbo man is her life grin grin

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy Reacts To Breakup Rumours With Anichebe In An Epic Way by Morenikeji090(m): 9:47am On Oct 06, 2017
LifeofAirforce:
bloody lie for your info Igbo girls love yourba men a lots why cuz they know Igbo guys majority of them are rebels and bigots Lol go take a pills for your info I schooled in Akwa ibom state, in south south there girls show more love to we Yoruba guys a lots they hate to date Igbo guys coz Igbos guys and there culture is too lousy, igbo girls my ass I don't even pray to marry Igbo girls I rather choose south south chicks they are very loving and cool they don't love money like silly some silly Igbo girls, even my current girlfrd is a cross river girl assuming she was an Igbo i swear I would av broke it up self, you better reason well Igbo got no levels at all... grow up don't be silly suck ass like you.. for your info they respect Yoruba people and culture in this world. Till "Beyoncé" embrace Yoruba culture in her music if you don't know find out fool Igbos no one wanna join you silly ass even Isreal av said Igbos are not from Isreal lols � Check it out Yorubas are making names around the world � check it out in every area of concentration you will see that Yoruba are challenging all lol that's why Davido and Wizkid and Tiwa savage many Yoruba people challengeing Nigeria music not only music � in every parastatal in Nigeria and around the world, lols I thank God am a Yoruba person, we are highly respect around the world cuz we are respectful & friendly & accommodating & educated & successfully & intelligent & brillant & trendy & Godly & loving & social & unique & e.t.c. May God bless our oduduwa land

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy Reacts To Breakup Rumours With Anichebe In An Epic Way by LifeofAirforce(m): 9:47am On Oct 06, 2017
Morenikeji090:
bloody lie for your info Igbo girls love yourba men s lots why cuz they know Igbo guys majority of them are rebels and bigotry Lol go take a pills
Lol
Re: DJ Cuppy Reacts To Breakup Rumours With Anichebe In An Epic Way by tossie101(f): 9:48am On Oct 06, 2017
If u misbehave there ar thousands of very pretty females waiting..

U dont dump male mucicians and footballers.
They dump!!.u LOL.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy Reacts To Breakup Rumours With Anichebe In An Epic Way by Nobody: 9:50am On Oct 06, 2017
LifeofAirforce:
Igbo

14 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Reacts To Breakup Rumours With Anichebe In An Epic Way by nototribalist: 9:50am On Oct 06, 2017
calberian:
I suspect Mr. Eazi grin
I suspect Mr Eazi get hand for this false scandal
Re: DJ Cuppy Reacts To Breakup Rumours With Anichebe In An Epic Way by kabaka1: 9:50am On Oct 06, 2017
Elnino4ladies:
Anichebe is fvcking her well

what do expect when he's an athlete grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Reacts To Breakup Rumours With Anichebe In An Epic Way by nototribalist: 9:51am On Oct 06, 2017
Morenikeji090:
bloody lie for your info Igbo girls love yourba men s lots why cuz they know Igbo guys majority of them are rebels and bigotry Lol go take a pills
no right thinking Igbo girl will want their child to look like this

30 Likes 5 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Prince Murphy Is Dead (A Nollywood Comedy Actor) / Picture Of Oge Okoye's Uncompleted Mansion / Uti Nwachukwu's View On Tiwa Savage's Marriage Issue.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.