Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,845 members, 7,956,172 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 06:49 AM

Dangote Truck Driver Tried To Crush Peace Mass Transport Bus. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Dangote Truck Driver Tried To Crush Peace Mass Transport Bus. (481 Views)

How My RIDA Driver Tried To Kidnap Me - Twitter User / Peace Mass Transport Passenger Narrates Her Ordeal. / Photos Of Burning Lagos Transport Bus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dangote Truck Driver Tried To Crush Peace Mass Transport Bus. by thesolutions(m): 2:40pm On Sep 18, 2017
He Nairalanders.

I want to use this opportunity to account what happened to us on our way to Abuja from Aba on board Peace Mass Transport.

A dangote truck driver deliberately attempted to crush our bus.

While overtaking the truck, the driver begin to move towards the lane shouldering us out of the road.

The bus veered into the bush and somersaulted twice.

The truck driver did not stop but continued moving. The road was good and clear. It was just wickedness that made the truck driver to want to crush our bus.

To God be the glory! There were no casualty. Some people only loss a few thing like phones when the bus somersaulted into the bush.

No one took notice of the plate number of the truck. I could have posted it here.

Peace Mass brought another vehicle that conveyed us to Abuja. We got to abuja at about 11pm last Night.
Re: Dangote Truck Driver Tried To Crush Peace Mass Transport Bus. by thesolutions(m): 2:50pm On Sep 18, 2017
Re: Dangote Truck Driver Tried To Crush Peace Mass Transport Bus. by Ninethmare: 2:59pm On Sep 18, 2017
Dangote (hausa) vs peace mass (igbo) we will not take it

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Please Help Me Resurrect My Dream. Your Advice Is Needed / Meet The Illegal Migrant That Saved A Life And Got Automatic Citizen Thereafter. / South Africa Embassy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.