Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,353 members, 7,819,254 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:23 PM

Neymar Unfollows Edinson Cavani On Instagram Over Set-Piece Issue - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Neymar Unfollows Edinson Cavani On Instagram Over Set-Piece Issue (56636 Views)

Manchester United Complete Free Transfer Of Edinson Cavani / Edinson Cavani Signs A 3-Year Contract With Atletico Madrid / Neymar Unfollows Cavani On Instagram Over Penalty Disagreement; Twitter Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Neymar Unfollows Edinson Cavani On Instagram Over Set-Piece Issue by Neymar1095(m): 12:07pm On Sep 19, 2017
Greenbullet:
Berbatov, cristiano (man utd),etc, na your Mumu be like zee world , extraordinary every day. Cavani is playing with world class midfielders who feed him, I watch ligue1 games , I subscribe a full bouquet, I can't argue with you because you obviously do not watch him play, he comes up against mediocre defenders in a one v one situation and score inexperienced goal keepers, you better watch the matches Dont come here to spew rubbish I won't argue with you, if you want to watch real strikers who work for their goals
1 lacazette
2 fekir
3 yacine mammou
4 mbappe
Lawma Please come and pick up this trash.
Re: Neymar Unfollows Edinson Cavani On Instagram Over Set-Piece Issue by Rossikki: 12:17pm On Sep 19, 2017
Ezechinwa:

Please i need someone to educate me "Why are Igbo's referred to as IPOB", it sounds rude but i need to be sure why that name IPOB is used instead of IGBO?

finally, I hope Igbo's, Yoruba's and Hausa's can stop hating each other, we don't choose other nationality,skin color, religion, etc, so its stupid for any group of people to just hate a certain group of people for no reason.

the only reason Africans don't produce Cars, Phones and technological gadgets is simply because, An Average White man spends his lifetime trying to build things that can change the world, but an Average Blackman spends his lifetime hating on one another and always blaming spirits for every bad thing that happens to him.

one more thing,
my brothers and sisters, abeg help me beg Costa to come back to Chelsea, Morata is still a learner.

Dummy. Ever heard of INNOSON Vehicle Manufacturing and Zinox Computers? Are the cars, SUVs, buses, computers, tablets, and laptops produced by them done by ghosts? Is it not Africans producing them?

1 Like

Re: Neymar Unfollows Edinson Cavani On Instagram Over Set-Piece Issue by zanogo(m): 12:19pm On Sep 19, 2017
Greenbullet:
what do I care if mahrez is a bench warmer from ligue2 do you know where mcguaire is from ? ,you better learn football not just statistics, I Dont have time to argue with people who watch gotv and want to form analyser.
Shut up!!! I hate when a less informed person keeps spamming the cyber space, you don't know jack about football, do you think football start and end in england? I was even expecting a better response from u but that thrash you posted there just summarize who you are. Next time if you dont have in depth knowledge about a topic, you keep shut...... I dont think that is too much to ask for. Ignorance spreads more than Ebola
Re: Neymar Unfollows Edinson Cavani On Instagram Over Set-Piece Issue by Greenbullet(m): 1:18pm On Sep 19, 2017
zanogo:

Shut up!!! I hate when a less informed person keeps spamming the cyber space, you don't know jack about football, do you think football start and end in england? I was even expecting a better response from u but that thrash you posted there just summarize who you are. Next time if you dont have in depth knowledge about a topic, you keep shut...... I dont think that is too much to ask for. Ignorance spreads more than Ebola
go and buy dstv so that you can watch football, I watch every major league even Swedish and Iceland premiere football, I cannot be educated by you, its not possible ,no vex.
Re: Neymar Unfollows Edinson Cavani On Instagram Over Set-Piece Issue by danolorunmo(m): 1:38pm On Sep 19, 2017
Na wah for Neymar sha o. If Cr7 and other great players had behaved like this then they wouldn't have ascended to the pinnacle of the game. Anyways, guys please read my blog post @

Liverpool fans were joyous over the news that 'the OX' would be joining them from Arsenal. Chamberlain's arrival brought about a sense of hope and assurance to this current Liverpool side. Maybe, just maybe it would be their year at last. Fast forward to 5 games into the season and there are rumors in some corners that Chamberlain might be cursed. Chamberlain last game for Arsenal was against his current side, Liverpool. In that match, he was powerless to prevent his side from the 4-nil spanking at the hands of Arsenal. When he was subbed off, he had a look in his face that suggested he had just played the last game for the club. The fans feared so too, and their fears were confirmed when it was announced that the player had joined Liverpool. Although his send forth was not ideal, he will always have a place in the heart of the Arsenal fans. 'We are the biggest winners' thought the Liverpool fans. Little did they know that Chamberlain's arrival would bring about a stretch of bad luck.

More details

https://grass-sports..com/2017/09/what-is-up-with-alex-oxlade-chamberlain.html
Re: Neymar Unfollows Edinson Cavani On Instagram Over Set-Piece Issue by zanogo(m): 1:43pm On Sep 19, 2017
Greenbullet:
go and buy dstv so that you can watch football, I watch every major league even Swedish and Iceland premiere football, I cannot be educated by you, its not possible ,no vex.
poverty mentality!!! i have a dstv premium at house, i dont even watch it, i stream any match i want to watch any where i am .Even if you stayed glued to dstv watching matches for a whole year that doesnt mean your 3.75 mb brain would be able to process any of it. it is like beating a dead horse.....and to burst your bubble again, there is nothing exclusive about dstv, even petty shop owners have it everywhere in south africa, i blame the government that makes dstv looks like an accomplishment to deluded people like you
Re: Neymar Unfollows Edinson Cavani On Instagram Over Set-Piece Issue by Greenbullet(m): 1:45pm On Sep 19, 2017
zanogo:

poverty mentality!!! i have a dstv premium at house, i dont even watch it, i stream any match i want to watch any where i am .Even if you stayed glued to dstv watching matches for a whole year that doesnt mean your 3.75 mb brain would be able to process any of it. it is like beating a dead horse.....and to burst your bubble again, there is nothing exclusive about dstv, even petty shop owners have it everywhere in south africa, i blame the government that makes dstv looks like an accomplishment to deluded people like you
you can lie.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Neymar Unfollows Edinson Cavani On Instagram Over Set-Piece Issue by zanogo(m): 1:52pm On Sep 19, 2017
Greenbullet:
you can lie.
do you think everybody is a pauper like you? gerrout!!! i dont deal with people competing with orangutans on brain development.
Re: Neymar Unfollows Edinson Cavani On Instagram Over Set-Piece Issue by ClintonNzedimma(m): 2:45pm On Sep 19, 2017
PrecisionFx:

let me teach u how to say it... In this era, la liga have the better teams or have gotten the better results/successes.

Between 2005 n 2012, English teams dominated Europe, it's usually turn by turn.

The rise of messsi n ronaldo took trophies to la liga, it will still shift later.
Nah....
UCL winners
2005 Liverpool
2006 Barca
2007 Ac Milan
2008 Man U
2009 Barca
2010 Inter
2011 Barca
2012 Chelsea

Please define dominate
Note: Am using time frame you stated.
Re: Neymar Unfollows Edinson Cavani On Instagram Over Set-Piece Issue by davidif: 2:52pm On Sep 19, 2017
PrecisionFx:

IPOB is a group.

It's not about Igbos.

It's about Biafrans.

And don't be deceived, an exit from nigeria has been permanently living in the hearts n minds of igbos since 1967, Don't be deceived/don't deceive urself (whichever one).

Why are u inventing things '""they have gained a strong following due to the vacuum of leadership in the East""" - There is no vaccum of leadership in the east.

Every Nigerian including u knows why the agitations of biafra started, but u feel safer blaming leadership vaccum n recession.

I've listed the things that brought about this new biafra talk to u before, but u just prefer to insist otherwise.

First of all, you dont speak for all igbos so speak for yourself.

Secondly, we probably wouldn't have been in this mess today if Emeka Ifeajuna, Kaduna Nzeogwu and their young cadre of igbo officers did not stage the first coup and lead us on the path to civil war.

Thirdly, we probably wouldnt have been here if Aguiyi Irinsi had done the right thing and held the coup plotters who murdered dozens of unarmed civilians (including women and children) in cold blood to justice but no he did not. He used the coup to justify taking over the country to become head of state and pass some of the most devastating measures that has put us in this position today so if you have someone to blame for all this mess direct it to the right people.
Re: Neymar Unfollows Edinson Cavani On Instagram Over Set-Piece Issue by Nobody: 3:23pm On Sep 19, 2017
davidif:

First of all, you dont speak for all igbos so speak for yourself.

Secondly, we probably wouldn't have been in this mess today if Emeka Ifeajuna, Kaduna Nzeogwu and their young cadre of igbo officers did not stage the first coup and lead us on the path to civil war.

Thirdly, we probably wouldnt have been here if Aguiyi Irinsi had done the right thing and held the coup plotters who murdered dozens of unarmed civilians (including women and children) in cold blood to justice but no he did not. He used the coup to justify taking over the country to become head of state and pass some of the most devastating measures that has put us in this position today so if you have someone to blame for all this mess direct it to the right people.

Seriously wen did u start speaking for the igbos (chisos!!!).

Wow, this is how u use history...

U forgot to add these coup plotters.

Adewale Ademoyega - Author Why we struck.

Victor Banjo.

Adeleke.

Fola Oyewole - author of The reluctant rebel.

U want it to seem as if the igbos did a coup abi
grin..

The full list of the coup plotters Includes a man caller Hassan Kastina and a number of other Hausa soldiers.

The 1966 coup was a nationalist agenda, over 25 soldiers from igbo, Hausa n Yoruba were part of that coup, but due to hatred, nigeria has been trying to tag it an igbo coup.

Ironsi Locked up all the coup plotters and any sensible person should have known that with the bloodshed that has already gone down, it wasn't a good decision to continue the killing. They were all in jail(igbos, hausas, yorubas), ur argument would have been valid if Ironsi released those soldiers to go home.

The Nigerian civil war wasn't caused by the January 1966 coup, every war observer from around the world that visited nigeria said same. Just face the truth.
Re: Neymar Unfollows Edinson Cavani On Instagram Over Set-Piece Issue by zagadat1: 3:49pm On Sep 19, 2017
The Uruguayan is said to have a clause in his contract stipulating that if he is the club's top goal scorer at the end of the season - like last year - he will be awarded a €1million bonus. He is therefore keen to take every opportunity that arises to increase his Tally.

It's not clear whether Neymar has a similar clause in his own contract, although it wouldn't come as any surprise if he did.

Now It's clear why these guys are eager to take every freekick or penalty.
Re: Neymar Unfollows Edinson Cavani On Instagram Over Set-Piece Issue by Greenbullet(m): 4:51pm On Sep 19, 2017
zanogo:

do you think everybody is a pauper like you? gerrout!!! i dont deal with people competing with orangutans on brain development.
pauper ? I will feed your family this Christmas.

Re: Neymar Unfollows Edinson Cavani On Instagram Over Set-Piece Issue by davidif: 4:52pm On Sep 19, 2017
PrecisionFx:

Seriously wen did u start speaking for the igbos (chisos!!!).

Wow, this is how u use history...

U forgot to add these coup plotters.

Adewale Ademoyega - Author Why we struck.

Victor Banjo.

Adeleke.

Fola Oyewole - author of The reluctant rebel.

U want it to seem as if the igbos did a coup abi
grin..

The full list of the coup plotters Includes a man caller Hassan Kastina and a number of other Hausa soldiers.

The 1966 coup was a nationalist agenda, over 25 soldiers from igbo, Hausa n Yoruba were part of that coup, but due to hatred, nigeria has been trying to tag it an igbo coup.

Ironsi Locked up all the coup plotters and any sensible person should have known that with the bloodshed that has already gone down, it wasn't a good decision to continue the killing. They were all in jail(igbos, hausas, yorubas), ur argument would have been valid if Ironsi released those soldiers to go home.

The Nigerian civil war wasn't caused by the January 1966 coup, every war observer from around the world that visited nigeria said same. Just face the truth.

Wrong, Wrong, Wrong!!! If Aguiyi Irinsi was truly concerned about justice, the coup plotters would have immediately being put on trial for murder and crimes against the country and executed according to the code of millitary conduct but nope he just left them their in prison thinking that he would wait until the furor blew over.

Secondly if Afuiyi Ironsi was truly concerned about doing the right thing he wouldn't have used the opportunity to seize power but he would have handed over to the deputy prime minister, to the acting president Nnamdi Azikiwe or worst case scenario he could have ordered new elections instead the guy he decided to become head of state and he proposed some of the most devastating measures ever passed on the country including the most ingamous "Decree 34" that turned Nigeria from federalism into a unitary state with an all powerful central govt. In other words, everything we suffer today is as a result of that policy. All those that clamor for true federalism or restructuring should know that Afuiyi we once practised a form of govt where every region was free to develop at its own pace and had control over their own resources until our first dictator changed all that.

Lastly, the coup led by Ifeajuna and Nzeogwu and the majority led igbo officers against their mostly northern superiors led a lot of northerners to assume that this was an igbo coup to take over the country and it led to massive reprisals against igbos in the north and other parts of the country which even led to reprisals when the counter coup came in 1967. This is what led to Odumegwu Ojukwu to say enough was enough but all this could have been avoided had the correct thing being done in the first place.
Re: Neymar Unfollows Edinson Cavani On Instagram Over Set-Piece Issue by Nobody: 5:52pm On Sep 19, 2017
davidif:

Wrong, Wrong, Wrong!!! If Aguiyi Irinsi was truly concerned about justice, the coup plotters would have immediately being put on trial for murder and crimes against the country and executed according to the code of millitary conduct but nope he just left them their in prison thinking that he would wait until the furor blew over.

Secondly if Afuiyi Ironsi was truly concerned about doing the right thing he wouldn't have used the opportunity to seize power but he would have handed over to the deputy prime minister, to the acting president Nnamdi Azikiwe or worst case scenario he could have ordered new elections instead the guy he decided to become head of state and he proposed some of the most devastating measures ever passed on the country including the most ingamous "Decree 34" that turned Nigeria from federalism into a unitary state with an all powerful central govt. In other words, everything we suffer today is as a result of that policy. All those that clamor for true federalism or restructuring should know that Afuiyi we once practised a form of govt where every region was free to develop at its own pace and had control over their own resources until our first dictator changed all that.

Lastly, the coup led by Ifeajuna and Nzeogwu and the majority led igbo officers against their mostly northern superiors led a lot of northerners to assume that this was an igbo coup to take over the country and it led to massive reprisals against igbos in the north and other parts of the country which even led to reprisals when the counter coup came in 1967. This is what led to Odumegwu Ojukwu to say enough was enough but all this could have been avoided had the correct thing being done in the first place.

''majority led igbo officers"

Read the names I listed.

Dimka killed Murtala Mohammed, did the northerners start killing members of his tribe

The igbo targeted killings in the north before 1960 was also because of a coup or because of Aguiyi Ironsi
grin.
Re: Neymar Unfollows Edinson Cavani On Instagram Over Set-Piece Issue by zanogo(m): 6:14pm On Sep 19, 2017
Greenbullet:
pauper ? I will feed your family this Christmas.
i get you, it is only during christmas you get to eat something close to food, by the way i need to commend those officials in the IDP camp you are staying for giving you free internet access.
Re: Neymar Unfollows Edinson Cavani On Instagram Over Set-Piece Issue by davidif: 7:50pm On Sep 19, 2017
PrecisionFx:

''majority led igbo officers"

Read the names I listed.

Dimka killed Murtala Mohammed, did the northerners start killing members of his tribe

The igbo targeted killings in the north before 1960 was also because of a coup or because of Aguiyi Ironsi
grin.

Yep, there were some Yorubas involved but it was still a coup led by Ifeajuna and Nzeogwu.

As for your killings in the North that you claim, you would serve us better by giving us a link to your claim. Besides even if there were some "killings" as you claim they most likely were not on the scale of what went down in '66 and '67.

1 Like

Re: Neymar Unfollows Edinson Cavani On Instagram Over Set-Piece Issue by Nobody: 8:47pm On Sep 19, 2017
Rossikki:

Dummy. Ever heard of INNOSON Vehicle Manufacturing and Zinox Computers? Are the cars, SUVs, buses, computers, tablets, and laptops produced by them done by ghosts? Is it not Africans producing them?

dummy, there's a difference between building from scratch and importing + assembling computer and car parts.

what about PlayStation , IPhone? my earlier post is not saying we should embrace 70% technology, but saying we need to upgrade and never settle for second place.

fix the light issues that is taking Almighty Nigeria years to get it right.
Re: Neymar Unfollows Edinson Cavani On Instagram Over Set-Piece Issue by Nobody: 8:48pm On Sep 19, 2017
Tolams16:
Lol.....so u dont know the difference btw igbo N ipob N u re igbo...Dude next time try n find out...use google. IPoB means indigenous people o f biafra....it is not an insult . Lol u re hilarious...

thanks for clearing this out.
Re: Neymar Unfollows Edinson Cavani On Instagram Over Set-Piece Issue by Nobody: 8:54pm On Sep 19, 2017
firstolalekan:

You have a problem.
Firstly, there's is nothing like white or black man. Unless you're colorblind.... I AM AN AFRICAN BUT MY SKIN IS NOT BLACK AND I HAVE NEVER SEEN A WHITE SKIN BEFORE...
Secondly, the answer to your question is WHY ARE YORUBAS CALLED AFONJA?... There you go

well, its a generic way of referring to Africans (you don't expect me to start mentioning the types of skin color we all have do you?)

I also made remarks about Igos,Yoruba's and Hausa to put their difference's aside and stop hating on each other. I personally can not call a Yoruba man Afonja, it sounds disrespectful.
Re: Neymar Unfollows Edinson Cavani On Instagram Over Set-Piece Issue by Nobody: 8:55pm On Sep 19, 2017
davidif:

While IPOB is an Igbo group its safe to say that majority of Igbos are not IPOB or that IPOB speaks for all of them. IPOB is a very vocal minority group though and they have gained a strong following due to the vacuum of leadership in the East and the uncertainty gripping the country.
thanks for clearing that out
Re: Neymar Unfollows Edinson Cavani On Instagram Over Set-Piece Issue by Mhyketh(m): 10:14pm On Sep 19, 2017
Still sensing leadership problem in this club, and no possible solution is visible.
Re: Neymar Unfollows Edinson Cavani On Instagram Over Set-Piece Issue by Mhyketh(m): 10:14pm On Sep 19, 2017
Still sensing leadership problem in this club, and on possible solution is visible.
Re: Neymar Unfollows Edinson Cavani On Instagram Over Set-Piece Issue by Greenbullet(m): 11:11pm On Sep 19, 2017
zanogo:

i get you, it is only during christmas you get to eat something close to food, by the way i need to commend those officials in the IDP camp you are staying for giving you free internet access.
I eat what I want everyday , I subscribe your salary in a month kid, thank God for Mtn free 10mb in your life.
Re: Neymar Unfollows Edinson Cavani On Instagram Over Set-Piece Issue by Nobody: 12:46am On Sep 20, 2017
davidif:

Yep, there were some Yorubas involved but it was still a coup led by Ifeajuna and Nzeogwu.

As for your killings in the North that you claim, you would serve us better by giving us a link to your claim. Besides even if there were some "killings" as you claim they most likely were not on the scale of what went down in '66 and '67.

Do u know why many yoruba soldiers were keen on the coup
Re: Neymar Unfollows Edinson Cavani On Instagram Over Set-Piece Issue by Okuda(m): 7:49am On Sep 20, 2017
bedspread:
Young man Neymar is golden boi of dt team. A boy bought by a nation....
no be by who first come oo
I am very okay, I don't know about you

chill na, you think say na 2 mins noodles. Shebi Buhari dey form say he wan fight corruption and bring economic stability. Cabal and corruption show am say people dey before he show.. You cannot just come into any setting and be forming James Bond unless you are actually James Bond. Men go show am say them old pass am forget money.
Re: Neymar Unfollows Edinson Cavani On Instagram Over Set-Piece Issue by zanogo(m): 12:07pm On Sep 20, 2017
Greenbullet:
I eat what I want everyday , I subscribe your salary in a month kid, thank God for Mtn free 10mb in your life.
you dont deserve my attention, go back to the IDP camp you crawl from and quickly line up for afternoon food, your case is a prime example that everybody should not be trusted with a mobile phone
Re: Neymar Unfollows Edinson Cavani On Instagram Over Set-Piece Issue by Greenbullet(m): 12:58pm On Sep 20, 2017
zanogo:

you dont deserve my attention, go back to the IDP camp you crawl from and quickly line up for afternoon food, your case is a prime example that everybody should not be trusted with a mobile phone
I Dont deserve your attention because it's worth the same as shit, and I Dont deal with shit, when its Christmas ,pm me let me help your life.
Re: Neymar Unfollows Edinson Cavani On Instagram Over Set-Piece Issue by zanogo(m): 1:42pm On Sep 20, 2017
Greenbullet:
I Dont deserve your attention because it's worth the same as shit, and I Dont deal with shit, when its Christmas ,pm me let me help your life.
lol, i should pm you on a phone you borrowed from an official in your IDP camp, you must be high on camel shit, it seems you are a deranged teenager happy about his parent's absence from house
Re: Neymar Unfollows Edinson Cavani On Instagram Over Set-Piece Issue by Greenbullet(m): 1:43pm On Sep 20, 2017
zanogo:

lol, i should pm you on a phone you borrowed from an official in your IDP camp, you must be high on camel shit, it seems you are a deranged teenager happy about his parent's absence from house
will you pm me or not ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Footballers And Their Wives (Pictures) / Alex Iwobi Confused After Coming On As Substitute. Photos / Arsenal manager Mikel Arteta has tested positive for coronavirus.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.