Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,461 members, 7,954,803 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:45 AM

OAP Freeze Collapse On His Way To Work, After Forgetting His Asthmatic Inhaler - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / OAP Freeze Collapse On His Way To Work, After Forgetting His Asthmatic Inhaler (1987 Views)

Davido Gives Up On Gym Work After Months Of Dedication / "Laycon Should Come Out And Marry Better Girls" - OAP Freeze / Uche Uba Blasts Daddy Freeze In An Open Letter. OAP Freeze Fires Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

OAP Freeze Collapse On His Way To Work, After Forgetting His Asthmatic Inhaler by blogreporter: 4:22pm On Sep 18, 2017
A report reaching EbiwalisGossipBlog right now is that OAP Daddy Freeze reportedly collapsed on his way to work.. A reliable source told Ebiwalismoment.com that The Freethesheeple Leader is said to be an Asthmatic Patient, But forgot to carry along his Inhaler to work...

He reportedly got choked while on air at his office in Cool FM, and was rushed to an emergency room..
Confirming the incident the source told Ebiwalismoment.com:

'Its a Normal thing for someone with Asthma to collapse, he got choked but he's doing better now.

When asked if his back to work, the source added:

'Yes, we're all in good spirit now, Recall that Freeze once revealed he smoked cigarette for 4years, but dumped it after he found Jesus.

Freeze who is known for opposing all celebrity trends, has been engaged to his girlfriend for more than 2years now, he's yet to tie the knot..

Even though he blocked me on IG for getting on his nerves, Ebiwali hope he gets well soon..

Source:- http://www.ebiwalismoment.com/2017/09/oap-freeze-reportedly-collapse-on-his.html

Cc: lalasticlala

Re: OAP Freeze Collapse On His Way To Work, After Forgetting His Asthmatic Inhaler by midehi2(f): 4:22pm On Sep 18, 2017
This man wey him mouth dey run like tap

1 Like

Re: OAP Freeze Collapse On His Way To Work, After Forgetting His Asthmatic Inhaler by opeyemiieblog(m): 4:37pm On Sep 18, 2017
so he get asMA n his mouth dey run anyhow
Re: OAP Freeze Collapse On His Way To Work, After Forgetting His Asthmatic Inhaler by ibkkk(f): 4:39pm On Sep 18, 2017
Thank God he got help on time. If not...
Re: OAP Freeze Collapse On His Way To Work, After Forgetting His Asthmatic Inhaler by Chubhie: 4:47pm On Sep 18, 2017
Inhalers fall on him.
Re: OAP Freeze Collapse On His Way To Work, After Forgetting His Asthmatic Inhaler by MhizzAJ(f): 4:50pm On Sep 18, 2017
This one that talks anyhow
Re: OAP Freeze Collapse On His Way To Work, After Forgetting His Asthmatic Inhaler by apexJ(m): 5:28pm On Sep 18, 2017
so dis tap geh asthma.....d next tym wey hin jst de talk to much jst threaten am wit hin inhaler
Re: OAP Freeze Collapse On His Way To Work, After Forgetting His Asthmatic Inhaler by GibsonB(m): 7:50pm On Sep 18, 2017
Never Knew His an Ashmatic papay.. grin grin
Re: OAP Freeze Collapse On His Way To Work, After Forgetting His Asthmatic Inhaler by Rachelsblog(f): 8:04pm On Sep 18, 2017
apexJ:
so dis tap geh asthma.....d next tym wey hin jst de talk to much jst threaten am wit hin inhaler
Just re-read what you posted, you'll agree with me that, you're a secondary drop out.

3 Likes

Re: OAP Freeze Collapse On His Way To Work, After Forgetting His Asthmatic Inhaler by Houseofglam7(f): 9:43pm On Sep 18, 2017
Ha!
I feel sorry for him sha
Re: OAP Freeze Collapse On His Way To Work, After Forgetting His Asthmatic Inhaler by apexJ(m): 10:04pm On Sep 18, 2017
Rachelsblog:
Just re-read what you posted, you'll agree with me that, you're a secondary drop out.
see dis fool o....u wey b university graduate...me na *secondary* dropout cus u na primary *skul* proprietress
Re: OAP Freeze Collapse On His Way To Work, After Forgetting His Asthmatic Inhaler by Funkybabee(f): 11:04pm On Sep 18, 2017
So people done give him a gift cross already

Him mouth too much!!!
Re: OAP Freeze Collapse On His Way To Work, After Forgetting His Asthmatic Inhaler by Rachelsblog(f): 2:26am On Sep 19, 2017
Look at this Olosho, so you even get mind to reply me, lemme not finish you this morning, i have better things to do biko..
Re: OAP Freeze Collapse On His Way To Work, After Forgetting His Asthmatic Inhaler by Rachelsblog(f): 6:04am On Sep 19, 2017
apexJ:
see dis fool o....u wey b university graduate...me na *secondary* dropout cus u na primary *skul* proprietress
Mumu ordinary School u cannot spell, how am i sure u know how to spell ur name..
Re: OAP Freeze Collapse On His Way To Work, After Forgetting His Asthmatic Inhaler by DRPAIT123(m): 6:12am On Sep 19, 2017
God deh your side man,don't let it happen again ooo
Re: OAP Freeze Collapse On His Way To Work, After Forgetting His Asthmatic Inhaler by Rachelsblog(f): 7:41am On Sep 19, 2017
Get well soon, and stop smoking
Re: OAP Freeze Collapse On His Way To Work, After Forgetting His Asthmatic Inhaler by Rachelsblog(f): 9:44am On Sep 19, 2017
midehi2:
This man wey him mouth dey run like tap
grin[color=#990000][/color]
Re: OAP Freeze Collapse On His Way To Work, After Forgetting His Asthmatic Inhaler by apexJ(m): 11:03am On Sep 19, 2017
Rachelsblog:

Mumu ordinary School u cannot spell, how am i sure u know how to spell ur name..
b lyk sense don finish 4 ya family...... no b nigerian pidgin i de type wit?? mumu.....evn if i no sabi spell *school* atleast i sabi spell *buffoon* wey u b cus u jst de show ya foolishness
Re: OAP Freeze Collapse On His Way To Work, After Forgetting His Asthmatic Inhaler by Rachelsblog(f): 11:52am On Sep 19, 2017
Olodo, Your name is as stupid as you, Ape like you, I will not exchange words with someone that still use Bucket to urinate at night, lemme know when you start paying you bills, .fool
Re: OAP Freeze Collapse On His Way To Work, After Forgetting His Asthmatic Inhaler by allstarcomic(m): 3:24pm On Sep 19, 2017
SO HE HAS ASTHMA.
AND HE BEHAVES LIKE LASTMAN.

(1) (Reply)

“I Denied Myself Good Things To Build My Parent This House” – Nollywood Actress / WOW: Davido Exposed His Best Friend / Pretty Lady Dies After Being Beaten By Boyfriend On Her Birthday (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.