Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,069 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:37 AM

Pretty Lady Dies After Being Beaten By Boyfriend On Her Birthday (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pretty Lady Dies After Being Beaten By Boyfriend On Her Birthday (photos) (1966 Views)

Pero Adeniyi Gushes Over Gifts She Got From Her Boyfriend On Valentine’s Day / Fella Makafui's Wine Shop Closed Down By Boyfriend (Photos) / "I Want Kiss Daniel To Suck My Breast" - Pretty Lady Begs Singer On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pretty Lady Dies After Being Beaten By Boyfriend On Her Birthday (photos) by todayingh: 3:50pm On Aug 16, 2018
All over the world, domestic violence stories have been reported and despite the social media outburst and caution this act still seems to be rampant. Some people survive this attack while others don’t.

A 42-year-old woman identified as Manotsi Lemao has just been reported dead after she was beaten mercilessly beaten by her boyfriend in South Africa. She passed away at her cousin’s place where she was trying to recover from the brutalisation. Read the rest of the story by clicking below:

https://todayingh.com/pretty-lady-dies-after-being-beaten-by-boyfriend-on-her-birthday-photos-2530/

Re: Pretty Lady Dies After Being Beaten By Boyfriend On Her Birthday (photos) by Shelumiel: 3:54pm On Aug 16, 2018
Chai! angry
Re: Pretty Lady Dies After Being Beaten By Boyfriend On Her Birthday (photos) by Nobody: 4:05pm On Aug 16, 2018
News like this vexes me too much. embarassed

Why hit someone with so much force and hate with intent to maim Same person you've had pleasures with

The devil's got nothing on some humans.

*When your partner is towing the physical abuse line, best thing is to leave sharp sharp. It doesn't end well most times*

Life's too sweet to be wasted on the altar of a flawed relationship!!!

1 Like

Re: Pretty Lady Dies After Being Beaten By Boyfriend On Her Birthday (photos) by IPOBrep: 4:11pm On Aug 16, 2018
Orla234:
News like this vexes me too much. embarassed

Why hit someone with so much force and hate with intent to maim Same person you've had pleasures with

*When your partner is towing the physical abuse line, best thing is to leave sharp sharp. It doesn't end well most times*

Life's too sweet to be wasted on the altar of a flawed relationship!!!

some you dont ever agree to walk away until you are beaten or have your things thrown out like a rejected corpse .

this is definitely not the first time he is treating her like this yet she stayed believing she will change him or he will change because of her.

adults dont change, they improve on what they have become whether monsters or angels .
Re: Pretty Lady Dies After Being Beaten By Boyfriend On Her Birthday (photos) by LuciferKristi: 4:14pm On Aug 16, 2018
Orla234:

This table you're shaking...
Re: Pretty Lady Dies After Being Beaten By Boyfriend On Her Birthday (photos) by Nobody: 4:46pm On Aug 16, 2018
LuciferKristi:

This table you're shaking...

Lucifer what's up. cool
Re: Pretty Lady Dies After Being Beaten By Boyfriend On Her Birthday (photos) by Nobody: 4:54pm On Aug 16, 2018
IPOBrep:

some you dont ever agree to walk away until you are beaten or have your things thrown out like a rejected corpse .

this is definitely not the first time he is treating her like this yet she stayed believing she will change him or he will change because of her.

adults dont change, they improve on what they have become whether monsters or angels .

You're right yeah. It's a really sad case, I tell you. Some of these women put so may things before themselves, which is detrimental to them.

This doesn't apply to me at all. When there's any form of unnecessary aggro in the mix... Imma pull a Usain Bolt...
Re: Pretty Lady Dies After Being Beaten By Boyfriend On Her Birthday (photos) by pweshdodo(m): 7:00pm On Aug 16, 2018
How will I beat my girlfriend on her birthday

Some people sha
Rip to her

Sorry it's coming late sad
Re: Pretty Lady Dies After Being Beaten By Boyfriend On Her Birthday (photos) by taiwiki(m): 9:09pm On Aug 16, 2018
.at 42 still doing bf and gf

(1) (Reply)

Men Send All Colours, Sizes And Curved Dicks To Me On Instagram - Angel Chris / How To Join Sweet Boys Association / Nobody Is Ugly, See Throwback Photos Of Some Naija Celebrities.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.