Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,048 members, 7,818,146 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:55 AM

2face's Reply To Charlie Boy's Diss Is The Most Mature Thing Ever - See - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 2face's Reply To Charlie Boy's Diss Is The Most Mature Thing Ever - See (8394 Views)

1971 Throwback Photo Of Charles Oputa Aka Charlie Boy / Rita Dominic's Reply To Follower Who Told Her To 'Go And Marry' / Timi Dakolo's Reply To Lady Who Wants To Kiss Him (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2face's Reply To Charlie Boy's Diss Is The Most Mature Thing Ever - See by bouncenews2: 5:29pm On Sep 18, 2017
R&B legend, 2face Idibia believes that the country has bigger problems, so he does not understand why his critics are attacking him.

He said this in response to Charly Boy’s comments after he did not participate in the Anti-Buhari protest in Abuja.

"The only thing I have to say about the protest is that I am not Nigeria’s problem.

"I don’t understand why Charly Boy is calling me out. He should talk to the people that are Nigeria’s problem. That is all I have to say about that,” he said.

The 'African Queen' singer is involved in a number of charity programs, that include raising funds for internally displaced people in the troubled North Eastern part of Nigeria and the flood victims in Benue State.

Source: http://news.bounce.ng/Content/2face-idibia-finally-replies-charly-boy-20170918

Re: 2face's Reply To Charlie Boy's Diss Is The Most Mature Thing Ever - See by simultaneousboi(m): 5:32pm On Sep 18, 2017
FTC
Re: 2face's Reply To Charlie Boy's Diss Is The Most Mature Thing Ever - See by gfat11: 5:41pm On Sep 18, 2017
continue
Re: 2face's Reply To Charlie Boy's Diss Is The Most Mature Thing Ever - See by Macdawid(m): 7:10pm On Sep 18, 2017
Charly boy be disgracing himself since time immemorial. I hate it when old men that are supposed to be the wise ones act so childish :/

1 Like

Re: 2face's Reply To Charlie Boy's Diss Is The Most Mature Thing Ever - See by jimini: 1:49pm On Oct 29, 2017
I don't like dual face personalities and their behavior with common people is so rude that can't be expressed in simple words. I think you must read some article on some of the best online college papers sites so that you may understand what exactly the term content means and how it can improve your ranking, however you have a quality traffic and you don't need such assistance however a content may help users to understand title about what the webmaster is willing to deliver.
Re: 2face's Reply To Charlie Boy's Diss Is The Most Mature Thing Ever - See by ankit941: 9:15am On Feb 26, 2018
This depend on the choice of the users what he prefer in the advance technology add new printer windows 10 just the things wireless technology which is the most demandable now. Now you have go and look the proper function of the add printers windows 10.
Re: 2face's Reply To Charlie Boy's Diss Is The Most Mature Thing Ever - See by Ciaos: 4:11pm On Jun 21, 2019
2baba bleep up for starting what he knows he won't stand to finish. Mind what you say and how you involve people next time...fear, fear 2baba.

1 Like

Re: 2face's Reply To Charlie Boy's Diss Is The Most Mature Thing Ever - See by chinchan: 11:32am On Sep 26, 2019
Charly Boy, born Charles Chukwuemeka Oputa, 19 June 1951 is a Nigerian singer/songwriter, television presenter, publisher, producer and one of Nigeria's most controversial entertainers, best known for his alternative lifestyle, political views, and media productions, most notably The Charly Boy Show.

Would you like to know, how to download ios?
Re: 2face's Reply To Charlie Boy's Diss Is The Most Mature Thing Ever - See by flexyebe(m): 11:31am On Nov 18, 2019
Ciaos:
2baba bleep up for starting what he knows he won't stand to finish. Mind what you say and how you involve people next time...fear, fear 2baba.

the real fact of our problems are starring at us and you are here talking about 2face f*cking up for how long.if charleyboy can not face or mentions the reality of our real problems he should fu*k d shut up,being an activist is by force.
chinchan:
Charly Boy, born Charles Chukwuemeka Oputa, 19 June 1951 is a Nigerian singer/songwriter, television presenter, publisher, producer and one of Nigeria's most controversial entertainers, best known for his alternative lifestyle, political views, and media productions, most notably The Charly Boy Show.

Would you like to know, how to download ios?
Ciaos:

the real fact of our problems are starring at us and you are here talking about 2face f*cking up for how long.if charleyboy can not face or mentions the reality of our real problems he should fu*k d shut up,being an activist is by force.
Re: 2face's Reply To Charlie Boy's Diss Is The Most Mature Thing Ever - See by Africana1123(m): 6:37pm On Apr 20, 2020
Charlie and Deji are scam grin grin grin

Re: 2face's Reply To Charlie Boy's Diss Is The Most Mature Thing Ever - See by alexjamse: 12:14am On May 21, 2020
Our goal is to introduce a new method based on AI Driven Solutions for the early detection and to improve the diagnostic experience of patients AI & Musculoskeletal
Re: 2face's Reply To Charlie Boy's Diss Is The Most Mature Thing Ever - See by yuswrld20(m): 1:04am On May 21, 2020
did he need 2face as backup ni
Re: 2face's Reply To Charlie Boy's Diss Is The Most Mature Thing Ever - See by ColtonAngel: 10:56am On May 23, 2020
Super-Duper site! I am Loving it!! Will come back again, Im taking your feed also, Thanks. 먹튀
Re: 2face's Reply To Charlie Boy's Diss Is The Most Mature Thing Ever - See by SavageResponse(m): 4:47pm On May 23, 2020
Old post!
Re: 2face's Reply To Charlie Boy's Diss Is The Most Mature Thing Ever - See by jamsealex: 8:32am On May 28, 2020
I have added and shared your site to my social media accounts to send people back to your site because I am sure they will find it extremely helpful too. consolidation loans singapore
Re: 2face's Reply To Charlie Boy's Diss Is The Most Mature Thing Ever - See by ColtonAngel: 8:45am On Jun 13, 2020
We are really grateful for your blog post. You will find a lot of approaches after visiting your post. I was exactly searching for. Thanks for such post and please keep it up. Great work. Pontypool
Re: 2face's Reply To Charlie Boy's Diss Is The Most Mature Thing Ever - See by ColtonAngel: 2:56pm On Jun 13, 2020
Very informative post! There is a lot of information here that can help any business get started with a successful social networking campaign. Does CBD work for pain?
Re: 2face's Reply To Charlie Boy's Diss Is The Most Mature Thing Ever - See by xfgtrdjh: 6:58am On Jun 15, 2020
We offer an effective and versatile range of solutions for a variety of industries. By tapping into our problem solving potential and applying ingenuity wherever we can, we provide aid where it matters most - protecting your people and your business. That's ingenuity applied. sneeze guard
Re: 2face's Reply To Charlie Boy's Diss Is The Most Mature Thing Ever - See by jamsealex: 8:16am On Jun 27, 2020
The deep web and dark web is different than the surface web. You can’t find these webpages with the use of search engines, such as Bing and Google. Search engines can’t get access to these pages. You will need a special browser to access these websites. hire a hacker
Re: 2face's Reply To Charlie Boy's Diss Is The Most Mature Thing Ever - See by ColtonAngel: 12:01pm On Jul 04, 2020
Thank you very much for this useful article. I like it. private investigator in Barcelona
Re: 2face's Reply To Charlie Boy's Diss Is The Most Mature Thing Ever - See by xdfgbggfth: 10:30am On Aug 24, 2020
Glowstone has reinvented the everyday flashlight to be more compact, versatile and functional so it can be easily used for everything from DIY jobs, outdoor Glowstone
Re: 2face's Reply To Charlie Boy's Diss Is The Most Mature Thing Ever - See by AndruM: 9:05pm On Mar 09, 2023
Recommended to visit buyessay.org - this is a professional essay writing site that will make your student life easier

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS & VIDEO: Meet The N*aked Chef Who Poses N*ude To Get Men To Eat Her Food / Rihanna Hikes Up Her Skirt And Rides A Statue( 18+ Pics) / Tonto Dikeh Wanna Be, Princess Pemu Flaunts Her Massive Backyard On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.