Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,878 members, 7,821,052 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:30 AM

Are You Ready For The Biggest Infinix Concert? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Are You Ready For The Biggest Infinix Concert? (2625 Views)

3 Reasons Why Nigeria Isn’t Ready For 5G Technology In 2019 / Nigeria Is Ready For 5G Says NCC / The Rise And Fall Of Some Of The Biggest Smartphone Giants In The World (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You Ready For The Biggest Infinix Concert? by skino4united(m): 8:08pm On Sep 18, 2017
The biggest Hot 5 Concert from Infinix is set to Hold!!! Ibadan and Abuja, Are you ready!!!
Fill the form below to show your interest and you might be the lucky winner of so many gift items that day including mobile phones!!!

http://www.infinixteam.com/2017/09/registration-for-infinix-hot-5-concert.html?m=1

What are you waiting for ���������������������������[color=#000099][/color]

1 Share

Re: Are You Ready For The Biggest Infinix Concert? by Nikra(m): 1:19pm On Feb 24, 2020
I adore Infinix. Great news. Strange that no one responded to this. Who knows what events are available this year. By the way, I would like to go to their outdoor concert. I wonder if in some city the organizers will order outdoor mobile stage hire, so that we get an unforgettable experience. For me, the best party is the one that is held in the fresh air. Well, you can dance there, have a drink in the bar and listen to music, it's amazing. So, I like these mobile stages, because you can arrange a concert in any beautiful place in the city: in a park, in the country, and in an open field, where there will be awesome acoustics. And the next day, it's like there was nothing there when this scene is removed. And it's also good that the noise from the concert and guests don't bother the residents of the nearest houses, except for one evening.
Re: Are You Ready For The Biggest Infinix Concert? by WooodSI: 12:45pm On Feb 26, 2020
Nikra:
I adore Infinix. Great news. Strange that no one responded to this. Who knows what events are available this year. By the way, I would like to go to their outdoor concert. I wonder if in some city the organizers will order outdoor mobile stage hire, so that we get an unforgettable experience. For me, the best party is the one that is held in the fresh air. Well, you can dance there, have a drink in the bar and listen to music, it's amazing. So, I like these mobile stages, because you can arrange a concert in any beautiful place in the city: in a park, in the country, and in an open field, where there will be awesome acoustics. And the next day, it's like there was nothing there when this scene is removed. And it's also good that the noise from the concert and guests don't bother the residents of the nearest houses, except for one evening.

Oh I like them, too, because they're cool. And of course I love outdoor festivals, they are very fun.
Re: Are You Ready For The Biggest Infinix Concert? by Reso1utionS: 8:28pm On Jun 02, 2020
I would like to be at one of their concerts too. I imagine the atmosphere and the sound... incredible. Once I had the opportunity to be at one rock concert. It wasn't a known group. I didn't expect that there would be so cool. To tell you the truth it was the first time when I was at a rock concert but it impressed me a lot. Now I don't want to go to other concerts. There was an incredible light show and the sound was great. People were dancing even they didn't know the song. It was incredible. That event motivated me to find a new job. Now I'm working in a Wedding event lighting company. But it is not just about the wedding, but in general about different events that people want to make special. Our job is to create the best show ever with the lights, we have different shapes, colors, devices, etc. It is too much to speak about this. If I have the possibility to go to their concert I'll do this and even I'll try to give them some advice about the lighting show lol.
Re: Are You Ready For The Biggest Infinix Concert? by yungsmart(m): 9:26pm On Jun 02, 2020
What's going on up there. Hehehe let me not talk grin wink. If you know you know.
Re: Are You Ready For The Biggest Infinix Concert? by sunshineV(f): 10:13pm On Jun 02, 2020
yungsmart:
What's going on up there. Hehehe let me not talk grin wink. If you know you know.

one person 6 account lol

I never talk too much o

Re: Are You Ready For The Biggest Infinix Concert? by yungsmart(m): 10:29pm On Jun 02, 2020
sunshineV:

one person 6 account lol

I never talk too much o

They should spend money on quality spec and innovation they won't , They rather spend heavily on PR, ambassadors, aggressive marketing..... SMH

(1) (Reply)

Android Phone Codes [hidden Menu] / Tecno Y3 Problem Discussion / To Those Of You Shouting Mtn Wow Weekend Up And Down.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.