Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,291 members, 7,836,277 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

Medical Advice And Prescriptions From Dr. Kelvins - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Medical Advice And Prescriptions From Dr. Kelvins (553 Views)

A Lump In My Scrotum(3 Testicle)......medical Advice Needed, Pls Help!! PHOTO / Open Letter From Dr. Zelenko Who Successfully Treated 350 Covid-19 Patients / Help! Medical Advice Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Medical Advice And Prescriptions From Dr. Kelvins by DrKelins(m): 9:17pm On Sep 18, 2017
Greetings to all.
My name is Dr. Kelvin S, I am here to help each and everyone of you who needs medical attention.
Please we don't want exaggerated health cases, if you are NOT sick, please don't ask questions.
If you are having funny symptoms, then your questions are appreciated.
For cases I cannot handle, I will direct you on how to go about it.
I will give drug prescriptions to the best of my knowledge you can also share my advice with your family doctor.
My advice is not the final neither is it the ultimate.
There maybe cases where I might require a picture of affected area, to better understand health cases but for privacy
sake use my email to send any requested picture.
Email: dr.Kelvins@aol.com
I cure, but God has always been the best doctor.
Thank you.
Re: Medical Advice And Prescriptions From Dr. Kelvins by classicdonsimon(m): 12:26am On Sep 19, 2017
Good evening Dr. KELVIN, I really need a medical advice and prescription if possible. Since morning I have been feeling slight pain in swallowing spit. Buh i just ignored it and was thinking it will go. Around 9pm, it became worst. The pain increased and started affecting the right part of my ear. Now i can't even sleep because i swallow spit every second and so does the pain comes. Please help. Thank you.
Re: Medical Advice And Prescriptions From Dr. Kelvins by Wizywiz(m): 7:38am On Sep 19, 2017
Gud morning Dr kelvin. Pls I need ur help. Am always having common cold ( cattarh) most often. D running nose seems to be stubborn. I ve taken several drugs and antibiotic. It only subsides and comes up again severely with strong sneezing. Mind u I don't take anything cold. Always hot and warm foods/drinks. I avoid dust. Pls what can u recommend and what might likely be the problem?

Secondly sir. Of recent I started having severe pains. On my arms and mostly my back. I ve taken drugs. Was give some injections too. Was told it's cold. But am still wondering how come. Even when I don't expose myself to cold of any form.be it through food or environment. And I don't do hard labour. Pls ur advice sir. Tanx Jah bless
Re: Medical Advice And Prescriptions From Dr. Kelvins by DrKelins(m): 8:54am On Sep 20, 2017
Wizywiz:
Gud morning Dr kelvin. Pls I need ur help. Am always having common cold ( cattarh) most often. D running nose seems to be stubborn. I ve taken several drugs and antibiotic. It only subsides and comes up again severely with strong sneezing. Mind u I don't take anything cold. Always hot and warm foods/drinks. I avoid dust. Pls what can u recommend and what might likely be the problem?

Secondly sir. Of recent I started having severe pains. On my arms and mostly my back. I ve taken drugs. Was give some injections too. Was told it's cold. But am still wondering how come. Even when I don't expose myself to cold of any form.be it through food or environment. And I don't do hard labour. Pls ur advice sir. Tanx Jah bless

Good to know you doing things to help improve on the situations. common cold have no total cure, treatment has two aims 1. to make you feel better and 2. Help relief you off the virus.
ADVICE FOR Do's
1. Lots of rest is very essential. It's also important to stay hydrated by drinking lots of water. This makes mucus flow more freely and helps with congestion.
2. For aches and pains accompanied by a fever take Tylenol, aspirin or Naproxen OTC. There is a soft recommendation to avoid ibuprofen (Advil, Motrin), which may increase replication of rhinovirus.
3. If you normally have soar throat, gargle warm salt water.
4. OTC decongestants containing pseudoephedrine( Eg Sinusitis) can temporarily help dry and clear nasal passages, If you normally have soar throat, gargle warm salt water.
5. Good nutrition is essential for resisting and recovering from a cold. Take supplements as needed to ensure you are receiving the recommended dietary allowances for vitamin A, the vitamin B complex (vitamins B1, B2, B5, B6, folic acid), and vitamin C, as well as the minerals zinc and copper. Both vitamin C and zinc are essential for production of infection-fighting neutrophils. Evidence shows zinc may shorten the duration of a cold, especially in adults if taken within 24 hours of the onset of symptoms.
6. The essential oils of aromatherapy may be rubbed on the body, inhaled with steam, diffused into the air, or poured on a cloth to be used as a compress. Try rubbing diluted eucalyptus oil on the chest as a decongestant, or inhale eucalyptus or peppermint oil to clear stuffiness.

ADVICE FOR DON'T
1. Avoiding alcohol and caffeine's.
2. Avoid completely OTC decongestants containing phenylpropanolamine.
3. Avoid zinc nasal spray as it may lead to permanent loss of smell.

BUT NOTE.
1. Be careful on using advertised OTC cold and flumedications, which likely treat symptoms you don't have and therefore may result in needless overtreatment.
2. Please note that Pseudoephedrine may increase your blood pressure and heart rate. Do not take it without first checking with a doctor if you have heart disease, high blood pressure, prostate problems, diabetes, or thyroid problems.
3. Taking a lot of vitamin C over a long period of time can be harmful.
Re: Medical Advice And Prescriptions From Dr. Kelvins by Wizywiz(m): 12:09am On Sep 21, 2017
DrKelins:

Good to know you doing things to help improve on the situations. common cold have no total cure, treatment has two aims 1. to make you feel better and 2. Help relief you off the virus.
ADVICE FOR Do's
1. Lots of rest is very essential. It's also important to stay hydrated by drinking lots of water. This makes mucus flow more freely and helps with congestion.
2. For aches and pains accompanied by a fever take Tylenol, aspirin or Naproxen OTC. There is a soft recommendation to avoid ibuprofen (Advil, Motrin), which may increase replication of rhinovirus.
3. If you normally have soar throat, gargle warm salt water.
4. OTC decongestants containing pseudoephedrine( Eg Sinusitis) can temporarily help dry and clear nasal passages, If you normally have soar throat, gargle warm salt water.
5. Good nutrition is essential for resisting and recovering from a cold. Take supplements as needed to ensure you are receiving the recommended dietary allowances for vitamin A, the vitamin B complex (vitamins B1, B2, B5, B6, folic acid), and vitamin C, as well as the minerals zinc and copper. Both vitamin C and zinc are essential for production of infection-fighting neutrophils. Evidence shows zinc may shorten the duration of a cold, especially in adults if taken within 24 hours of the onset of symptoms.
6. The essential oils of aromatherapy may be rubbed on the body, inhaled with steam, diffused into the air, or poured on a cloth to be used as a compress. Try rubbing diluted eucalyptus oil on the chest as a decongestant, or inhale eucalyptus or peppermint oil to clear stuffiness.

ADVICE FOR DON'T
1. Avoiding alcohol and caffeine's.
2. Avoid completely OTC decongestants containing phenylpropanolamine.
3. Avoid zinc nasal spray as it may lead to permanent loss of smell.

BUT NOTE.
1. Be careful on using advertised OTC cold and flumedications, which likely treat symptoms you don't have and therefore may result in needless overtreatment.
2. Please note that Pseudoephedrine may increase your blood pressure and heart rate. Do not take it without first checking with a doctor if you have heart disease, high blood pressure, prostate problems, diabetes, or thyroid problems.
3. Taking a lot of vitamin C over a long period of time can be harmful.

tanx doc. I will do all u said

(1) (Reply)

�❌�❌�❌�❌ � *All Ladies & Men Must Read* / Pls Should My Genotype Stop me From Marrying This Lady I Love? / Perfect Healing To Acne (pimples)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.