Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,049 members, 7,863,728 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 02:28 AM

Perfect Healing To Acne (pimples) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Perfect Healing To Acne (pimples) (565 Views)

10 Most Common Misconceptions About Acne (Pimples) / How To Locally Cure Pimples In Nigeria. / Any Lady I Have Sex With Gets Pimples On Her Face: What Could Be Wrong With Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Perfect Healing To Acne (pimples) by Nobody: 2:07pm On Nov 26, 2017
I have been on this forum for a long time now, I have gain alot and now I created this Monica to help people with little info.

As time goes on I will be dropping lots of help tips not just only on health but financial tips too.

Now to the topic, I want to let you know that pimple is curable especially people with severe breakout, I suffer acne for many years until I came across this on internet, God bless google and since then I'm free from acne, Just with things I never believed will work.

You must know that what you take in is the main reason pimples comes out of your face if you do this things am about to list I guarantee you of a clear face in weeks

1- you must stop taking bread and tea, even if u want to take ones in a while, intake of bread and tea is number 1 reason of acne outbreak in your body.

2- stop eating much of oil food eg butter

3.stop taking food additives drugs eg supper appetite and blood capsules all this boast your blood and bring out more acne

After this process, for you to have a clear face in a week

Follow this instruction wisely.

Go to any store or were they sell harbal acne cream any type just buy not more than 150 or 200 naira after that
Go to any chemist buy hydrogen peroxide

In the evening wash your face and use cotton wool, put your hydrogen peroxide on it and use it to rub your face,

To have a better option, pick your pimples allow the pulse to come out and rub the hydrogen peroxide, and the herbal cream.

I give u a week come back here and give me reply.

BTW -im not here to argue with anybody, read,apply and come back for testimonies

1 Like

Re: Perfect Healing To Acne (pimples) by Realkenny(m): 2:28pm On Nov 26, 2017
shocked

(1) (Reply)

25 Natural Tips On How To Relieve Back Pain / 7 Foods You Consume Daily That Are Actually Damaging Your Kidneys / What This Lady Did To Her Breasts Will Shock You [18+]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.