Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,968 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:44 AM

Telecommunication Company Ready To Make N1billion Daily - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Telecommunication Company Ready To Make N1billion Daily (869 Views)

Obi Cubana Sues PM Express For N1billion, Says He Is Not A Drug Baron. / Aliyu Abubakar's House: The Most Expensive Mansion In Abuja, Land Cost N1Billion / Join Our N1billion Modern Chicken Slaughter House Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Telecommunication Company Ready To Make N1billion Daily by cyberprof: 9:53pm On Sep 18, 2017
Am willing to sell the idea what would yield up to N1billion every day for years to any telecommunication company. All I need is just to present the idea..

Here's my whatsapp contact
Re: Telecommunication Company Ready To Make N1billion Daily by Godsent12(m): 10:46pm On Sep 18, 2017
let me give u little advice,just Google the contacts of mtn,airtel,glo or etisalat and tell them you have a brilliant idea that would yield that amount for them.I'm sure you will be invited to their head office.
Re: Telecommunication Company Ready To Make N1billion Daily by Tunagee(m): 8:29am On Sep 19, 2017
cyberprof:
Am willing to sell the idea what would yield up to N1billion every day for years to any telecommunication company. All I need is just to present the idea..

Here's my whatsapp contact

Ensure u patent ur idea, otherwise those telecom firms MTN and others will tell u that they are already discussing same with their vendors, and before u know it they roll out the idea in 2 months. You may have just given dem an idea.
Re: Telecommunication Company Ready To Make N1billion Daily by cyberprof: 8:40am On Sep 19, 2017
Godsent12:
let me give u little advice,just Google the contacts of mtn,airtel,glo or etisalat and tell them you have a brilliant idea that would yield that amount for them.I'm sure you will be invited to their head office.

I contacted them, they told me to submit a proposal and also to accept a term and condition to the fact that they might have the same idea so I shouldn't claim it if they go ahead to effect without calling me..

That's why am here to find a direct source..

Thank you
Re: Telecommunication Company Ready To Make N1billion Daily by cyberprof: 8:43am On Sep 19, 2017
Tunagee:

Ensure u patent ur idea, otherwise those telecom firms MTN and others will tell u that they are already discussing same with their vendors, and before u know it they roll out the idea in 2 months. You may have just given dem an idea.

Thank you sir.
The idea is almost zero capital as they [telecome] already have everything at hand..
It's not what i can easily patent as stealing the idea is very very easy.. .

(1) (Reply)

Viral Traffic App / Business Horizon Expansion With Joint Ventures In 2018 / What Job Can I Start With As Little As 50k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.