Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,752 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

Help The Fonts Used In This Design - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Help The Fonts Used In This Design (2085 Views)

I Was Embarrassed Because Of This Design / Who Can Recreate This Design In High Resolution / Please What Color Is Best For This Design... Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help The Fonts Used In This Design by Valentinooo: 6:14am On Sep 19, 2017
Hello house, pls who knows this heavy font used in this design?

Cc:
Bestpoke
eyitayookunlola
Excell graphics
Ebrus1
Teejay123
ojophilip
TaiKuun
ezex
Other designers
Re: Help The Fonts Used In This Design by cuedish: 6:18am On Sep 19, 2017
Helvetica (family)
Eurostyle

I'm not a graphics person tho.....Video all the way.
Re: Help The Fonts Used In This Design by Valentinooo: 2:04pm On Sep 19, 2017
I don't think this is helvetica
Re: Help The Fonts Used In This Design by TaiKuun(m): 6:41am On Sep 20, 2017
arial condensed
Re: Help The Fonts Used In This Design by Adasun(m): 2:23pm On Nov 05, 2020
Valentinooo,wasup man,i saw ur pm but don't have access to dat mail.anything?
Re: Help The Fonts Used In This Design by Valentinooo: 3:07pm On Nov 05, 2020
Adasun:
Valentinooo,wasup man,i saw ur pm but don't have access to dat mail.anything?

Thanks for your response. Wanted to ask whether you later bought that redmi 8a from frankyval
Re: Help The Fonts Used In This Design by Adasun(m): 5:02pm On Nov 05, 2020
Valentinooo:

Thanks for your response. Wanted to ask whether you later bought that redmi 8a from frankyval
not yet o,you know i am not in lagos.the person that should have gotten it for me does not trust the deal as he want frank to bring it to him rather than him going to computer Village.lets see wat may hapn sha.
Re: Help The Fonts Used In This Design by Valentinooo: 5:22pm On Nov 05, 2020
Adasun:
not yet o,you know i am not in lagos.the person that should have gotten it for me does not trust the deal as he want frank to bring it to him rather than him going to computer Village.lets see wat may hapn sha.
Ok then. Thanks
Re: Help The Fonts Used In This Design by Primax6: 7:00pm On Nov 05, 2020
Most are included here

Over 2000 fonts
That might help

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8vZQ_z6CfbY
Re: Help The Fonts Used In This Design by JanettFlower: 10:14am On Apr 29, 2022
Thank you for sharing interesting ideas. I would also like to share Master Bundles, which has a large collection of different fonts. I am sure everyone will like it as the prices are very loyal.

(1) (Reply)

Solution To Printing Photoshop Designs / Wow! Photographer Turns Naked Bodies Into Dramatic Desert Landscapes / Nairaland's New LOGO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.