Stats: 3,153,093 members, 7,818,281 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:47 AM

Why Is Your God Scared Of Hospitals - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Is Your God Scared Of Hospitals (2614 Views)

Is God Scared? / Onitsha Catholic Diocese schools and hospitals they owns(photo) / Catholic Church Donates ALL Its 425 Hospitals As COVID-19 Isolation Centres (2) (3) (4)

Re: Why Is Your God Scared Of Hospitals by terrezo2002(m): 7:49am On Sep 21, 2017
Deicide:

So you mean the dying for sin was useless after all cheesy
If Jesus hadn't died for our sins, then holiness is impossible. Grace is impossible. Through the death of Jesus, we have access to God in the holies of holies, no more animal sacrifices, the devil can no more his fingers of accusations against us because of the sins of Adam and Eve, death conquered, we have the eternal life, we are given power to be called God's children, you are led by the Spirit of God, etc.
What we are required to do is to yield to the Holy Spirit, submit yourself to the authority of Jesus, guard your salvation

Re: Why Is Your God Scared Of Hospitals by dalaman: 8:10am On Sep 21, 2017
terrezo2002:

It is OK. It is a choice to believe or not. You have made your choice, but to me deep in your mind you are doubting your choice.

To you abi? You are very wrong as always. Am very confident of my choice more confident than you are in yours.

Re: Why Is Your God Scared Of Hospitals by terrezo2002(m): 8:21am On Sep 21, 2017
dalaman:

To you abi? You are very wrong as always. Am very confident of my choice more confident than you are in yours.
O really
Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? Shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or unclothedness, or peril, or sword? As it is written:

“For Your sake we are killed all day long;
We are accounted as sheep for the slaughter.”

Yet in all these things we are more than conquerors through Him who loved us. For I am persuaded that neither death nor life, nor angels nor principalities nor powers, nor things present nor things to come, nor height nor depth, nor any other created thing, shall be able to separate us from the love of God which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.
What is that thing that can take away my confidence? My brother if Jesus Christ is not real, non would be ready to die for that believe

Re: Why Is Your God Scared Of Hospitals by dalaman: 8:39am On Sep 21, 2017
terrezo2002:

O really
Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? Shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or unclothedness, or peril, or sword? As it is written:

“For Your sake we are killed all day long;
We are accounted as sheep for the slaughter.”

Yet in all these things we are more than conquerors through Him who loved us. For I am persuaded that neither death nor life, nor angels nor principalities nor powers, nor things present nor things to come, nor height nor depth, nor any other created thing, shall be able to separate us from the love of God which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.
What is that thing that can take away my confidence? My brother if Jesus Christ is not real, non would be ready to die for that believe

If Allah isn't real non will be ready to die for that belief as well. We see people going in suicide bombing missions in the name of Allah daily. That means Allah must be real.

Re: Why Is Your God Scared Of Hospitals by terrezo2002(m): 8:53am On Sep 21, 2017
dalaman:

If Allah isn't real non will be ready to die for that belief as well. We see people going in suicide bombing missions in the name of Allah daily. That means Allah must be real.
You are right. A sango worshipper can die for his god because he has seen his god in action, same is a Buddhist, Hindu, Muslims and Christians.
So how can you convince me not to believe in the Lord Jesus when I have seen His wonders before.
Re: Why Is Your God Scared Of Hospitals by dalaman: 9:41am On Sep 21, 2017
terrezo2002:

You are right. A sango worshipper can die for his god because he has seen his god in action, same is a Buddhist, Hindu, Muslims and Christians.
So how can you convince me not to believe in the Lord Jesus when I have seen His wonders before.

Once you are indoctrinated and made to believe you'll begin to see. In real-life seeing is believing but when it comes to religion believing is seeing. Big difference btw the two.

Re: Why Is Your God Scared Of Hospitals by LiberaDeus: 11:14am On Sep 21, 2017
terrezo2002:

Alright. We shall see then. It's just a matter of time. Cheers

Oh yes they shall see when the world comes to an end by september 23rd right?

If not then, it could be january 1st or
July 2018 or
december 2018 or
2024 for sure
2080 certainly
it could never be beyond 2100 ( thats after you are gone)
if its beyond then it wont surpass your grandkids generation

and so on and so forth

Christard
Re: Why Is Your God Scared Of Hospitals by terrezo2002(m): 11:25am On Sep 21, 2017
LiberaDeus:

Oh yes they shall see when the world comes to an end by september 23rd right?
If not then, it could be january 1st or July 2018 or december 2018 or 2019 2022 2024 for sure 2080 certainly it could never be beyond 2100 ( thats after you are gone) if its beyond then it wont surpass your grandkids generation
and so on and so forth
Christard
Only God knows the date
Re: Why Is Your God Scared Of Hospitals by Deicide: 1:16pm On Feb 02, 2019
One for the party

Odin Of Asgard: Making A Case For Almighty God / Nigerian Gospel Artists / Can Man Live Ethically And Morally Without The Guidance Of Religion?