Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,476 members, 7,830,394 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:07 PM

‘president Zuma Took Me To His Bedroom, Forced Himself Onto Me’ - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / ‘president Zuma Took Me To His Bedroom, Forced Himself Onto Me’ (474 Views)

Former SA President Zuma Released Early from Prison, Now on Medical Parole (PIX) / Angry Ex-President Zuma Supporters Looted Shops, Set Buildings Ablaze / Court Orders The Arrest Of Ex-President Zuma For Contempt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘president Zuma Took Me To His Bedroom, Forced Himself Onto Me’ by flemzyjoe(m): 9:20am On Sep 19, 2017
An unnamed journalist has detailed how South Africa’s President Jacob Zuma allegedly forced himself onto her, giving her a long kiss.

This is revealed in a soon-to-be-launched book about the late Fezekile Ntsukela Kuzwayo who, in 2005, accused Zuma of raping her.

He was acquitted of the charge in 2006.

The book Khwezi, written by prominent broadcaster Redi Tlhabi, details how Zuma invited a female journalist to his home in Forest Town.

The Johannesburg house is the same one where Kuzwayo, who became known as Khwezi to protect her identity, accused Zuma of raping her.

“She [the journalist] had been to his home to interview him about sensitive news matters. Nothing unusual there.

“The journalist concerned did not feel uncomfortable at all when, after a meeting with the South African National Editors’ Forum, Zuma invited her to his house to discuss a sensitive matter in front of one of his trusted aides.”

According to the book, Zuma called his aide aside for a private conversation. “They returned after a few minutes and the aide said his goodbyes.”

Tlhabi writes that Zuma then asked the journalist to accompany him to another room as he had something to show her. She did not think much of the invitation.
READ MORE:http://plus1gist.com.ng/2017/09/18/president-zuma-took-bedroom-forced-onto/
Re: ‘president Zuma Took Me To His Bedroom, Forced Himself Onto Me’ by Imortal001: 9:21am On Sep 19, 2017
OK
Re: ‘president Zuma Took Me To His Bedroom, Forced Himself Onto Me’ by abelprice(m): 9:28am On Sep 19, 2017
Zuma gave her the Zuma spear.... wink.. @least no rape news from buhari side.. undecided..
Re: ‘president Zuma Took Me To His Bedroom, Forced Himself Onto Me’ by ishowdotgmail(m): 9:30am On Sep 19, 2017
Unserious fellows

Am sure Zuma didn't meet her demand, that's why she voiced out.

Trust women at ur own risk
Re: ‘president Zuma Took Me To His Bedroom, Forced Himself Onto Me’ by Silvertrinity(f): 9:38am On Sep 19, 2017
This her fable is not adding up

1 Like

Re: ‘president Zuma Took Me To His Bedroom, Forced Himself Onto Me’ by omololu2020(m): 2:31am On Sep 20, 2017
Pinshure of her been raped or I don't believe grin

(1) (Reply)

Entire Ambae Population, Hundreds Of Indonesians Cleared As Volcano Bubbles / President Trump Signs Declaration Honouring Martin Luther King Jnr. / George H.W. Bush, The 41st U.S. President And Father Of The 43rd, Has Died At 94

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.