Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,912 members, 7,814,079 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:51 AM

JESUS LOVES YOU SO MUCH. GIVE YOUR LIFE TO JESUS. JOHN3:16 - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / JESUS LOVES YOU SO MUCH. GIVE YOUR LIFE TO JESUS. JOHN3:16 (1848 Views)

How Has Programming Changed Your Life And The Way You Think? / JESUS LOVES YOU SO MUCH. GIVE YOUR LIFE TO JESUS. JOHN3:16 / JESUS LOVES YOU SO MUCH. GIVE YOUR LIFE TO JESUS. JOHN3:16 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

JESUS LOVES YOU SO MUCH. GIVE YOUR LIFE TO JESUS. JOHN3:16 by Nobody: 9:42am On Sep 19, 2017
Thanks.
Re: JESUS LOVES YOU SO MUCH. GIVE YOUR LIFE TO JESUS. JOHN3:16 by Ciga22: 10:22pm On Sep 19, 2017
i am interested smiley smiley
Re: JESUS LOVES YOU SO MUCH. GIVE YOUR LIFE TO JESUS. JOHN3:16 by abootoyyib(m): 10:41pm On Sep 19, 2017
am interested
Re: JESUS LOVES YOU SO MUCH. GIVE YOUR LIFE TO JESUS. JOHN3:16 by conecnd(m): 11:00pm On Sep 19, 2017
Am interested
Re: JESUS LOVES YOU SO MUCH. GIVE YOUR LIFE TO JESUS. JOHN3:16 by Nobody: 12:20am On Sep 20, 2017
Please, follow my thread at the Career session. Thanks. It's same topic.
Re: JESUS LOVES YOU SO MUCH. GIVE YOUR LIFE TO JESUS. JOHN3:16 by dhamstar(m): 12:28pm On Sep 21, 2017
shedmamo:
Its easy and sure you can do it.. if You are interested.. drop I'm interested as a comment. and will show you how? you don't need to pay anyone to learn coding. You can do it by yourself.. And start getting paid to develop a responsive and Cms website for clients. and turn websites to mobile apps.
I'm interested. check my signature and add me up on whatsapp
Re: JESUS LOVES YOU SO MUCH. GIVE YOUR LIFE TO JESUS. JOHN3:16 by sussybae(f): 8:54pm On Sep 21, 2017
please I am intersted
Re: JESUS LOVES YOU SO MUCH. GIVE YOUR LIFE TO JESUS. JOHN3:16 by dokunbam(m): 9:40pm On Sep 21, 2017
shedmamo:
Its easy and sure you can do it.. if You are interested.. drop I'm interested as a comment. and will show you how? you don't need to pay anyone to learn coding. You can do it by yourself.. And start getting paid to develop a responsive and Cms website for clients. and turn websites to mobile apps.

Let me in
Re: JESUS LOVES YOU SO MUCH. GIVE YOUR LIFE TO JESUS. JOHN3:16 by kinggceasar: 11:39pm On Sep 21, 2017
i am interested please add me on whatsapp 08144614749 or give me ur contact num
Re: JESUS LOVES YOU SO MUCH. GIVE YOUR LIFE TO JESUS. JOHN3:16 by Oshoayodeji: 2:35am On Sep 22, 2017
Interested. WhatsApp is 08143386119
Re: JESUS LOVES YOU SO MUCH. GIVE YOUR LIFE TO JESUS. JOHN3:16 by crowntoro(f): 4:50am On Sep 22, 2017
I AM INTERESTED PLS
Re: JESUS LOVES YOU SO MUCH. GIVE YOUR LIFE TO JESUS. JOHN3:16 by gebop001: 9:34am On Sep 22, 2017
Learn web Design

Re: JESUS LOVES YOU SO MUCH. GIVE YOUR LIFE TO JESUS. JOHN3:16 by dometome: 11:19am On Sep 22, 2017
this is total nonsense. Go to codecadamy.com
or download the torrent of the lectures, I tell you they are great. But you need at least a year of practice befor you earn anything.
Re: JESUS LOVES YOU SO MUCH. GIVE YOUR LIFE TO JESUS. JOHN3:16 by Nobody: 11:26am On Sep 22, 2017
Oshoayodeji:

Contact me at my personal website www.shedmamo.com. click on Contact Us. and send your message. Surely I will reply you.
Thanks.
Re: JESUS LOVES YOU SO MUCH. GIVE YOUR LIFE TO JESUS. JOHN3:16 by Nobody: 11:29am On Sep 22, 2017
Oshoayodeji:

Contact me at my personal website www.shedmamo.com. click on Contact Us. and send your message. Surely I will reply you.
Thanks.
Re: JESUS LOVES YOU SO MUCH. GIVE YOUR LIFE TO JESUS. JOHN3:16 by Nobody: 11:32am On Sep 22, 2017
kinggceasar:
i am interested please add me on whatsapp 08144614749 or give me ur contact num

Thanks.
Re: JESUS LOVES YOU SO MUCH. GIVE YOUR LIFE TO JESUS. JOHN3:16 by Nobody: 11:32am On Sep 22, 2017
Oshoayodeji:

Thanks.
Re: JESUS LOVES YOU SO MUCH. GIVE YOUR LIFE TO JESUS. JOHN3:16 by spoilerx: 3:51pm On Sep 22, 2017
or go to freecodecamp.com
Re: JESUS LOVES YOU SO MUCH. GIVE YOUR LIFE TO JESUS. JOHN3:16 by Tosineb: 4:58pm On Sep 22, 2017
I"m ınterested
Re: JESUS LOVES YOU SO MUCH. GIVE YOUR LIFE TO JESUS. JOHN3:16 by Nobody: 10:17am On Sep 23, 2017
If I can do it in less than 4 months, Anybody can do it. If you live in warri . Contact me for one on one tutorial. I have a lot video tutorial to fast track your learning process.

Thanks.
Re: JESUS LOVES YOU SO MUCH. GIVE YOUR LIFE TO JESUS. JOHN3:16 by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jan 14, 2019
dometome:
this is total nonsense. Go to codecadamy.com
or download the torrent of the lectures, I tell you they are great. But you need at least a year of practice befor you earn anything.

Having the applicable knowledge of what it takes to be web developer is all about interest. And in the development industry they are levels to learning.. A month is enough for a serious person with a good Instructor to be able to come up with a joomla and wordpress websites. Learning by yourself might take a longer time.

Beginner--- Intermidiate-- Expert--
Re: JESUS LOVES YOU SO MUCH. GIVE YOUR LIFE TO JESUS. JOHN3:16 by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jan 14, 2019
Visit
Re: JESUS LOVES YOU SO MUCH. GIVE YOUR LIFE TO JESUS. JOHN3:16 by dometome: 1:31pm On Jan 14, 2019
shedmamo:

Having the applicable knowledge of what it takes to be web developer is all about interest. And in the development industry they are levels to learning.. A month is enough for a serious person with a good Instructor to be able to come up with a joomla and wordpress websites. Learning by yourself might take a longer time.

Beginner--- Intermidiate-- Expert--
bro don't deceive ya self, it takes more than one month to earn money from web development. HTML, CSS, Saas, Css Grid, Css Flexbox, bootstrap, any other CSs framework, JavaScript, JQuery, JSON, REACT.js, Angular.js, NodeJS or PHP. The list is almost endless, and a new framework/library comes out every fortnight or less.
Re: JESUS LOVES YOU SO MUCH. GIVE YOUR LIFE TO JESUS. JOHN3:16 by Nobody: 1:44pm On Jan 14, 2019
dometome:
bro don't deceive ya self, it takes more than one month to earn money from web development. HTML, CSS, Saas, Css Grid, Css Flexbox, bootstrap, any other CSs framework, JavaScript, JQuery, JSON, REACT.js, Angular.js, NodeJS or PHP. The list is almost endless, and a new framework/library comes out every fortnight or less.

Some clients just need an information website- which can be develop with wordpress or joomla. Development process is forever no doubt.... And you can start from friends, family, and colleagues with less than 4 months knowledge. taking simple jobs build your professionalism. you can edit a site and get paid for it.
Re: JESUS LOVES YOU SO MUCH. GIVE YOUR LIFE TO JESUS. JOHN3:16 by dometome: 6:33pm On Jan 14, 2019
shedmamo:

Some clients just need an information website- which can be develop with wordpress or joomla. Development process is forever no doubt.... And you can start from friends, family, and colleagues with less than 4 months knowledge. taking simple jobs build your professionalism. you can edit a site and get paid for it.

it is already over crowded with people with similar skills.

(1) (Reply)

SQL Database Repair / When He Came Here 5 Years Ago, We Called Him A Scam, See Our Lives / The Ideal Salary Of A Programmer In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.