Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,429 members, 7,812,264 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:55 AM

6 Things You Should Never Share With Other People - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / 6 Things You Should Never Share With Other People (625 Views)

6 Things Holding You Back From Personal Growth ...which Is Yours? / 6 Things You Can Do To Ensure Your Day Is Productive / Things You Should Never Share At Work (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

6 Things You Should Never Share With Other People by Mc4larin: 10:00am On Sep 19, 2017
We all have that one friend that we can tell anything to and trust them with it. However, no matter how trustworthy the person is, you should never share these things with them or anyone else.

We can get really close to our friends and even family. Humans naturally build trust with other individuals, and we all have the urge to share the things about our lives and thoughts with other people too. It is normal and healthy to share what has been going on in your head with other people, but there are some things that only you should know. It’s not that you have to keep these things a secret, but you just don’t need to share these things with other people. Your personal life is your personal life for a reason. Don’t make it someone else’s business when it shouldn’t involve other people.

Goals

You are much better off keeping your goals to yourself. This is because in the future they might be part of something you need to change. Additionally, our goals are forever changing and adapting as we go throughout life and you don’t want other people holding you to expectations that are unachievable.

Your Personal Life

One of the things that I personally hate the most is being involved in other people’s personal life. I cannot stand when my friends involve me in their drama that I have no business being in. Things of other people’s personal life begin stressing you out and you get too emotionally involved in each other’s lives. It causes additional problems because it forms a habit.

Family Issues

Everyone has family issues and we are basically all formed on the way we were raised. It has a heavy influence on the way we are today, and you don’t want other people taking advantage of that. Plus, when people know your personal drama they tend to just you based off of it.

Good Deeds

Everyone should perform good deeds throughout the day. The world will change with one random act of kindness at a time. However, when we share the good things we do with other people it might make them feel compelled to do something better. It comes to a point where people are constantly trying to outdo you and they think you are bragging about yourself.

Material Belongings

Just like the good deeds, if you ever talk about your materialistic objects it makes people think you are bragging about yourself. It causes other people to be more inclined to brag about their belongings to you, and it isn’t a healthy relationship trait to have.

Finances

You should always keep your finances and money related subjects to yourself. Other people might use your finances to assure themselves that you can give to them. People might even go to lengths of expecting it if they know you have it. Any extra money should always be saved, don’t forget that.

Source: http://awarenessact.com/6-things-you-shoulds-never-share-with-other-people/
Re: 6 Things You Should Never Share With Other People by Heloct(f): 10:31am On Sep 19, 2017
You are very correct.

(1) (Reply)

Digest: What Ten Things Should I Do Everyday To Become Smarter? / Ikorodu Blue BRT Commuters Let's Meet Here. / Apply For Mobil Nigeria PLC Staff Recruitment 2019/2020 Click Here Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.