Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,634 members, 7,809,382 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:32 AM

Zimbabwe Pastor Who Prophecy Mugabe's Death Intensify Prayer - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Zimbabwe Pastor Who Prophecy Mugabe's Death Intensify Prayer (328 Views)

Zimbabwe Pastor Allows His Member To Make Calls When Performing Miracles. Photo / 'Your Mugabe Will Surely Resign' Church Poster (Photo) / TB Joshua's Prophesy About Zimbabwe Military Coup & Robert Mugabe's Removal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Zimbabwe Pastor Who Prophecy Mugabe's Death Intensify Prayer by Nijablog: 10:02am On Sep 19, 2017
It's a month from now and the prophecy of popular Zimbabwean pastor, Philip Mugadza about President Robert Mugabe of Zimbabwe dying on October 17 shall be tested. NijaBlog reports.

Pastor Philip who was arrested for six weeks without bail already have a case pending at a Zimbabwean court for actually undermining the authority of the country leader when he gave the the prophecy last year December.

NijaBlog gathered that the cleric is already convincing and soliciting Zimbabwean to pray that the prophecy comes to pass.
"I am very much expectant of his excellency’s death. It is going to be a bit surprising because when I first said this my tone was a bit different,” he said, oblivious of the fact that this is the same issue that took him behind bars for almost six weeks without being released on bail.

“What I was saying then was I don’t wish that he dies that is why when I was asked what the president could do I just said he had to pray to God to change His mind. I have prayed about it and sent a video asking people to pray from August 22 to 24 that he dies.”He said.

Mugadza believe that the president death will relieve Zimbabwean of their sufferings as it seems the electoral process won't bring any new result other than suffering.
“The only thing left for us is to pray that God takes him. I know a lot of people who wish him dead who have been calling me saying ‘pastor we are counting down’.
“The so-called constitutional means of going through the electoral process has continuously given us the same results and suffering especially when we talk of 2008. From the way I see things, he is not ready to go.”

Mugadza said he awaits the death of the president patiently as he continues praying and if it did not come to pass,then he apologize to Zimbabweans who may believe he lied.
“I am going to be around and if he doesn’t die and people may start saying that I lied all I can say is I will ask them for forgiveness because I understand that not many people appreciate how prophecy works.
“…I will continue praying, the nation of Zimbabwe should do the same.”

When ask if what he is doing i.e praying for someone death contradict his Christian faith,he said there was nothing new that he was doing as other great men in the Bible did same during their time.
“If you read the book of Acts chapter five, it talks about the death of Ananias and Saphirra where Peter actually proclaimed that they would die because they had lied and it came to pass. A man had to be used to proclaim God’s judgment,” he said.
“f people died because of telling lies what more can be said of a man who has caused so much suffering on the people of Zimbabwe? If we look at 2008 a lot of people died just for one to be in power and we cannot allow a repeat of that".

Remember NijaBlog have earlier reported of the spiritual leader of the brotherhood of the cross and stars known as Olumba Olumba saying that the agitation for a sovereign state of Biafra shall not come to pass as it was not approve by God.
This was contained in a statement where he urge his followers to pray against it as he is doing same.

Source: http://www.nijablog.com.ng/2017/09/19/
zimbabwean-pasto…ntensify-prayers/

(1) (Reply)

The Latest Gospel Single / Should Sunday Service Be Boycotted If Tou Don't Have Money / Jesus Is The Christ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.