Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,665 members, 7,816,716 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:52 PM

Do You Work On Iwriter? Come On In If You Desire To Be A Premium Or Elite Writer - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do You Work On Iwriter? Come On In If You Desire To Be A Premium Or Elite Writer (775 Views)

Elite Solar Kiosk To Enhance Opportunities For Small Business Owners / Do You Need Working Capital For Your Business? Come On In! / Man Reacts To Picture Of Bill Gates And Elite Nigerians Seated Round A Table (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Work On Iwriter? Come On In If You Desire To Be A Premium Or Elite Writer by tboibamz: 10:21am On Sep 19, 2017
The menace of scam clients on that platform has really gotten to me. But that doesn't undermine the fact that there are good clients- i have personally worked for a few. The problem is some clients are just determined to ruin your work, they will accept or reject your work, and give you a mediocre rating, after taking time to do a good job. It's just frustrating. But there is a way around it.

If you are a good writer and you have the zeal to make money on the platform, then we could partner together and maintain a ELITE or PREMIUM status. You can reply to this post or send me a personal message.
Re: Do You Work On Iwriter? Come On In If You Desire To Be A Premium Or Elite Writer by sallywho: 2:11pm On Sep 19, 2017
I am very interested, though I just joined yesterday and have written one article.
Re: Do You Work On Iwriter? Come On In If You Desire To Be A Premium Or Elite Writer by laponsky(m): 2:30pm On Sep 19, 2017
I am interested.
justinosky@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Do You Work On Iwriter? Come On In If You Desire To Be A Premium Or Elite Writer by sangresan(m): 3:16pm On Sep 19, 2017
pm me on whatsapp
Re: Do You Work On Iwriter? Come On In If You Desire To Be A Premium Or Elite Writer by Emmyblaqie: 2:39am On Sep 20, 2017
I'm interested 08099032165
Re: Do You Work On Iwriter? Come On In If You Desire To Be A Premium Or Elite Writer by tboibamz: 11:35am On Sep 20, 2017
You guys may link up with each other. am done with iwriter as a writer. i will be making orders as a client- starting with my available balance. goodluck pals.
Re: Do You Work On Iwriter? Come On In If You Desire To Be A Premium Or Elite Writer by manmorris23(m): 12:10pm On Sep 20, 2017
please i really want to communicate with you personaly 08160679731 or Benjaminfelix569@gmail.com
Re: Do You Work On Iwriter? Come On In If You Desire To Be A Premium Or Elite Writer by tboibamz: 12:50pm On Sep 20, 2017
manmorris23:
please i really want to communicate with you personaly 08160679731 or Benjaminfelix569@gmail.com

okay. send me a pm. or add via telegram(check my signature)
Re: Do You Work On Iwriter? Come On In If You Desire To Be A Premium Or Elite Writer by stifej: 1:35pm On Sep 20, 2017
okay hit me up on whatsapp...07035248477
Re: Do You Work On Iwriter? Come On In If You Desire To Be A Premium Or Elite Writer by nairanaira12: 1:43pm On Sep 20, 2017
If your writing is good, you will have good rating. I'm a premium writer there.
Re: Do You Work On Iwriter? Come On In If You Desire To Be A Premium Or Elite Writer by tboibamz: 2:20pm On Sep 20, 2017
nairanaira12:
If your writing is good, you will have good rating. I'm a premium writer there.

Lucky you.
Re: Do You Work On Iwriter? Come On In If You Desire To Be A Premium Or Elite Writer by am4truth(m): 5:16pm On Sep 21, 2017
I'm equally a Premium Writer on iwriter. The place is ok, you are always sure of getting paid. But the ratings discourages me. I was determined to move to the elite class, but when I saw how two clients disapproved my work, after putting in everything so as speak, I decided to give myself a break from iwriter. I still maintain my premium rating.

Check out realjoy on iwriter.
Re: Do You Work On Iwriter? Come On In If You Desire To Be A Premium Or Elite Writer by tboibamz: 10:33am On Sep 22, 2017
am4truth:
I'm equally a Premium Writer on iwriter. The place is ok, you are always sure of getting paid. But the ratings discourages me. I was determined to move to the elite class, but when I saw how two clients disapproved my work, after putting in everything so as speak, I decided to give myself a break from iwriter. I still maintain my premium rating.

Check out realjoy on iwriter.

that is the issue with iwriter- you can not seem to please every client, and it takes just a few ratings to ruin your hard work.

(1) (Reply)

TBC Payment / Let Us Work Together As Partners In 2018 / Direct Distributor Of Diapers And Wipes Of Juvanni Company

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.