Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,081 members, 7,818,238 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:56 AM

Gifty Teases Her Fans Agiain With Another Naked Photo On Instagram (photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Gifty Teases Her Fans Agiain With Another Naked Photo On Instagram (photo) (910 Views)

Mercy Johnson Teases Her Husband During Ludo Game / Melania Trump: Cardi B Shares Naked Photo Of US First Lady / Gifty Of BBNaija Goes Nude On Instagram (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gifty Teases Her Fans Agiain With Another Naked Photo On Instagram (photo) by hon3sty(m): 11:28am On Sep 19, 2017

Just few days after doing something similar (Read More: Naked Photo Of Gifty, Ex BBNaija Housemate, Going Viral), ex- big brother Naija housemate, Gifty seem not to be getting the attention she wants, hence the recent release of nude photos.

She has teased fans with this new one showing of her back backside. see her Instagram post below:

See her last instagram post here http://www.topupinfo.com/gifty-teases-fans-naked-photo-instagram-photo/
Re: Gifty Teases Her Fans Agiain With Another Naked Photo On Instagram (photo) by Mimienudles(f): 11:30am On Sep 19, 2017
Re: Gifty Teases Her Fans Agiain With Another Naked Photo On Instagram (photo) by heendrix(m): 11:46am On Sep 19, 2017
Mimienudles:

me looking at your picture i'm like wink wink

after looking at it I was now like angry
Re: Gifty Teases Her Fans Agiain With Another Naked Photo On Instagram (photo) by hon3sty(m): 11:56am On Sep 19, 2017
awkward

(1) (Reply)

Niyola Blasts Fan Who Asked For The Whereabout Of Her Breasts (photo) / Young Thug’s Fiancee Exposes Him For Cheating With Her Best Friend, Leaks Chat / Paul (p-square) Shared Cute Photos Of His Brother Having Fun With His Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.