Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,900 members, 7,828,174 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:26 AM

Support My Jumia Super Startup Pitch To Enable Me Win Capital For My Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Support My Jumia Super Startup Pitch To Enable Me Win Capital For My Business (1236 Views)

8 Ways To Raise Capital For Business In Nigeria / Three Easy Ways To Raise Business Capital For Your SME / Win N1 Million Business Funding In Jumia Super-startup Pitch Competition!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Support My Jumia Super Startup Pitch To Enable Me Win Capital For My Business by Ignyte(m): 1:26pm On Sep 19, 2017
Hello nairalanders... It is no longer news that Jumia is giving our N1million to one startup during its Jumia Super Startup Campaign. The campaign which started yesterday requires entrepreneurs to post a video of their Idea online and the top ten with the most likes are reviewed by a panel and one winner is selected. I have a solid Idea and I need these funds... Please watch my pitch and like if the Idea appeals to you. The link runs thus:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BZLjqfHHHNu/?r=wa1

(1) (Reply)

100% Free Books On Excellence In Digital Marketing / How To Identify Opportunities For Your Business Growth / I Have A Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.