Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,952 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:33 AM

Three Easy Ways To Raise Business Capital For Your SME - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Three Easy Ways To Raise Business Capital For Your SME (11422 Views)

How Do I Raise Business Loan To Support My Business? / Joshua Udom Introduces 7 New Ways To Use LPO To Raise Business Capital / How To Automate For Your SME Data Platform With Your Own Sim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Three Easy Ways To Raise Business Capital For Your SME by magazineguy(m): 9:34am On Mar 19, 2018
Are you currently thinking of where to source capital to start a business or are you finding it difficult to get a source of business financing? We are always made to believe that doing business attracts huge financial investment; an idea that has destroyed the dreams of several would be entrepreneurs.

It is indisputable that business requires funding but a thorough assessment of how much is needed, what can be done to reduce cost to its barest minimum and ensure efficiency also play very vital role in the success of the running of the business. Here are three easy ways to raise funds for business:

Savings

The only source of business capital that comes with no obligations is your own savings. If you currently have no savings, it’s advisable you set a time frame and save up for your intended business project. Those who have already saved up some money can utilize it efficiently for their business investment.

Family and friends

Another source of financing an entrepreneur get to access easily comes from family and friends, these are people who believe in your dreams and wish you reach its full actualization. Family and friends are reliable and can be helpful most times, business capital from these close ones also come with lesser obligation.

Quick loans

Financial institutions have done greatly lately by coming up with facilities with lesser hassles and requirements. People can now access loans with little documentation within duration as quick as 24 hours. Several companies currently exist in the country granting such facilities; it is therefore advisable for one to choose the one that is most convenient. Most of these loans come with high interest rates but that can also be a good price to pay in order to reach one’s entrepreneurship dreams.

source; http://tushmagazine.com.ng/easy-ways-raise-business-capital-sme/

2 Likes

Re: Three Easy Ways To Raise Business Capital For Your SME by Nobody: 11:19am On Mar 19, 2018
True talk Mod...
I love business.
I breathe transactions.
I love to acquire wealth.
I save 1/10th of all my income.
I have multiple income.
I invest from my savings
And save from my investments.
I am a wise man
I am a rich man
Be a wise man.
Be like me.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Three Easy Ways To Raise Business Capital For Your SME by Bizzysmitty(m): 11:20am On Mar 19, 2018
Nice one
Re: Three Easy Ways To Raise Business Capital For Your SME by akpamfet: 11:20am On Mar 19, 2018
FTC?
Re: Three Easy Ways To Raise Business Capital For Your SME by iyke109(m): 11:20am On Mar 19, 2018
Not in nigeria....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Three Easy Ways To Raise Business Capital For Your SME by judecares1(m): 11:21am On Mar 19, 2018
PLS MY GOOD PEOPLE
I NEED ADVICE ON THIS,I HAVE A LITTLE CAPITAL OF 100K AND AM CURRENTLY RESIDING IN COKER IN LAGOS,WAT KIND OF BUSINESS DO U GUYS THINK I CAN START WITH
Re: Three Easy Ways To Raise Business Capital For Your SME by FruitCakes(f): 11:21am On Mar 19, 2018

3 Likes

Re: Three Easy Ways To Raise Business Capital For Your SME by akpamfet: 11:21am On Mar 19, 2018
Abeg how do I get QUICK LOANS? angry

1 Like

Re: Three Easy Ways To Raise Business Capital For Your SME by mybestlove(m): 11:22am On Mar 19, 2018
Who gives loans in Nigeria? The banks will feed on you like vultures do to carcass

Savings is difficult with the cost of living in Nigeria and the greedy government that tax us without services. But it still remains the only advisable approach to finance your business.

Do your things on your own and don't patronise the banks.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Three Easy Ways To Raise Business Capital For Your SME by Nobody: 11:23am On Mar 19, 2018
Re: Three Easy Ways To Raise Business Capital For Your SME by tunary(m): 11:24am On Mar 19, 2018
no job
Re: Three Easy Ways To Raise Business Capital For Your SME by Joshuaoseoboh(m): 11:24am On Mar 19, 2018
judecares1:
PLS MY GOOD PEOPLE
I NEED ADVICE ON THIS,I HAVE A LITTLE CAPITAL OF 100K AND AM CURRENTLY RESIDING IN COKER IN LAGOS,WAT KIND OF BUSINESS DO U GUYS THINK I CAN START WITH
Pop corn business
Re: Three Easy Ways To Raise Business Capital For Your SME by Kennyfancy(m): 11:25am On Mar 19, 2018
ok
Re: Three Easy Ways To Raise Business Capital For Your SME by judecares1(m): 11:27am On Mar 19, 2018
D MACHINE IS LIKE HOW MUCH

Joshuaoseoboh:

Pop corn business
Re: Three Easy Ways To Raise Business Capital For Your SME by Doerstech(m): 11:30am On Mar 19, 2018
Find those who are hungry for what you have to offer.....

Get an MVP they can feed on

Create a landing page/sales page for it and get them to pay for it even before you break into the market proper

Repeat and there you have your CAPITAL

------------------------------------------------------

I raised a seed capital through this method and determined savings that came from earlier jobs that i did while being on a full time JOB.......FORGET ABOUT THE BANKS...........look inward and you can see the CAPITAL

https://www.nairaland.com/4259416/5-lessons-learnt-starting-own

1 Like

Re: Three Easy Ways To Raise Business Capital For Your SME by Grupo(m): 11:40am On Mar 19, 2018
mybestlove:
Who gives loans in Nigeria? The banks will feed on you like vultures do to carcass

Savings is difficult with the cost of living in Nigeria and the greedy government that tax us without services. But it still remains the only advisable approach to finance your business.

Do your things on your own and don't patronise the banks.
That's the effect of writing what you have not practiced. These bloggers just copy anything and paste.

1 Like

Re: Three Easy Ways To Raise Business Capital For Your SME by Yinxies(f): 11:40am On Mar 19, 2018
YouWin
Re: Three Easy Ways To Raise Business Capital For Your SME by Genea(f): 11:46am On Mar 19, 2018
what business can one start with as lil as 100k?
Re: Three Easy Ways To Raise Business Capital For Your SME by nogasimplicity: 11:54am On Mar 19, 2018
how can one get a loan in Enugu
Re: Three Easy Ways To Raise Business Capital For Your SME by debolayinka(m): 11:55am On Mar 19, 2018
I thought I was going to see something I haven't read before.

1 Like

Re: Three Easy Ways To Raise Business Capital For Your SME by nogasimplicity: 11:55am On Mar 19, 2018
any loan agent here i need a loan
Re: Three Easy Ways To Raise Business Capital For Your SME by anochuko01(m): 11:56am On Mar 19, 2018
borrow is a no no for me.

no family is ready to give me money.

looking up to God for favour.

as for savings, money has to be coming in steadily o, else you'll spend all before another income comes.

1 Like

Re: Three Easy Ways To Raise Business Capital For Your SME by darocha1: 11:57am On Mar 19, 2018
regular banks don't give loans. Only micr9finance
Re: Three Easy Ways To Raise Business Capital For Your SME by ameh99: 11:58am On Mar 19, 2018
judecares1:
PLS MY GOOD PEOPLE

I will advice you learn a skill,trade, that's the only way you can utilise little capital efficiently..

1 Like

Re: Three Easy Ways To Raise Business Capital For Your SME by anochuko01(m): 11:59am On Mar 19, 2018
Genea:
judecares1:
PLS MY GOOD PEOPLE
Genea:
sir and ma, I would advice you don't rush into any business now until you've read like two or three books on how to start a business.
nobody would give you a unique business idea, except the usual pop corn and recharge card thing.
save yourself from future frustration.
have you considered learning a skill?

1 Like

Re: Three Easy Ways To Raise Business Capital For Your SME by don4real18(m): 12:00pm On Mar 19, 2018
Good
Re: Three Easy Ways To Raise Business Capital For Your SME by izzyboi(m): 12:01pm On Mar 19, 2018
Hello all Please you need to check this out... So urgent please www.didyouknowthesefacts.
Re: Three Easy Ways To Raise Business Capital For Your SME by nogasimplicity: 12:04pm On Mar 19, 2018
op that word easy is misleading
Re: Three Easy Ways To Raise Business Capital For Your SME by ElCapone(m): 12:18pm On Mar 19, 2018
obie3rixe:
True talk Mod...
I love business.
I breathe transactions.
I love to acquire wealth.
I save 1/10th of all my income.
I have multiple income.
I invest from my savings
And save from my investments.
I am a wise man
I am a rich man
Be a wise man.
Be like me.
Richest man in babylon abi na nairaland.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Three Easy Ways To Raise Business Capital For Your SME by lovelymind(m): 12:48pm On Mar 19, 2018
akpamfet:
Abeg how do I get QUICK LOANS? angry
i know of a firm that process quick loan within 2 hour . www.petjoaglobal.com

(1) (2) (Reply)

There Is No Fake Pepsi In Circulation’ – Seven-up Bottling Co. / CBN Drops Interest Rates By 50bps To 13.50% / Gospel Truth Pls, Are There Genuine Online Biz That Work In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.