Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,196 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:01 AM

Keystone Bank Staff Charged With ‘theft’ Of N3m From ATM - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Keystone Bank Staff Charged With ‘theft’ Of N3m From ATM (20333 Views)

Man Kills And Buries His Best Friend In Ebonyi Because Of N3m Million (Photos) / Man Killed And Buried In A Farm In Ebonyi Because Of N3M! (Graphic Photos!) / Pastor Adewuyi Adegoke ‘Kidnaps Self’, Demands N3m From Congregation (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Keystone Bank Staff Charged With ‘theft’ Of N3m From ATM by coolshegs10(m): 2:59pm On Sep 19, 2017
angry
Re: Keystone Bank Staff Charged With ‘theft’ Of N3m From ATM by Nobody: 3:00pm On Sep 19, 2017
Oloriburuku people.
That was how one of Keystone cashier stole my 2k on the counter
Re: Keystone Bank Staff Charged With ‘theft’ Of N3m From ATM by IgedeBushBoy(m): 3:00pm On Sep 19, 2017
Ok
Re: Keystone Bank Staff Charged With ‘theft’ Of N3m From ATM by classicfrank4u(m): 3:00pm On Sep 19, 2017
even all this broke nairalanders that are still finding it difficult to subscribe there tecno phone's are busy commenting 3million is small, issorite. cheesy
Re: Keystone Bank Staff Charged With ‘theft’ Of N3m From ATM by GeneralOjukwu: 3:02pm On Sep 19, 2017
NCAN Crew.

I see ya! The criminal Jews at work.

Una well done
Re: Keystone Bank Staff Charged With ‘theft’ Of N3m From ATM by Nairalandboss: 3:04pm On Sep 19, 2017
JORDAN202:

I BLAME THE WOMAN FOR STEALING JUST N3M WHEN OTHER BANKERS LIKE HER STEAL HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS.

NEXT TIME, IF ANYONE WANTS TO STEAL, THEN TRY AND STEAL A LOT MORE SO THAT WHEN THE UNEMPLOYED YOUTHS AND YAHOO BOYS GET TO YOU AS FRAUDSTERS AND ARMED ROBBERS, THEY WILL GET SOMETHING REASONABLE.

CRIME DOES NOT PAY WHEN YOU ARE CAUGHT, BUT PAYS VERY WELL IF YOU ARE NOT CAUGHT !

I DO NOT THINK THAT SHE ATTENDED THE LAST ANNUAL MEETING OF THE NIGERIAN CRIMINAL CONGRESS (N-C-C)MADE UP OF MOSTLY POLITICIANS, POLICE, BANKERS, LAWYERS (SENIOR ADVOCATE OF NIGERIA - SAN), JUDGES, ETC.......IF SHE DID, SHE COULD HAVE LEARNT MORDEN METHODS OF STEALING !
The picture is talking to you
Re: Keystone Bank Staff Charged With ‘theft’ Of N3m From ATM by EMMAHOT: 3:07pm On Sep 19, 2017
grin Junior Evans Hehehehe...
Re: Keystone Bank Staff Charged With ‘theft’ Of N3m From ATM by sexylabo(m): 3:11pm On Sep 19, 2017
what about politician that steals money everyday...what will be their punishment?
Re: Keystone Bank Staff Charged With ‘theft’ Of N3m From ATM by birdsview(m): 3:22pm On Sep 19, 2017
Stealing is very bad..but when I see/hear a woman stealing especially a married one then it gets so worrisome... Women are supposed to be more decent.
Re: Keystone Bank Staff Charged With ‘theft’ Of N3m From ATM by Ladyjumong(f): 3:28pm On Sep 19, 2017
Truckpusher:
What is the meaning of this ? grin
It's called space booking grin grin
Re: Keystone Bank Staff Charged With ‘theft’ Of N3m From ATM by chicoMX(m): 3:29pm On Sep 19, 2017
burkingx:
shocked
See them grin
Re: Keystone Bank Staff Charged With ‘theft’ Of N3m From ATM by aziaka111(m): 3:32pm On Sep 19, 2017
Nairalandboss:
Later now you go say na Bihari
Shey na Buhari tell you make you steal 3M?

Infact

Against BUHARI LIKE

IN SUPPORT SHARE
I will always be against BUHARI any day,any time
Re: Keystone Bank Staff Charged With ‘theft’ Of N3m From ATM by MCastle: 3:39pm On Sep 19, 2017

Re: Keystone Bank Staff Charged With ‘theft’ Of N3m From ATM by RetroBoy: 3:43pm On Sep 19, 2017
asawanathegreat:
So ur carrier is over just like that for 3 million naira only according to u people
And your English was gone a long time....
Re: Keystone Bank Staff Charged With ‘theft’ Of N3m From ATM by Nobody: 3:52pm On Sep 19, 2017
She was granted bail of 500k? How about the 3m she stole? Won't it be returned ?
Re: Keystone Bank Staff Charged With ‘theft’ Of N3m From ATM by ndiboy01(m): 4:10pm On Sep 19, 2017
Narldon:

It's called Booking Space

Hahahahaahahahahhahahahahaha
No b small booking space
Me tu dey interested ooooooooo Book me up
Re: Keystone Bank Staff Charged With ‘theft’ Of N3m From ATM by ndiboy01(m): 4:10pm On Sep 19, 2017
Narldon:

No b small booking space
Narldon:

No b small booking space
Re: Keystone Bank Staff Charged With ‘theft’ Of N3m From ATM by willibounce1(m): 4:14pm On Sep 19, 2017
what is za name op za ferson?

Re: Keystone Bank Staff Charged With ‘theft’ Of N3m From ATM by donnie(m): 4:48pm On Sep 19, 2017
That is how one bank security guy stole money from the ATM and later called my friend (the staff in charge) who had forgotten to lock the place afterwards.

He was exposed that same night after my friend (a Christ Embassy guy) declared openly that he cannot be finished. The security guy had hid the money (1.5million) in a nearby bush.
Re: Keystone Bank Staff Charged With ‘theft’ Of N3m From ATM by Shakingdbumbum: 6:01pm On Sep 19, 2017
She pleaded not guilty. She pleaded guilty in naira land.
Re: Keystone Bank Staff Charged With ‘theft’ Of N3m From ATM by 400billionman: 10:13pm On Sep 19, 2017
karzyharsky:
hw much is 3M?
You are asking how much is N3m
You should be asking how many bankers have N3m in Savings ?
The rat race has a way of placing ones brain on a Fast Lane..
Re: Keystone Bank Staff Charged With ‘theft’ Of N3m From ATM by greatman247(m): 1:17am On Sep 20, 2017
prof22:
Na where man dey work e dey chop

Na wetin make dem call workshop be that ooo. grin grin
Re: Keystone Bank Staff Charged With ‘theft’ Of N3m From ATM by Nairalandboss: 7:07am On Sep 20, 2017
Truckpusher:
What is the meaning of this ? grin

I dey book space for election

grin angry

grin grin

Vote is your right grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Two Indian Hemp Dealers Arrested In Lagos / EndSARS: Man Arrested With Stolen Police Motorcycle In Lagos / Baby Dumped In A Well In Bauchi Found Dead (See Shocking Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.