Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,396 members, 7,815,859 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:34 PM

Timi Dakolo Shares Photo Of His Wife Posing In His Shoes Cos' She Misses Him - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Timi Dakolo Shares Photo Of His Wife Posing In His Shoes Cos' She Misses Him (2460 Views)

Meagan Good Called 'Ungodly' For Posing In Bikini. She Replies / COZA Rape Saga: Busola Dakolo Shares Cute Photo, Drops Motivational Message / Timi Dakolo Shares Wedding Video, Says "COZA Pastor Biodun Didn't Wed Us" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Timi Dakolo Shares Photo Of His Wife Posing In His Shoes Cos' She Misses Him by CEOYOMZZYBLOG: 2:47pm On Sep 19, 2017
[img]https://3.bp..com/-Cs76OaXrah4/WcEfhSGARXI/AAAAAAAAEmE/CRZXzrm2r6YEZcqocOF49tiKlZY7S5bHQCLcBGAs/s320/Timi-Dakolo.jpg[/img]

The way Timi Dakolo displays his love for his wife makes you just want to smile.

The singer just shared a photo of his wife wearing his shoes and the caption that accompanied the photo is heartwarming. Apparently, she wore his brand new shoes because she was missing him, so he asked her if he wears her shoes whenever he is missing her, then told her to go remove his shoes and clothes. He proceeded to tell her he's missing her and will be back soon.

[img]https://1.bp..com/-TGfwYx29UT4/WcEfCqRJCCI/AAAAAAAAEl8/g4NtrVEmADgl7Pp29qlaIX95XpJr3BOsQCLcBGAs/s320/tim.jpeg[/img]

He wrote:

"WHEN I DEY MISS YOU .. I DEY WHERE YA SHOE?@ruzetti_bespoke SHOE WEY I NEVER ROCK.. AND CLOTHES... ABEG GO DO COMOT MY CHRISTMAS CLOTHES.. @busoladakolo YA WAY SHA.. AND TRY SMILE.. I DEY COME NEXT WEEK.. I MISS YOU #YARDPEOPLE"

[img]https://2.bp..com/-8GzE2d0tkYE/WcEfJ8NeTQI/AAAAAAAAEmA/TVUgvhZaiosATTP6eOmLW15iYP147P83QCLcBGAs/s320/tim2.jpeg[/img]

News Via: http://www.yomzzyblog.com/2017/09/timi-dakolo-shares-photo-of-his-wife.html

Cc: Lalasticlala, Mynd44, Dominique

2 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo Shares Photo Of His Wife Posing In His Shoes Cos' She Misses Him by Heloct(f): 2:56pm On Sep 19, 2017
Lol. Sweet love kiss
Re: Timi Dakolo Shares Photo Of His Wife Posing In His Shoes Cos' She Misses Him by malware: 2:56pm On Sep 19, 2017
I don't want to comment cos people would misinterpret it
Re: Timi Dakolo Shares Photo Of His Wife Posing In His Shoes Cos' She Misses Him by Florblu(f): 3:04pm On Sep 19, 2017
My Couple Crush grin grin

1 Like

Re: Timi Dakolo Shares Photo Of His Wife Posing In His Shoes Cos' She Misses Him by Silvertrinity(f): 3:19pm On Sep 19, 2017
Hehehe. The items look good on her wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Timi Dakolo Shares Photo Of His Wife Posing In His Shoes Cos' She Misses Him by opeyemiieblog(m): 3:59pm On Sep 19, 2017
aww sweet
Re: Timi Dakolo Shares Photo Of His Wife Posing In His Shoes Cos' She Misses Him by MhizzAJ(f): 4:01pm On Sep 19, 2017
Okay
Re: Timi Dakolo Shares Photo Of His Wife Posing In His Shoes Cos' She Misses Him by CEOYOMZZYBLOG: 4:55pm On Sep 19, 2017
cool
Re: Timi Dakolo Shares Photo Of His Wife Posing In His Shoes Cos' She Misses Him by Nobody: 5:24pm On Sep 19, 2017
Sweet love!
Re: Timi Dakolo Shares Photo Of His Wife Posing In His Shoes Cos' She Misses Him by delectablegyal(f): 6:18pm On Sep 19, 2017
all i have to say is that he has a very beautiful wife.
Re: Timi Dakolo Shares Photo Of His Wife Posing In His Shoes Cos' She Misses Him by CEOYOMZZYBLOG: 6:28pm On Sep 19, 2017
Cc: Lalasticlala, Mynd44
Re: Timi Dakolo Shares Photo Of His Wife Posing In His Shoes Cos' She Misses Him by KendrickAyomide: 7:03pm On Sep 19, 2017
coolMake i go dey keep am busy before u come na! cool cool cool
Re: Timi Dakolo Shares Photo Of His Wife Posing In His Shoes Cos' She Misses Him by Fuadeiza(m): 7:22pm On Sep 19, 2017
lipsrsealed angry soo

Re: Timi Dakolo Shares Photo Of His Wife Posing In His Shoes Cos' She Misses Him by Nobody: 7:26pm On Sep 19, 2017
Florblu:
My Couple Crush grin grin
Which one is couple crush nitori Olorun..
Re: Timi Dakolo Shares Photo Of His Wife Posing In His Shoes Cos' She Misses Him by LesbianBoy(m): 7:28pm On Sep 19, 2017
Awon werey! Mschteeeew!

***okada abeg carry me go romance section***
Re: Timi Dakolo Shares Photo Of His Wife Posing In His Shoes Cos' She Misses Him by Nobody: 7:30pm On Sep 19, 2017
grin my celebrity couple crush they make me miss love
Re: Timi Dakolo Shares Photo Of His Wife Posing In His Shoes Cos' She Misses Him by Damoxy(m): 8:06pm On Sep 19, 2017
So far this guys have been my best celebrity couple. Wish other celebs could go and meet them for tutorials. They are cool
I see dem Banky and Adesua going the same terrain too.
Have the Best Marriage is the best thing that could happen to Man.

Future Wife, We gonna Rock till Old Age grin smiley

1 Like

Re: Timi Dakolo Shares Photo Of His Wife Posing In His Shoes Cos' She Misses Him by ellahzy(f): 8:38pm On Sep 19, 2017
couple goals for real
Re: Timi Dakolo Shares Photo Of His Wife Posing In His Shoes Cos' She Misses Him by Nobody: 8:49pm On Sep 19, 2017
Sweet love kiss kiss
Re: Timi Dakolo Shares Photo Of His Wife Posing In His Shoes Cos' She Misses Him by permsec: 12:09am On Sep 20, 2017
This one her face is like lateef's mechanic workshop. Wetin happen?

Are you sure this woman wont become a patience ozokwor in the nearest future judging by her facial expression.

(1) (Reply)

Bob Risky Fans Share Photos From Outing With Bobrisky At Elegushi Private Beach. / Nigerian Lady Receives N2 Million From A Total Stranger / 7 Sets Of Men Ladies Chase For Marriage – Nigerian Girls Can Die For Number 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.