Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,917 members, 7,810,524 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:32 AM

Meagan Good Called 'Ungodly' For Posing In Bikini. She Replies - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meagan Good Called 'Ungodly' For Posing In Bikini. She Replies (89178 Views)

Davido Celebrates His Wife, Chioma On Her Birthday, She Replies (photo) / Regina Daniels Posing In A Private Jet In 10 Pictures / Linda Ikeji Posing In Her New Bentley As She Shows Gratitude (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meagan Good Called 'Ungodly' For Posing In Bikini. She Replies by marimarempress: 12:50pm On May 18, 2020
The actress shared a picture of her wearing a bikini despite being married to a Seventh-day Adventist pastor.

An Instagram user banana_king took to the comment section to label the picture as "ungodly".

See Meagan's reply below :

https://www.instagram.com/p/CATSslCD98z/?igshid=169v0qiopsnl7

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Meagan Good Called 'Ungodly' For Posing In Bikini. She Replies by kiddoiLL(m): 1:13pm On May 18, 2020
One of the very few black actress I had a crush on..
She gave a smart response..
when will religious people understand that being Judgemental is also a sin

MODIFIED: CREATE ANY EXCUSE AS YOU WISH, SAY WHATEVER YOU WANT AND TRY TO JUSTIFY YOUR HYPOCRISY, DECEIVE YOURSELF INTO BELIEVING IT'S RIGHT TO BE JUDGMENTAL.
BLOODY SINNERS JUDGING ANOTHER SINNER FOR SINNING DIFFERENTLY

201 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Meagan Good Called 'Ungodly' For Posing In Bikini. She Replies by Godnavic: 1:13pm On May 18, 2020
Forget ungodly.....this is hot

66 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Meagan Good Called 'Ungodly' For Posing In Bikini. She Replies by Babatunde40(m): 1:13pm On May 18, 2020
She is called ungodly by a guy using a female picture as his dp while bearing banana king as his moniker. LOL.

The nigga is the ungodly one

231 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Meagan Good Called 'Ungodly' For Posing In Bikini. She Replies by Olatenten(m): 1:13pm On May 18, 2020
Nice one

4 Likes

Re: Meagan Good Called 'Ungodly' For Posing In Bikini. She Replies by PROPHETmichael: 1:13pm On May 18, 2020
It is Well.

3 Likes

Re: Meagan Good Called 'Ungodly' For Posing In Bikini. She Replies by bbm2016(m): 1:13pm On May 18, 2020
This thread no help the current situation. lipsrsealed

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Meagan Good Called 'Ungodly' For Posing In Bikini. She Replies by bercarray(m): 1:13pm On May 18, 2020
Nice response from her, she even said God bless at the end of her response, if it were to be some Nigerian actress........ BTW the girl still looks hot, love her the first time I saw her in think like a man movie.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meagan Good Called 'Ungodly' For Posing In Bikini. She Replies by Kobicove(m): 1:13pm On May 18, 2020
Some people will just bring religion into everything undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meagan Good Called 'Ungodly' For Posing In Bikini. She Replies by Nairalandmonika: 1:13pm On May 18, 2020
People will not mind their business.

3 Likes

Re: Meagan Good Called 'Ungodly' For Posing In Bikini. She Replies by CAPSLOCKED: 1:14pm On May 18, 2020
IF THERE'S A HEAVEN FOR GOOD PEOPLE, 99% OF ALL CHRISTIANS & MUSLIMS WORLDWIDE WILL NOT MAKE IT.

THEY'RE EVIL, SINFUL, JUDGEMENTAL, HYPOCRITICAL, AND EVERYTHING ELSE THEIR GOD HATES.

111 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Meagan Good Called 'Ungodly' For Posing In Bikini. She Replies by akinbode1(m): 1:14pm On May 18, 2020
Ok
Re: Meagan Good Called 'Ungodly' For Posing In Bikini. She Replies by Omahlay: 1:14pm On May 18, 2020
Sweet
Re: Meagan Good Called 'Ungodly' For Posing In Bikini. She Replies by Octopusssy(f): 1:14pm On May 18, 2020
You are married to a pastor. Show some decorum. You are causing men (and lesbians) to lust after your body. No one needs to see your bikini pictures except your husband.

260 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Meagan Good Called 'Ungodly' For Posing In Bikini. She Replies by jericco1(m): 1:14pm On May 18, 2020
I don't see anything wrong in that albeit I'm against her posting it on social media. undecided

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meagan Good Called 'Ungodly' For Posing In Bikini. She Replies by dantajay: 1:14pm On May 18, 2020
Na wA
Re: Meagan Good Called 'Ungodly' For Posing In Bikini. She Replies by Evergreen4(m): 1:14pm On May 18, 2020
Some people will never mind their business.

Awon holier than thou

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meagan Good Called 'Ungodly' For Posing In Bikini. She Replies by Nobody: 1:14pm On May 18, 2020
I thought she's a pastors wife

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meagan Good Called 'Ungodly' For Posing In Bikini. She Replies by DenreleDave(m): 1:14pm On May 18, 2020
Funke akindele shud not have replied them... Why did she wear a bikini at first..she is a married woman na?

She shud wear clothes that will cover her body well...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meagan Good Called 'Ungodly' For Posing In Bikini. She Replies by Chatflick(m): 1:14pm On May 18, 2020
Jumia is a scam

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meagan Good Called 'Ungodly' For Posing In Bikini. She Replies by Prechgold1180(m): 1:14pm On May 18, 2020
How did this get to front page

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meagan Good Called 'Ungodly' For Posing In Bikini. She Replies by dahnimoh(m): 1:14pm On May 18, 2020
Noted

ARE you sure you are really in water or showcasing your market?

6 Likes

Re: Meagan Good Called 'Ungodly' For Posing In Bikini. She Replies by Exc2000: 1:14pm On May 18, 2020
is she suppose to swim with long skirt

5 Likes

Re: Meagan Good Called 'Ungodly' For Posing In Bikini. She Replies by Mightyhaiz: 1:15pm On May 18, 2020
I remember this girl in 50 cents and Nate doggs '21 questions'..I thought she was the most beautiful chic in the industry then.. Never knew she's married now

Plus..Meagan good can't spell bathing ? Or was pun intended in the 'baiting'.. ?

10 Likes

Re: Meagan Good Called 'Ungodly' For Posing In Bikini. She Replies by IAmSkinny: 1:15pm On May 18, 2020
This photo of Meagan is damn nice. I am a professional photographer, any lady available to recreate this with me? Just holla at me. You can take a look at my portfolio here
https://www.nairaland.com/5660603/professional-photographer-heres-mini-portfolio

1 Like

Re: Meagan Good Called 'Ungodly' For Posing In Bikini. She Replies by Nobody: 1:15pm On May 18, 2020
Maybe iro ati buba with headgear or agbada ati fila would have been better. Those are Godly cheesy cheesy

[img]https://media1./images/457b7d23cf9121800cfafe91d5ce1c16/tenor.gif?itemid=14193800[/img]

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meagan Good Called 'Ungodly' For Posing In Bikini. She Replies by Bojack(m): 1:15pm On May 18, 2020
Some people sha
Re: Meagan Good Called 'Ungodly' For Posing In Bikini. She Replies by bigdammyj: 1:15pm On May 18, 2020
their problem

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerians Tell Peter Okoye To Stop #onemorenightchallenge As Hot Curvylady Joins / Sandra Ikeji And Arinze About To Wed, Pre-Wedding Photos / Odunlade Adekola With The Tallest Man In Lagos [photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.