Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,669 members, 7,823,889 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:30 PM

Mr Eazi Vs Patoranking Who Go Win.. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mr Eazi Vs Patoranking Who Go Win.. (869 Views)

Mr Eazi Vs Davido, Who Is Richer & More Popular? / Mr Eazi Replies Runtown: "Why You Still A Slave In 2017? / Fan To Mr Eazi: Is This The Only Sweater That You Have? (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mr Eazi Vs Patoranking Who Go Win.. by Ghnaija(m): 3:48pm On Sep 19, 2017
Nigerian Afrobeats artiste, Mr. Eazi stands by his belief that Ghanaians have influenced Nigerian music.

Weeks ago, he granted an interview on Capital Xtra suggesting that Nigerian artistes use Ghanaian words or slangs to help them get radio hits, incurring the wrath of his country people.

“The interview that caused this uproar was just me speaking my mind and saying things the way I see it from my perspective. It wasn’t meant to be an insult to any Nigerian artiste,” explains Mr. Eazi to Punch News of Nigeria.

“You cannot deny that I brought a new vibe to the industry and I believe everybody can see that. Now, there are lots of Nigerian artistes who use Ghanaian words and melodies in their songs, but they’ve never been to Ghana. So how did they get to know about those words? There are a lot more songs out now that have that Ghanaian influence, and with all due respect, I can boldly say that started after my songs started gaining popularity. But patoranking has also hustle in Accra also and did some shows back then with appearance of not more than 13 people so Mr eazi chiil
Re: Mr Eazi Vs Patoranking Who Go Win.. by Ghnaija(m): 3:50pm On Sep 19, 2017
Observations, I dey VIP sit dey watch... Dey chop popcorn and sipping zobo
Re: Mr Eazi Vs Patoranking Who Go Win.. by Macdawid(m): 5:40pm On Sep 19, 2017
I dunno the kind of joy people derive by inflicting enmity btw 2 people, smh... #Tufiakwa

(1) (Reply)

Revealed: Davido’s Friend, Tagbo Was Killed By Too Much Alcohol On His Birthday / Trump & His Wife, Melania Looks To Be Having Serious Problems In Their Marriage / Old Woman's Head Gets Stuck In A Car And Passersby Walk By Without Helping

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.