Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,416 members, 7,861,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:41 AM

OMG, Trump Just Finished United Nations Today - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / OMG, Trump Just Finished United Nations Today (848 Views)

The New United Nations Guardian Sculpture For Peace And Safety ( Pics) / United Nations Headquarters Locked Down As Man Holds Shot Gun To Chin (Pix, Vid) / Donald Trump Just Posted This Photo Of Him On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

OMG, Trump Just Finished United Nations Today by FX(m): 4:02pm On Sep 19, 2017
For the first time, Trump really impressed me today . He is so clear today and he talked like a human being and a leader. Trump is really outspoken. He even called d North Korea leader a rocket man who is on a suicide mission . Americans did not make a mistake to elect Trump. Trump is the man

4 Likes

Re: OMG, Trump Just Finished United Nations Today by sexy74(m): 5:00pm On Sep 19, 2017
Rossikki:

I hope when he starts a nuclear holocaust that wipes out your family, you will still be "impressed by him". Mumu.
You dont have to insult to make your point.

6 Likes

Re: OMG, Trump Just Finished United Nations Today by Rossikki: 5:13pm On Sep 19, 2017
sexy74:

You dont have to insult to make your point.

YOU HAVE TO, BECAUSE PEOPLE ARE STUPID. Here we are with a MADMAN in power in the US, with the nuclear codes at his fingertips. And you are talking of being polite? He is the most dangerous man on the face of the earth right now, and if the millions of dumb idiots who support him do not demand his removal, he could lead us to global annihilation.

Americans - the brainless moro.ns who voted for him. A recent poll was conducted in which only 12% of them were aware that the the US president has the right to unilaterally launch nuclear strikes without seeking permission from Congress or anybody else. 12%. So here we have a manifestly unqualified lunatic with the nuclear codes. An ignorant electorate who voted him in, "not knowing" that he had the sole power to kill them all, and we should be "polite"? It is a fu.ckin.g emergency.

2 Likes

Re: OMG, Trump Just Finished United Nations Today by sexy74(m): 5:21pm On Sep 19, 2017
Rossikki:

YOU HAVE TO, BECAUSE PEOPLE ARE STUPID. Here we are with a MADMAN in power in the US, with the nuclear codes at his fingertips. And you are talking of being polite? He is the most dangerous man on the face of the earth right now, and if the millions of dumb idiots who support him do not demand his removal, he could lead us to global annihilation.

Americans - the brainless moro.ns who voted for him. A recent poll was conducted in which only 12% of them were aware that the the US president has the right to unilaterally launch nuclear strikes without seeking permission from Congress or anybody else. 12%. So here we have a manifestly unqualified lunatic with the nuclear codes, and we should be "polite"? It is a bleeping emergency.
If a lunatic can be the president of the world most advanced country and you are here insulting him, brother think properly.
Even if you dont like his ideologies does not mean you insult him.
He being blunt does not make him mad or stupid.

1 Like

Re: OMG, Trump Just Finished United Nations Today by Rossikki: 5:29pm On Sep 19, 2017
sexy74:

If a lunatic can be the president of the world most advanced country and you are here insulting him, brother think properly.

Now YOU are being dumb. His being "blunt" is his being MAD. Understood? In a world of disparate interests, the most powerful nation being "blunt" as opposed to diplomatic is a recipe for global annihilation. Global nuclear catastrophe. It will lead to Your demise. Get it? Take the Iran nuclear deal for instance. He described it as an embarrassment to the US. This is utter garbage of course. But he sounds like he wants to tear that up, so he can attack Iran. North Korea? He is talking of destroying it. Do you know North Korea has a military defence pact with China and Russia? If Trump launches a pre-emptive strike on North Korea, those two nations will fight for North Korea. Meaning WW3. And you are calling the MADMAN responsible for this slide to disaster merely "blunt"?

I mean, I really don't know what blinds so many of you to the danger of this situation. Keep taking things for granted till that mushroom cloud envelopes your house.

2 Likes

Re: OMG, Trump Just Finished United Nations Today by sexy74(m): 5:34pm On Sep 19, 2017
Rossikki:

Now YOU are being dumb. His being "blunt" is his being MAD. Understood? In a world of disparate interests, the most powerful nation being "blunt" as opposed to diplomatic is a recipe for global annihilation. Global nuclear catastrophe. It will lead to Your demise. Get it? Take the Iran deal for instance. He described it as an embarrassment to the US. This is utter garbage of course. But he sounds like he wants to tear that up, so he can attack Iran. North Korea? He is talking of destroying it. Do you know North Korea has a military defence pact with China and Russia? If Trump launches a pre-emptive strike on North Korea, those two nations will fight for North Korea. Meaning WW3. And you are calling the MADMAN responsible for this slide to disaster merely "blunt"?

I mean, I really don't know what blinds so many of you to the danger of this situation. Keep taking things for granted till that mushroom cloud envelopes your house.
I see you that is diplomatic cursing and calling someone dumb? Please read read through what you wrote if your write up is diplomatic to your fellow man (me).
Seems you are a supremacist , you believe you know all and knows how and what someone should be thinking about.
Please grow up and learn proper diplomacy by being civil in your write up and utterances.
I rest my case with you

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: OMG, Trump Just Finished United Nations Today by Rossikki: 5:38pm On Sep 19, 2017
sexy74:

I see you that is diplomatic cursing and cling someone dumb? Please read read through what you wrote if your write up is diplomatic to your fellow man (me).
Seems yiy are a supremacist , you believe you know all and knows how and what someone should be thinking about.
Please grow up and learn proper diplomacy by being civil in your write up and utterances.
I rest my case with you

My role is NOT to be diplomatic with you, but to INFORM you of the danger you are in. And yes, you ARE dumb. Anyone who cannot see that Trump is a danger IS DUMB. Instead of supporting a madman in power, why not go and research him to learn what he is about? You are advocating I "learn proper diplomacy", while supporting the most undiplomatic, rash, and lunatic president in US history, who commands the nuclear codes. That's dumb.

2 Likes

Re: OMG, Trump Just Finished United Nations Today by RomeSankara: 8:23pm On Sep 19, 2017
Rossikki:

Americans - the brainless moro.ns who voted for him. A recent poll was conducted in which only 12% of them were aware that the the US president has the right to unilaterally launch nuclear strikes without seeking permission from Congress or anybody else. 12%. So here we have a manifestly unqualified lunatic with the nuclear codes. An ignorant electorate who voted him in, "not knowing" that he had the sole power to kill them all, and we should be "polite"? It is a fu.ckin.g emergency.

You people are so hateful of Trump that you will to support a rogue regime in North Korea which is actually the one making nuclear threats and not Trump , all Trump has said is that if Kim Jong dares attack the US or any of it allies he will be destroyed by a Superior US led offensive ...so Mr man how is Trump the problem here ?

1 Like

Re: OMG, Trump Just Finished United Nations Today by RomeSankara: 8:25pm On Sep 19, 2017
sexy74:

Evil hatred has blinded homosexuals, Satanist, illegal immigrants and terrorism sympathizers that they now prefer to absolve Kim Jong who is actually the one making the nuclear threats and Trump who is saying if Kim attacks US they will retaliate ...They will continue like this for 8 years because Trump is a two term president

1 Like

Re: OMG, Trump Just Finished United Nations Today by Rossikki: 8:43pm On Sep 19, 2017
RomeSankara:

You people are so hateful of Trump that you will to support a rogue regime in North Korea which is actually the one making nuclear threats and not Trump , all Trump has said is that if Kim Jong dares attack the US or any of it allies he will be destroyed by a Superior US led offensive ...so Mr man how is Trump the problem here ?

Trump did not say ''if the US or its allies are attacked''. He said something along the lines of ''If the US or its allies are threatened'' by North Korea, he would destroy the country.

Those are two very different statements. Under the second, ''threatened'' can mean ANYTHING, from a mere statement by the North Korean leader, to a missile test. That is where the danger lies. Trump can wake up tomorrow and decide that anything constitutes a 'threat' to the US, and start WW3, or even nuke that country. If he does that, China and Russia will activate their defence pacts with North Korea, and fight on its side.

Right now the US are a law unto themselves, and with Trump at the helm - a rash, vindictive, arrogant, loud and thoughtless man with neo-nazi sympathies, a man whose own countrymen are questioning his sanity, a man who has previously said he doesn't rule out the use of nuclear weapons, now holds the nuclear codes and has the legal right to order the launch of those nukes without consulting congress or anyone else..

That is all very shaky ground on which to place the safety of the world, and YOUR safety, isn't it?
Re: OMG, Trump Just Finished United Nations Today by RomeSankara: 8:52pm On Sep 19, 2017
Rossikki:

Trump did not say ''if the US or its allies are attacked''. He said something along the lines of ''If the US or its allies are threatened'' by North Korea, he would destroy the country.

Those are two very different statements. Under the second, ''threatened'' can mean ANYTHING, from a mere statement by the North Korean leader, to a missile test. That is where the danger lies. Trump can wake up tomorrow and decide that anything constitutes a 'threat' to the US, and start WW3, or even nuke that country.

Right now the US are a law unto themselves, and with Trump at the helm - a rash, vindictive, arrogant, loud and thoughtless man with neo-nazi sympathies, a man whose own countrymen are questioning his sanity, a man who has previously said he doesn't rule out the use of nuclear weapons, now holds the nuclear codes and has the legal right to order the launch of those nukes without consulting congress or anyone else..

That is all very shaky ground on which to place the safety of the world, and YOUR safety, isn't it?

You need to go watch the speech and no assume ..I have taken the liberty to attach the portion you misconstrued below sir

Re: OMG, Trump Just Finished United Nations Today by sexy74(m): 9:04pm On Sep 19, 2017
Rossikki:

My role is NOT to be diplomatic with you, but to INFORM you of the danger you are in. And yes, you ARE dumb. Anyone who cannot see that Trump is a danger IS DUMB. Instead of supporting a madman in power, why not go and research him to learn what he is about? You are advocating I "learn proper diplomacy", while supporting the most undiplomatic, rash, and lunatic president in US history, who commands the nuclear codes. That's dumb.
May you be blessed with wisdom to understand that you are showing how you lack decorum in words and you are there blaming someone else for acting the way you act, if i may now ask who is then dumb?

1 Like

Re: OMG, Trump Just Finished United Nations Today by joyandfaith: 3:18am On Sep 20, 2017
Rossikki:

you are likely a Muslim. you are dumb,mad,stupid and insane. if you cannot condemn​ Kim,then do not attack Trump.

2 Likes

Re: OMG, Trump Just Finished United Nations Today by FX(m): 7:15am On Sep 20, 2017
joyandfaith:

you are likely a Muslim. you are dumb,mad,stupid and insane. if you cannot condemn​ Kim,then do not attack Trump.
Don't mind that guy that is talking crap here. I know his type. Trump remains the man. I think the guy didn't watch the whole 42 minutes speech. I'm really impressed with Trump.

1 Like

Re: OMG, Trump Just Finished United Nations Today by RomeSankara: 8:33am On Sep 20, 2017
FX:
Don't mind that guy that is talking crap here. I know his type. Trump remains the man. I think the guy didn't watch the whole 42 minutes speech. I'm really impressed with Trump.

Many of Trump's haters didn't watch the speech they just prepared their criticism so even if he said Just good morning they were going to criticise him grin
Re: OMG, Trump Just Finished United Nations Today by hanassholesolo: 10:41am On Sep 20, 2017
FX:
For the first time, Trump really impressed me today . He is so clear today and he talked like a human being and a leader. Trump is really outspoken. He even called d North Korea leader a rocket man who is on a suicide mission . Americans did not make a mistake to elect Trump. Trump is the man

You are also suprised by his recent speech too right? Well, thats because he was reading from a teleprompter in front of him. Thats why he made more sense. If trump was to address UN without that prompter, all hell will break loose.
Re: OMG, Trump Just Finished United Nations Today by hanassholesolo: 10:44am On Sep 20, 2017
Rossikki:

Wow, a whole 12%? That's a big number. Are Americans really that ignorant? I don't want to believe though.
Re: OMG, Trump Just Finished United Nations Today by Beautyaddy: 6:33pm On Sep 20, 2017
hanassholesolo:

You are also suprised by his recent speech too right? Well, thats because he was reading from a teleprompter in front of him. Thats why he made more sense. If trump was to address UN without that prompter, all hell will break loose.

That is not anything new. Every President giving a well thought-out and important speech reads from the teleprompter.

Moreover, those speeches must have been read and signed off by the President in order for it to have been read out by the President.
Re: OMG, Trump Just Finished United Nations Today by Beautyaddy: 6:38pm On Sep 20, 2017
Rossikki:

Lol!...You obviously need to stop being constantly brainwashed by the Trump basher Liberal News media like CNN, MSNBC and the rest.
Re: OMG, Trump Just Finished United Nations Today by Beautyaddy: 6:59pm On Sep 20, 2017
FX:

Are you minding that short craze power-miss-road of a man. North Korea is not the only country that has some kind of Nuclear weapons and yet you do not see those other countries bragging about it and misbehaving with it the way that short man is doing.

If I am right that North Korea short man is just an empty vessel making the loudest noise all in an attempt to have some kind of recognition in the Western world.

I want to believe that the US government already know where that short man is getting all his courage and power from and that's from China. And until the US government stops depending on China by using them for cheap labor to manufacture American products then I don't see how the US can impose heavy sanctions on China to get them to stop giving that North Korea leader money and goods to make nuclear missiles.

(1) (Reply)

Congressman Kinzinger Introduces Bill That Would Allow U.S. Military To Respond / America Sucks, They Have Death Penalty / Nigerians React: Btw Hillary And Mbama Who Do You Want In The White House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.