Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,793 members, 7,817,288 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:36 AM

Can Hepatitis Virus Be Cured? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Can Hepatitis Virus Be Cured? (515 Views)

Can Hepatitis Be Treated In A Short While?? / How I Get To Know I Am A Carrier With Hepatitis Virus / Is Glaucoma Hereditary? Can It Be Cured? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can Hepatitis Virus Be Cured? by kudosamass(m): 4:17pm On Sep 19, 2017
SOURCE: https://hepatitisdesk..com.ng/

According to the World Health Organization, Hepatitis is an inflammation of the Liver, which can progress to Cirrhosis or Liver Cancer. There are five types of the Virus. These are: types A, B, C, D and E. Hepatitis Virus types B and C are the most common and the major cause of Liver Cirrhosis and Cancer which leads to early death.

There are lots of controversy about the curability or otherwise of this deadly Virus. Opinions are divided among Health experts on the subject matter. While some believed the Disease could only be treated and managed, others maintained that Hepatitis Virus as a Viral Infection could actually be cured.

In the Herbal Medicine Sector, many Traditional Medicine Practitioners claim they have Herbs that cure the Disease. I am a living testimony that the Virus can actually be cured using Herbal Medicine.

I was diagnosed with Hepatitis B sometime in 2011. It was severe and I was so sick. After spending lots of money on Orthodox Medication with no result; and after all hopes to save my life were almost lost, I stumbled upon a Herbal Medicine that got me cured! I was indeed cured by a Herbalist who gave me only herbs, roots and leaves to cook and drink. You can read the full story here: https://hepatitisdesk..com.ng/2017/06/my-encounter-and-victory-over-hepatitis.html

I think the whole argument whether the deadly Virus, Hepatitis can be cured or not borders on Medical technicalities! This is because I am aware that there are drugs recently developed for the cure of Hepatitis Virus, especially types B and C. However, those drugs are so costly that some insurers will only reluctantly accept to cover them for a very sick person.

According to Stephanie Watson, a Health Writer and Editor, in 2016, approval was given for Elbasvir and Grazoprevir to be used for the treatment of the Virus; however, a full course of treatment can cost tens of thousands of dollars. This makes Herbal Medicine an alternative medication for the cure of Hepatitis Virus to those who cannot afford conventional medicine. Herbal Medicine is far cheaper with no known side effect.

Hepatitis Virus is considered cured if the Virus is not detected in the patient's blood when tested after three months of treatment. The medical name for this is called Sustained Virological Response (SVR) It is estimated that that over 350 million people Worldwide live with one type of Hepatitis or the other. This figure is frightening considering the extent of damage the Virus can cause to the Liver and the fatality rate of the Disease!

VACCINATION AGAINST HEPATITIS
The best and most secured way to prevent the deadly Virus is through Vaccination. There are vaccines for types A, B and C. There is an ongoing argument whether there is a dependable Vaccines for types D and E. This is because each of these viruses is different, but the disease they cause are similar. It is recommended that all children between the ages of 12 months and 23 months should be vaccinated.

In conclusion therefore, I am not a Medical Expert, or a Traditional Medicine Practitioner; I am only an Advocate, an Awareness Campaigner against Hepatitis Virus. However, I align myself with those who say Hepatitis is curable because I contacted Hepatitis B and got cured using Herbal Medicine. And since that time, I had directed some patients to the same Herbal Medicine and they equally got cured.

So, Hepatitis is curable from the point of view of my personal experience. Those patients who can afford conventional medicine should do more research to determine which one to follow.

SOURCE: https://hepatitisdesk..com.ng/

(1) (Reply)

5 Natural Ways To Quit Smoking / Free Consultation For Your Cervical Cancer Treatment In India / This Is Freaking Great! #smaart Health Brings Hope To 1 Billion Africans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.