Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,249 members, 7,829,461 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:23 AM

Can Hepatitis Be Treated In A Short While?? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Can Hepatitis Be Treated In A Short While?? (237 Views)

Covid-19 Patients Being Treated In Lagos Hospital Beg Nigerians To Stay At Home / Bone-setting, Fracture Can Be 100% Treated In Nigeria-dr. Bone / Can Hepatitis Virus Be Cured? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can Hepatitis Be Treated In A Short While?? by mhizace: 9:36pm On Aug 11, 2022
Re: Can Hepatitis Be Treated In A Short While?? by Geo4646: 10:22pm On Aug 11, 2022
Safe urself all dis stress. Go to register lab, afric global to confirm. U will get d answer ur looking for. Thank me later.
Re: Can Hepatitis Be Treated In A Short While?? by modestatus: 2:31pm On Aug 23, 2022
Hello.

So sorry about the fears you're having. It's uncommon for someone to randomly have a hepatitis C test done and gets positive result outright, and they're given 3 days off.

The test is ordered for and when found positive during a routine screening like yours, you should be referred to a doctor to address the matter immediately. I'd suggest you go to a proper hospital where you can get that crosschecked.

I'll be quite surprised if it's hepatitis C again that's positive. If any of the hepatitides is positive, after all.

What I'm saying is, there are some features that individuals with such a condition present with. But if I have to say anything at all, you were fine until you went for the screening exercise, where you were told of your result.

You have done the test and it's negative except for that particular center, that's very suspicious. Go to a government hospital to get that checked.

In case you need more information, DM me on WhatsApp 08084463253

PS: have you been having unprotected intercourse recently?

(1) (Reply)

How Infections Can Be Transfer To Another / Health Benefits Of Banana / Rest on my dear brother!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.