Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,457 members, 7,812,402 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:48 PM

Young Man Affected By Chemical Explosion At His Place Of Work Recovers (Photos) - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Young Man Affected By Chemical Explosion At His Place Of Work Recovers (Photos) (34540 Views)

Jesse Otegbayo Recovers From COVID-19 / Coronavirus: Study Explains Why Men Are Affected More Than Women / Man Who Survived A Horrible Gas Explosion At Home, Shares His Transformation(pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young Man Affected By Chemical Explosion At His Place Of Work Recovers (Photos) by basty: 6:06pm On Sep 19, 2017
Congratulations Brother.
Re: Young Man Affected By Chemical Explosion At His Place Of Work Recovers (Photos) by Nobody: 6:07pm On Sep 19, 2017
kai if dis one wan fvck babe wet she never see him back before, make e come be in the night wet light no dey.....that bright scar go cause gbege o
Re: Young Man Affected By Chemical Explosion At His Place Of Work Recovers (Photos) by Queenlovely(f): 6:11pm On Sep 19, 2017
praiseneofingz:
kai if dis one wan fvck babe wet she never see him back before, make e come be in the night wet light no dey.....that bright scar go cause gbege o

out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaketh. From this comment above you have summarized your whole life
Re: Young Man Affected By Chemical Explosion At His Place Of Work Recovers (Photos) by Nobody: 6:19pm On Sep 19, 2017
Queenlovely:

out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaketh. From this comment above you have summarized your whole life
hmmmm sigh* I would love to reply you via voice but I won't type my mind in here cos it could cos a whole lotta damage.
becareful of ur tongue you don't know me and I don't know and don't wanna know you either.
just be careful sis...thanks
Re: Young Man Affected By Chemical Explosion At His Place Of Work Recovers (Photos) by DEBJOCH1(m): 6:29pm On Sep 19, 2017
Thank Chukwuabiama for the miracle, please brother what does your company produce that makes you mix an already corrosive Costic Soda with hot water. Please kindly share because
I also use hydrosulphat with hot water for tie and dye and also use it for dry cleaning.
Re: Young Man Affected By Chemical Explosion At His Place Of Work Recovers (Photos) by MTKbudapest(m): 6:35pm On Sep 19, 2017
Glory, Honour, power and Might be unto the Lord forever, Amen! He has done mavelously in his life.
Re: Young Man Affected By Chemical Explosion At His Place Of Work Recovers (Photos) by ekevwe(m): 6:40pm On Sep 19, 2017
Your can't cheat what is inevitable. una headlines atimes self. Thank God you are alive. simple
Re: Young Man Affected By Chemical Explosion At His Place Of Work Recovers (Photos) by Franzinni: 6:56pm On Sep 19, 2017
Wetin be igboist? This guy nah lucky mumu...
Re: Young Man Affected By Chemical Explosion At His Place Of Work Recovers (Photos) by XaintJoel20: 6:59pm On Sep 19, 2017
Queenlovely:
Thank God for his life. It happened to a mutual friend once. He works at a soap factory but forgot the right proportion for mixing the caustic soda. The powerful explosion threw him 25 feet from the point of impact. His life was hanging on a thread until we contributed money and flew him to Texas for treatment.
The company immediately looked for a replacement. Since he was expendible. I offered him a job on our family cashew plantation. He is happy now. Bought a venza last year cashew season

Is there vacancy in that "Family Cashew Plantation" I would like to work there too.

Re: Young Man Affected By Chemical Explosion At His Place Of Work Recovers (Photos) by olayinkajnr(m): 7:04pm On Sep 19, 2017
emerged01:

U no do figure of speech for school?

No mind me jarey. As I dey post am finish na him I realise say na figure of speech
Re: Young Man Affected By Chemical Explosion At His Place Of Work Recovers (Photos) by LordofNaija: 7:09pm On Sep 19, 2017
Queenlovely:
Thank God for his life. It happened to a mutual friend once. He works at a soap factory but forgot the right proportion for mixing the caustic soda. The powerful explosion threw him 25 feet from the point of impact. His life was hanging on a thread until we contributed money and flew him to Texas for treatment.
The company immediately looked for a replacement. Since he was expendible. I offered him a job on our family cashew plantation. He is happy now. Bought a venza last year cashew season
I know you are lying, but continue grin
Re: Young Man Affected By Chemical Explosion At His Place Of Work Recovers (Photos) by Seniorprof: 7:11pm On Sep 19, 2017
Thank God for his mercy. May ur testimony remain permanent
Re: Young Man Affected By Chemical Explosion At His Place Of Work Recovers (Photos) by Oduok(m): 8:10pm On Sep 19, 2017
This so called miracle here is a little fraction that represents lots of industrial incidents occurring in our workplaces due to lack of safety measures. So many have died but no report, no investigation, no measures to prevent future re-occurrence. My problem with miracle is that it lacks repeatability and reproducibility. The surest thing to do is to practically engineer our processes with safety measures. I appreciate God all the same for the young man's life and i'm glad he survived it.
Re: Young Man Affected By Chemical Explosion At His Place Of Work Recovers (Photos) by mechanics(m): 9:34pm On Sep 19, 2017
God saved him because his time has not yet come.
Re: Young Man Affected By Chemical Explosion At His Place Of Work Recovers (Photos) by Reference(m): 10:17pm On Sep 19, 2017
DEBJOCH1:
Thank Chukwuabiama for the miracle, please brother what does your company produce that makes you mix an already corrosive Costic Soda with hot water. Please kindly share because
I also use hydrosulphat with hot water for tie and dye and also use it for dry cleaning.

You guys CANNOT be serious. What in the world are you payed to attempt suicide every working. That job is for machines to do not flesh and blood. Better quit while your ducks are still quacking.
Re: Young Man Affected By Chemical Explosion At His Place Of Work Recovers (Photos) by Emerikoss: 11:00pm On Sep 19, 2017
Franzinni:
Wetin be igboist? This guy nah lucky mumu...
Why calling him mumu?
Re: Young Man Affected By Chemical Explosion At His Place Of Work Recovers (Photos) by orbis(m): 1:31am On Sep 20, 2017
AuroraB:
The torn stretcher fit cause hallucinations for nwa mmadu embarassed
The thing eh...everything na dagbo

1 Like

Re: Young Man Affected By Chemical Explosion At His Place Of Work Recovers (Photos) by amazingspiderma: 6:38am On Sep 20, 2017
In sane environments, this incident would be investigated.
The process information, procedure , staff training, equipment mechanical integrity, pre start check etc would be scrutinized to find out root causes. With all that information a reoccurrence within the plant or elsewhere can be prevented.
Possible legal penalties/implications for the management and victim claims would be established.

But here we are talking about only Thanksgiving.
Re: Young Man Affected By Chemical Explosion At His Place Of Work Recovers (Photos) by Franzinni: 9:02am On Sep 20, 2017
Emerikoss:

Why calling him mumu?
why should he be a tribalist...he for hail everybody..nah Wetin vex me be that .
Re: Young Man Affected By Chemical Explosion At His Place Of Work Recovers (Photos) by Emerikoss: 12:13pm On Sep 20, 2017
Franzinni:
why should he be a tribalist...he for hail everybody..nah Wetin vex me be that .
He posted it in a facebook group called Igboist, that's why he said that
Re: Young Man Affected By Chemical Explosion At His Place Of Work Recovers (Photos) by lereinter(m): 2:17pm On Sep 20, 2017
glory be to God
Re: Young Man Affected By Chemical Explosion At His Place Of Work Recovers (Photos) by Franzinni: 6:06pm On Sep 20, 2017
Emerikoss:

He posted it in a facebook group called Igboist, that's why he said that
oh my bad...was to quick to respond....thanks for the insight! I didn't get the whole picture at first glance ...
Re: Young Man Affected By Chemical Explosion At His Place Of Work Recovers (Photos) by Emerikoss: 11:32pm On Sep 20, 2017
Franzinni:
oh my bad...was to quick to respond....thanks for the insight! I didn't get the whole picture at first glance ...
You're welcome
Re: Young Man Affected By Chemical Explosion At His Place Of Work Recovers (Photos) by Officer101(m): 8:45pm On Sep 21, 2017
Glory be to God

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ghanaian Policewoman Commits Suicide Over Debt (Photos) / Kano State Records First COVID-19 Case / Picture Of Penile Models Made In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.