Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,905 members, 7,817,682 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:06 PM

If You Were God What Would The World Look Like - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If You Were God What Would The World Look Like (394 Views)

GOD: What A Powerful Native Doctor Told Me / If U Were God, What Would U Have Done? / For Atheists:if You Were God, How Would You Have Treated Lucifer's Rebellion? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Were God What Would The World Look Like by Zeromoney(m): 7:29pm On Sep 19, 2017
God as we are told can do anything, even making the impossible possible. So I am thinking if I had such powers here are a few things I would do in a world where I am God.

1. There will only be one religion
2. There will be nothing like free will
3. Everybody will lack nothing

I am God and this is how I will run my world.

How will you run your own world
Re: If You Were God What Would The World Look Like by profstar(m): 7:35pm On Sep 19, 2017
Zeromoney:
God as we are told can do anything, even making the impossible possible. So I am thinking if I had such powers here are a few things I would do in a world where I am God.

1. There will only be one religion
2. There will be nothing like free will
3. Everybody will lack nothing

I am God and this is how I will run my world.

How will you run your own world

Well, even God has tried the 3 things which are too simple for a goddy being- the garden of eden -according to the bible.

Result of that: IT'S HELL BORING
E.g a world without "scarce means" meaning no driving motive for greatness, we all live like zombies (ur 2). grin
grin
Re: If You Were God What Would The World Look Like by falcon01: 7:52pm On Sep 19, 2017
you think its easy abi?? oops i forgot yoi said God.
Re: If You Were God What Would The World Look Like by Nobody: 8:03pm On Sep 19, 2017
Firstly, Religion is man's quest in knowing and understanding the Supreme being known as God.

There won't be any religion because God even desires to fellowship with us. We humans are His utmost creation.

Now for every things that begin there is surely an end. And the end of all evil is at hand, then everything will be restored just as it was in the garden of eden, but this time it will be in the city of the New Jerusalem. And Righteousness and Justice will prevail all over the lands.

(1) (Reply)

What Happens Right After You Die? / 15 Things That Have Change In Christianity Today / Were Adam And Eve Really Nayked?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.