Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,922 members, 7,821,234 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:09 AM

Wait At The Pool - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Wait At The Pool (346 Views)

RCCG Pastor Gabriel Diya, His Son And Daughter Drown Inside A Pool In Spain / Church In Abuja Where Pastor Charges N50k To Swim In Miracle Swimming Pool / "I Have Seen My House In Heaven, I Can't Wait To Go" - Pastor Adeboye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wait At The Pool by Seyibabalola(m): 10:54pm On Sep 19, 2017
Wait at the Pool

At Bethesda, a pool at Jerusalem, were sick people characterizing the blind, leprous, lame, deaf, impotent or what have you. They would wait for the stirring of the water by a certain angel who was used to coming at a certain season. Whoever then first, after the stirring of the water, stepped in was made whole. Such was the struggle that one particular man could not lead(in John 5). He had no helper to put him into the water when it is stirred, and each time he tried moving first into the water he was overtaken by another. This continued for many years until the day of divine visitation. Jesus saw him and healed him of his sickness.
I understand that many have gotten there before you. Life is full of struggles and overtaking is allowed. But my message to you is WAIT, WAIT AT THE POOL. Don't move, don't leave because things are not working. You are not winning now. But can you just wait? The sick man waited at the pool and got his miracle one day. If he had left the pool and had gone to somewhere else to find solution to his problem, he wouldn't have met Jesus at that moment and he would have stayed longer in his problem. If you are not led, don't leave because things are not working. Wait at the pool, your day of divine visitation is coming. People have overtaken you in the race. They have gotten there before you. They have taken their cars, their house, their marriage, their fame, their miracles while you are still standing at the pool helpless. Wait at the pool still.
The test of patience is one of the tests you must pass before your divine visitation. David was anointed at 17 but he didn't become a king until he was 30 years old. In between the years he waited, learning patience. Anointing is not ministry. That you are anointed doesn't mean you should start a ministry right away. Wait at the pool and let Jesus calls. Joseph had the dream at 17 but he didn't have its physical ocurrence until he was 30. During these 13 years in Portiphar's house and the prison altogether he was waiting, learning patience. That you have money doesn't mean you should then start a business. That you have an idea doesn't mean you should launch into it now. Wait for divine direction. Wait for your visitation. WAIT AT THE POOL STILL

(1) (Reply)

Why No Nigerian Prophet, Pastor Is Qualified To Receive Tithes – OAP Freeze / Principles, Not Tears / Lifeway Christian Center:the Word For Today Thursday, 28/09/2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.