Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,773 members, 7,809,983 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:19 PM

"I Have Seen My House In Heaven, I Can't Wait To Go" - Pastor Adeboye - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "I Have Seen My House In Heaven, I Can't Wait To Go" - Pastor Adeboye (42517 Views)

If You Are A Yahoo Boy In This Church, Take Your Money And Go" - Pastor Ibiyeomi / RCCG GO Pastor Adeboye Lied When He Said About 50% Americans Are Jews. / RCCG GO Pastor Adeboye Want You To Call Him "Daddy" But The Bible Says Otherwise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Have Seen My House In Heaven, I Can't Wait To Go" - Pastor Adeboye by celebsnest(m): 10:23am On Sep 05, 2017
People Don’t Want To Die Cause They Don’t Know Where They Are Going- Pst Adeboye

General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God, RCCG, Pastor Enoch Adejare Adeboye, on Monday stated that he does not want to live up to 120 years.

Adeboye said this at the birthday service held in honour of Pastor Yerima El-Samaila of the Faith Foundation Church who turned 70 years.

The event held at the Justice Idris Legbo Kutigi International Conference Centre, Minna, Nigeria.

Adeboye said;

“It is not how long you live but how well you spend your life, I don’t want to be 120 years old, longevity is good but there is a limit.

“People don’t want to die because they don’t know where they are going, I know where I am going, I have seen heaven, I have seen my house in heaven, I know what is waiting for me there, heaven is beautiful, and I can’t wait to go.

“I want to finish what I have to do here and finish it well, any of us can go at any moment we have to get ready for home,” 

He therefore challenged Christians to be committed to God more than ever before, saying that:

“Many Christians are getting distracted from God”.

“Christians should not forget the most important reason why they are here, adding that it was to show God’s glory.”

The RCCG leader advised other men of God to;

“stop playing church and become committed to the almighty God and do their utmost so that when they are leaving they can also say they have fulfilled their purpose.”

“It takes a man like you to bring me to Minna at a time like this and I rejoice that I could come.”

https://www.celebsnest.com.ng/people-dont-want-die-pastor-adeboye/

25 Likes

Re: "I Have Seen My House In Heaven, I Can't Wait To Go" - Pastor Adeboye by ammyluv2002(f): 10:24am On Sep 05, 2017
“Many Christians are getting distracted from God”.

It's very true sir!

95 Likes 9 Shares

Re: "I Have Seen My House In Heaven, I Can't Wait To Go" - Pastor Adeboye by Nobody: 10:40am On Sep 05, 2017
Na true talk. God help us

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "I Have Seen My House In Heaven, I Can't Wait To Go" - Pastor Adeboye by Nobody: 1:20pm On Sep 05, 2017
I love your courage sir, my father is also a prophet and he use to say this because his hands are clean. those pastors that use to say these are holy and clean

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I Have Seen My House In Heaven, I Can't Wait To Go" - Pastor Adeboye by luvlymabel: 1:21pm On Sep 05, 2017
okoo

2 Likes

Re: "I Have Seen My House In Heaven, I Can't Wait To Go" - Pastor Adeboye by maxiuc(m): 1:21pm On Sep 05, 2017
I want to finish well

Heaven is real

54 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I Have Seen My House In Heaven, I Can't Wait To Go" - Pastor Adeboye by Nobody: 1:21pm On Sep 05, 2017
Halleluyah.
How many men can say this?!

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I Have Seen My House In Heaven, I Can't Wait To Go" - Pastor Adeboye by eleojo23: 1:21pm On Sep 05, 2017
I have not seen mine yet but I know it is there.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "I Have Seen My House In Heaven, I Can't Wait To Go" - Pastor Adeboye by fastgyal(f): 1:21pm On Sep 05, 2017
I know some people would blast him, but you can choose to ignore and waka pass, cuz no one is forced to comment.
I believe you sir, and every true Christian does. May God give us the grace to abide by his words. no one prays for death to catch him/her unawares.

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I Have Seen My House In Heaven, I Can't Wait To Go" - Pastor Adeboye by Nobody: 1:21pm On Sep 05, 2017
Good night sir

1 Like

Re: "I Have Seen My House In Heaven, I Can't Wait To Go" - Pastor Adeboye by steveyoungwealth: 1:21pm On Sep 05, 2017
okay
Re: "I Have Seen My House In Heaven, I Can't Wait To Go" - Pastor Adeboye by BaesDiary: 1:21pm On Sep 05, 2017
God help us to make heaven after our long sojourn on earth.

41 Likes 3 Shares

Nawa ooh
Re: "I Have Seen My House In Heaven, I Can't Wait To Go" - Pastor Adeboye by seunjott: 1:21pm On Sep 05, 2017
God help you sir... Goodluck

1 Like

Re: "I Have Seen My House In Heaven, I Can't Wait To Go" - Pastor Adeboye by awoo47: 1:21pm On Sep 05, 2017
Atheist et al, beware hell is real.
Don't say i didn't warn you

24 Likes

Re: "I Have Seen My House In Heaven, I Can't Wait To Go" - Pastor Adeboye by kbams241: 1:21pm On Sep 05, 2017
Hmm.bungalow or selfcon sir?

6 Likes 1 Share

My fellow sheeples
Praise the lord.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I Have Seen My House In Heaven, I Can't Wait To Go" - Pastor Adeboye by romenna: 1:22pm On Sep 05, 2017
n
Re: "I Have Seen My House In Heaven, I Can't Wait To Go" - Pastor Adeboye by hahn(m): 1:22pm On Sep 05, 2017
Share the pictures of the house please smiley

25 Likes

Re: "I Have Seen My House In Heaven, I Can't Wait To Go" - Pastor Adeboye by SalamRushdie: 1:22pm On Sep 05, 2017
Why does heaven need houses, has it ever occurred to to people that a house is just a shelter to protect a person from elements of nature when at rest which is the time they are most vulnerable , so I wonder why people always imagine a mansion in heaven because such Imaginations can only come from very suppressed and fickle human minds and not God .

88 Likes 17 Shares

Re: "I Have Seen My House In Heaven, I Can't Wait To Go" - Pastor Adeboye by EmekaBlue(m): 1:22pm On Sep 05, 2017
Same people say no one knows tomorrow but this one is already seeing his house in heaven. So for heaven na housing estate dey abi?! i bin think say na just open space

38 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "I Have Seen My House In Heaven, I Can't Wait To Go" - Pastor Adeboye by soberdrunk(m): 1:22pm On Sep 05, 2017
I hope There is Gulder, peppersoup, and Access to Nairaland wherever am going..... angry

11 Likes

Re: "I Have Seen My House In Heaven, I Can't Wait To Go" - Pastor Adeboye by Daeylar(f): 1:22pm On Sep 05, 2017
Too much news about Adeboye. First his wife drama, Now he has seen his house in heaven.

4 Likes

Re: "I Have Seen My House In Heaven, I Can't Wait To Go" - Pastor Adeboye by MVLOX(m): 1:22pm On Sep 05, 2017
Isn't dis a good example of blasphemy

7 Likes

Re: "I Have Seen My House In Heaven, I Can't Wait To Go" - Pastor Adeboye by otijah(m): 1:23pm On Sep 05, 2017
O BOY! I I NO KNOW SAY DIS MAN DEY SMOKE IGBO LIKE THIS OOO

37 Likes 6 Shares

Re: "I Have Seen My House In Heaven, I Can't Wait To Go" - Pastor Adeboye by lelvin(m): 1:23pm On Sep 05, 2017
Picture of the house or vamuss

3 Likes

Re: "I Have Seen My House In Heaven, I Can't Wait To Go" - Pastor Adeboye by eleojo23: 1:23pm On Sep 05, 2017
Daeylar:
The news on this man is becoming too much

Would you have said this if the news was about Tonto Dike, Wizkid or Hushpuppi?

10 Likes

Re: "I Have Seen My House In Heaven, I Can't Wait To Go" - Pastor Adeboye by seunny4lif(m): 1:23pm On Sep 05, 2017
Ok
Na 4 bedroom flat or duplex?
Can you take pics please

1 Like

Re: "I Have Seen My House In Heaven, I Can't Wait To Go" - Pastor Adeboye by exlinklodge: 1:23pm On Sep 05, 2017
chai

pastors no go kill person for this country

7 Likes

Re: "I Have Seen My House In Heaven, I Can't Wait To Go" - Pastor Adeboye by Rick9(m): 1:23pm On Sep 05, 2017
Nice
Re: "I Have Seen My House In Heaven, I Can't Wait To Go" - Pastor Adeboye by SkenolProp(m): 1:24pm On Sep 05, 2017
Daddy,ko si iku l'oju yin bi kii se yiye #MY SIGNATURE #MY PROFILE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Have Seen My House In Heaven, I Can't Wait To Go" - Pastor Adeboye by Opistorincos(m): 1:24pm On Sep 05, 2017
Wawuu... Such a privilege, ion even know if have a brick there

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Edo Lord's Chosen Members Perform Stuns During Publicity. Photos / Flora Kwakpovwe's Birthday: Chris Kwakpovwe Celebrates Wife (Photos) / Pastor Destroyed 'Fetish' Items In Anambra, Traditionalist Reacts (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.