Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,730 members, 7,809,801 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:12 PM

Help!!! I Find It Difficult To Register For Post-utme - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Help!!! I Find It Difficult To Register For Post-utme (1227 Views)

Why Do Some Graduates Find It Difficult To Speak Good English? / JAMB: Report Any Institution That Charges More Than N2000 For Post-UTME / Akwa Ibom State University Charges N10,500 For Post-UTME Screening (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!!! I Find It Difficult To Register For Post-utme by UhuruKenyata: 12:17am On Sep 20, 2017
Hi, I need help ASAP. I applied for DE choosing federal university dutsinma as my first choice. I have been having difficulties applying for post-utme on the school portal. Error message keep displaying that my jamb DE registration number is not found on the school portal data base. Is anyone having same problem. Help a fellow out please.

Cc mynd44
Re: Help!!! I Find It Difficult To Register For Post-utme by Realtutor: 3:54pm On Sep 20, 2017
Visit the university with the complain and i am sure they will help you on what to do.
Re: Help!!! I Find It Difficult To Register For Post-utme by obisco4u: 6:21pm On Sep 20, 2017
Are you sure the registration includes DE candidates? You have to confirm if the registration is for both UTME and DE candidates.
Re: Help!!! I Find It Difficult To Register For Post-utme by mozele(m): 12:56am On Oct 06, 2017
Hello UhuruKenyata. Have you finaly registered for the Direct Entry into FUDMA?

If yes, how do you go about it?
Re: Help!!! I Find It Difficult To Register For Post-utme by UhuruKenyata: 8:58am On Oct 06, 2017
mozele:
Hello UhuruKenyata. Have you finaly registered for the Direct Entry into FUDMA?

If yes, how do you go about it?
the registration is starting on the 9th according to the info on the student facebook page
Re: Help!!! I Find It Difficult To Register For Post-utme by mozele(m): 7:14pm On Oct 06, 2017
UhuruKenyata:
the registration is starting on the 9th according to the info on the student facebook page

quite funny. The information i judt got from their website is that the registration exercise have been extende to the midnight of 8th of October which is on Sunday.

Do you reside in katsina state?
Re: Help!!! I Find It Difficult To Register For Post-utme by UhuruKenyata: 9:01pm On Oct 06, 2017
mozele:

quite funny. The information i judt got from their website is that the registration exercise have been extende to the midnight of 8th of October which is on Sunday.

no but I've been trying to access the portal but its not going through
Re: Help!!! I Find It Difficult To Register For Post-utme by UhuruKenyata: 9:05pm On Oct 06, 2017
mozele:

I think that information is not for DE candidate. Maybe its for jamb candidate
Re: Help!!! I Find It Difficult To Register For Post-utme by mozele(m): 11:10am On Oct 07, 2017
UhuruKenyata:
I think that information is not for DE candidate. Maybe its for jamb candidate

sure enough. I called one of their staff this morning and I was told the information is strictly for the jamb UTME candidates but as for the Direct Entry candidate, they'll get in touch with us latter.

So we just have to keep on hoping for the best outcome.

1 Like

Re: Help!!! I Find It Difficult To Register For Post-utme by UhuruKenyata: 11:13am On Oct 07, 2017
mozele:

sure enough. I called one of their staff this morning and I was told the information is strictly for the jamb UTME candidates but as for the Direct Entry candidate, they'll get in touch with us latter.

So we just have to keep on hoping for the best outcome.
thanks for reaching out.
Re: Help!!! I Find It Difficult To Register For Post-utme by mozele(m): 12:27am On Oct 14, 2017
UhuruKenyata:
thanks for reaching out.

hi UhuruKenyata.

hope you've gotten the latest information on Direct Entry registration and screening?
Re: Help!!! I Find It Difficult To Register For Post-utme by UhuruKenyata: 4:22am On Oct 14, 2017
mozele:

hi UhuruKenyata.

hope you've gotten the latest information on Direct Entry registration and screening?
yea. Heading to katsine for screening on monday.
Re: Help!!! I Find It Difficult To Register For Post-utme by mozele(m): 7:10pm On Oct 15, 2017
UhuruKenyata:
yea. Heading to katsine for screening on monday.

safe journey and i wish you all the best. Mine is on wednesday.

(1) (Reply)

PTI Acceptance & School Fees Payment Procedure / Guinness Nigeria Undergraduate Scholarship 2018/2019 Is Out / Waec Expo Group Chat Drop Your Watsapp Number To Be Added

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.