Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,161 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:07 AM

A Cure For Cancer ! My Latest Discovery. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / A Cure For Cancer ! My Latest Discovery. (515 Views)

Rain Soul: A Cure For All Disease Ranging From Cancer To Pimples / Finally Hiv/aids, Cancer, Fibroid And Other Stubborn Ailments Gets A Cure / I Have Narun (scratches) Please I Need A Cure For It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Cure For Cancer ! My Latest Discovery. by madaora(f): 1:03am On Sep 20, 2017
Ever since my dad and others over came diabetes complications(sores on the legs) through the use of teas and herbs the wounds have not reopened to the glory of God. Since then I have been researching remedies for other aliments.
Some few months ago I and my colleague(the nurse who introduced black tea to me) treated a woman who was diagnose of cancer of the breast it was stage 2 cancer, within one week of treatment with teas and herbs most of the symptoms disappeared. By the end of one month she has gotten her good health back and NO traces of cancer!
The second woman is a diabetic who used teas and herbs for treatment to overcome diabetes complications because her toes were almost falling off.
She was recently diagnose of cancer of the liver, hers was late stage 2 the family of the woman wanted her to continue with the hospital treatment but the husband insisted for her to use the teas and herbs method because her toes were healed after using the teas and herbs method.
Under two weeks of using this method the itching stopped, the eyes and urine that have changed colour returned to normal and the rashes on her body have cleared up. With in one month and some weeks of using this method she is back on her feet.
It so amazing to get a break through in the successful treatment of cancer through the power of herbs! Though expensive it has given me the courage to work towards stage 3 and I am beliving GOD for breakthrough.
The bottom truth is that, the cure for cancer has been around from the begining of time but we humans have been looking at the wrong places.
For us to find a cure for most of the deadly aliments we need to break rules and protocols without it we may never find solutions to our health problems.
For questions and more information: 08106435060, whatspp 08095927126
Email; madaora527@gmail.com
Re: A Cure For Cancer ! My Latest Discovery. by DanielsParker(m): 1:05am On Sep 20, 2017
Ok
Re: A Cure For Cancer ! My Latest Discovery. by lalanice(f): 1:57am On Sep 20, 2017
DanielsParker:
Ok
goAn sleep na, you've just been typing OK on every thread undecided
Re: A Cure For Cancer ! My Latest Discovery. by DanielsParker(m): 7:00am On Sep 20, 2017
lalanice:
goAn sleep na, you've just been typing OK on every thread undecided

Lmao, is it your 'OK' I'm typing?
Re: A Cure For Cancer ! My Latest Discovery. by lalanice(f): 8:18am On Sep 20, 2017
DanielsParker:

Lmao, is it your 'OK' I'm typing?
cheesy cheesy

(1) (Reply)

8 Naturally Healthy Benefits Of Walnuts / Dermacol Cover Up Foundation Waterproof Concealer Make Spf High Makeup Face / Swissgarde Rev-up: Libido Booster

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.