Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,602 members, 7,812,971 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:32 AM

Finally Hiv/aids, Cancer, Fibroid And Other Stubborn Ailments Gets A Cure - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Finally Hiv/aids, Cancer, Fibroid And Other Stubborn Ailments Gets A Cure (10859 Views)

Stem Cell STC30 Has Cured Various Ailments, See For Yourself / HIV/AIDS Conspiracy Theories: Do You Believe The Virus Is Real? / Say Goodbye To Unstable Menses,hormonal Imbalance,fibroid And Vaginal Infections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Finally Hiv/aids, Cancer, Fibroid And Other Stubborn Ailments Gets A Cure by stivin(m): 2:52pm On Jan 24, 2019
jigsimur, a therapeutic blend and household name in South Africa since november 1998 is finally here in Nigeria
*A 55 years old

*HIV/AIDs positive woman took it for 6 weeks in Nigeria and today she is HIV NEGATIVE*

*A 75 years old woman suffering from Gout/ Arthritis and Cataract is now healthy after using jigsimur
for 4 weeks* *Diabetic, Cancer, Infections, Kidney etc patients are currently using it and being closely monitored by our Team.

This a report from a nurse who gave Jigsimur to several patients.

Wow.��� My testimonies are just too many. My first testimony on Jigsimur was on my junior brother who was having hepatitis b. Liver malfunction, after using one bottle of Jigsimur, his health came back to normalcy. In my house and village and in Owerri where I live in Imo State. Jigsimur has taken over my name, they now call me Doctor Iyke. all thanks to Jigsimur.

My hiv patients are all giving perfect recommendations to this product. One a female said, *since I started Jigsimur, my flesh are all coming back, no more restless symptoms like i used to experience before, I am now getting fat and looking much more robust*.

The other said a male said when I inquired how he has been feeling since he began Jigsimur, his exact words was� *So far so good my brother. Cant complain, Its like an engine that have been overhauled. I feel new. Energised*.

My downliners patients are all good. One has finished the four bottles, a hiv patient. She is ok now, no sign of symptoms, all her other health challenges are now normalized. And others still under treatments are all praising God for Jigsimur. ����������

Pls don't allow that man or woman continue to suffer. Order for *jigsimur today. We sell with *MONEY BACK
GUARANTEE* *after seeing a recent* *Medical Report*

*DISTRIBUTORS ARE NEEDED NATIONWIDE***CALL +2348063621612

Join us on whatsapp and see more testimonies follow this link

https:///KemFidQAcN7LiphQ8GNpjD

Take a look at the progress made from using a bottle on this cancer patient. Pictures below.

Re: Finally Hiv/aids, Cancer, Fibroid And Other Stubborn Ailments Gets A Cure by NoFace101: 3:12pm On Jan 24, 2019
As Fake. As Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Finally Hiv/aids, Cancer, Fibroid And Other Stubborn Ailments Gets A Cure by SilentVboy: 3:36pm On Jan 24, 2019
@op, stop embarrassing yourself just because u want to make money.

There is no cure for HIV/aids..

Re: Finally Hiv/aids, Cancer, Fibroid And Other Stubborn Ailments Gets A Cure by stivin(m): 9:28am On Jan 26, 2019
Guys don't mind these people who don't believe that just the way HIV/AIDS is killing people enmasse that was the way malaria was wiping out people enmasse back then until the cure came around. HIV /AIDS has found its match in Jigsimur.

Some of them here have already contacted me for their own bottle. Jigsimur deals with a wide range of diseases conditions.

Because it's from Africa you are here running your tap without control.

Several orders are coming from different parts of the globe and some empty headed Nigerians are trying to deny you of your opportunity at a healthy and vibrant you.
Be wise.

A trial will convince you in a day. Whatsapp me on +2348063621612.

(1) (Reply)

Can Semen Cause Pregnancy? / Free Cleft Surgery At Lagos University Teaching Hospital / Photos|video: Morbidly Obese Man Sheds 29st With The Help Of A Low Calorie Diet!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.