Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,148 members, 7,953,537 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:22 PM

NPOWER Issue: Got An SMS But Was Not Given My Device - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NPOWER Issue: Got An SMS But Was Not Given My Device (579 Views)

Nigeria Customs Service 2019/2020 Shortlisted List,who Else Has Received An SMS. / Hi There, Received An SMS That You Have Been Pre-selected? #npowerng / NPOWER Thank You Oooo I Have Collected My Device (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

NPOWER Issue: Got An SMS But Was Not Given My Device by AutosBay(m): 1:34pm On Sep 20, 2017
My name is Ezenwa Bernard Eze phone number 08138261385 I represent Nteach Amuwo Odofin Lagos, please I was sent an sms on 7th September 2017, 06:44:22pm, that my device is ready for collection at Mtn collection center 23 road, festac town, Lagos, arriving there the Mtn staff used my bvn to check and I was told my device is on hold, several of my colleagues got their device even without sms, I have been taking permission from my PPA, that I want to go and check if my device is ready, every time I get to Mtn office here it's the same story, please try and address this situation, that we are experiencing here at festac town, what frustrates me more is the auto responder that always comes up when you send an email to Npower, they promise to look into this issue yet nothing is being done. Thanks and God bless
Re: NPOWER Issue: Got An SMS But Was Not Given My Device by lunacol(m): 2:36pm On Sep 20, 2017
AutosBay:
My name is Ezenwa Bernard Eze phone number 08138261385 I represent Nteach Amuwo Odofin Lagos, please I was sent an sms on 7th September 2017, 06:44:22pm, that my device is ready for collection at Mtn collection center 23 road, festac town, Lagos, arriving there the Mtn staff used my bvn to check and I was told my device is on hold, several of my colleagues got their device even without sms, I have been taking permission from my PPA, that I want to go and check if my device is ready, every time I get to Mtn office here it's the same story, please try and address this situation, that we are experiencing here at festac town, what frustrates me more is the auto responder that always comes up when you send an email to Npower, they promise to look into this issue yet nothing is being done. Thanks and God bless
Hello Sir,be patient,may be it's due to some logistics ,your darling device will get to you.
Re: NPOWER Issue: Got An SMS But Was Not Given My Device by AutosBay(m): 4:23pm On Sep 20, 2017
lunacol:
Hello Sir,be patient,may be it's due to some logistics ,your darling device will get to you.

My name is Ezenwa Bernard Eze phone number 08138261385 I represent Nteach Amuwo Odofin Lagos, please I was sent an sms that my device is ready for collection at Mtn collection center 23 road, festac town, Lagos, arriving there the Mtn staff used my bvn to check and I was told my device is on hold, several of my colleagues got their device even without sms, please try and address this situation, that we are experiencing here at festac town. Thanks and God bless

(1) (Reply)

British American Tobacco IT Service Management Analyst Recruitment / Massive Recuitment For O' Level Holders In Lagos. / Job Vacancies At OPEC (UPDATED)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.