Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,386 members, 7,815,825 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:59 PM

Korede Bello Bags Chieftaincy Title In Kano, Falalu Dorayi Kicks (Photos) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Korede Bello Bags Chieftaincy Title In Kano, Falalu Dorayi Kicks (Photos) (45930 Views)

Kanayo O. Kanayo Launches Mansion In Mbaise, Bags Chieftaincy Title (Video) / D'banj Bags Chieftaincy Title In Obowo, Imo, Rocks Igbo Attire (photos) / Korede Bello Leaves Mavin Records Quietly? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korede Bello Bags Chieftaincy Title In Kano, Falalu Dorayi Kicks (Photos) by Isahalbash(m): 11:43pm On Sep 20, 2017
Neminc:

I am not Hausa and I don't want to be. That idiot was accusing me of being Igbo and I told him I wasn't that I was from northern Nigeria I hence had to communicate with him in the Hausa language that is generally spoken here. So it's not a competition about who speaks perfect Hausa, it is about that idiot trying to force an identity on me that I am not

Lolz! Daz nairaland for you. It's either you 're Afonja, hausa/fulani or Igbogringringrin

1 Like

Re: Korede Bello Bags Chieftaincy Title In Kano, Falalu Dorayi Kicks (Photos) by Isahalbash(m): 11:46pm On Sep 20, 2017
Neminc:

You are a fool. Did I tell you I was Hausa? Is Hausa the only tribe we have in northern Nigeria? I only wrote in a language that is generally spoken here in northern Nigeria. You are a very stupid person. So in your myopic reasoning anybody who is not Hausa must be Igbo. I told u I was Dan arewa, how does that translate to meaning that I must be Hausa? Idiotic animal

Kayi hakuri dan'uwa

1 Like

Re: Korede Bello Bags Chieftaincy Title In Kano, Falalu Dorayi Kicks (Photos) by Neminc: 11:49pm On Sep 20, 2017
VomeSchakleton:

Okay.

What ethnicity are you?

And what purpose will your knowing my ethnicity serve?
Re: Korede Bello Bags Chieftaincy Title In Kano, Falalu Dorayi Kicks (Photos) by Nobody: 11:51pm On Sep 20, 2017
Neminc:

And what purpose will your knowing my ethnicity serve?

I'm curious.
Re: Korede Bello Bags Chieftaincy Title In Kano, Falalu Dorayi Kicks (Photos) by Nobody: 11:53pm On Sep 20, 2017
Neminc:

I am not Hausa and I don't want to be. That idiot was accusing me of being Igbo and I told him I wasn't that I was from northern Nigeria I hence had to communicate with him in the Hausa language that is generally spoken here. So it's not a competition about who speaks perfect Hausa, it is about that idiot trying to force an identity on me that I am not

Why are you getting so riled up? i'm not forcing anything on you its you who's forcing something on yourself grin You keep spitting insults which actually proves you're the one with a complex not me.

1 Like

Re: Korede Bello Bags Chieftaincy Title In Kano, Falalu Dorayi Kicks (Photos) by Neminc: 11:57pm On Sep 20, 2017
VomeSchakleton:

I'm curious.

I am Tiv
Re: Korede Bello Bags Chieftaincy Title In Kano, Falalu Dorayi Kicks (Photos) by Nobody: 12:03am On Sep 21, 2017
Neminc:

I am Tiv

Makes perfect sense now

If anything your hausa sounds like that of a middle beltan grin And that wasnt the only thing that was wrong with your comment, the fact that you cant pick that up is further proof you arent who you say you are!

In case you are wondering this was your opportunity to have chimed in but you intentionally refused to because you are ashamed of who you are! Not that i have any problem against middle beltans or non muslims but you're not even a muslim yet you are happy parodying muslims as blood thirsty savages. Your comment was meant to be misleading, wasn't supposed to be banter. You could have simply backed off and stated your intention at the first provocation but you didnt and tried to trick me into thinking you were in fact an aggrieved hausa person, thinking i didnt know better. You think your listless insults and ad hominem can hide your chagrin? grin Shame on you small fry!
Re: Korede Bello Bags Chieftaincy Title In Kano, Falalu Dorayi Kicks (Photos) by Nobody: 12:05am On Sep 21, 2017
Isahalbash:

Kayi hakuri dan'uwa

Let the im becile blow out his whole frustrations about his existence. Thats what forums like nairaland are for. Nothing more hilarious than when a mo ron tries to be smart.
Re: Korede Bello Bags Chieftaincy Title In Kano, Falalu Dorayi Kicks (Photos) by Neminc: 12:08am On Sep 21, 2017
VomeSchakleton:

Makes perfect sense now

In case you are wondering this was your opportunity to have chimed in but you intentionally refused to because you are ashamed of who you are! Not that i have any problem against middle beltans or non muslims but you're not even a muslim yet you are happy parodying muslims as blood thirsty savages. Your comment was meant to be misleading, wasn't supposed to be banter. You could have simply backed off and stated your intention at the first provocation but you didnt and tried to trick me into thinking you were in fact an aggrieved hausa person, thinking i didnt know better. You think your listless insults and ad hominem can hide your chagrin? grin Shame on you small fry!

I knew you were just asking for my ethnicity so you can have another weapon to continue with your childish attacks. You didn't disappoint me. I can't continue wasting my time on an unprofitable conversation with you. Goodnight
Re: Korede Bello Bags Chieftaincy Title In Kano, Falalu Dorayi Kicks (Photos) by Nobody: 12:08am On Sep 21, 2017
Isahalbash:

Lolz! Daz nairaland for you. It's either you 're Afonja, hausa/fulani or Igbogringringrin

I called him igbo at first cause i didnt imagine any northerner or south westerner was capable of such mischievous actions on here and when he proved that he is a bit familiar with hausa i gave him the benefit of the doubt, theorized he was middle beltan but he refused to address it instead resorting to insults to deflect from it. And like the frustrated wretch he is, he is still ranting on spewing insults which only shows hes trying to hide his shame.
Re: Korede Bello Bags Chieftaincy Title In Kano, Falalu Dorayi Kicks (Photos) by Nobody: 12:11am On Sep 21, 2017
Neminc:

I knew you were just asking for my ethnicity so you can have another weapon to continue with your childish attacks. You didn't disappoint me. I can't continue wasting my time on an unprofitable conversation with you. Goodnight

Why would your ethnicity or any other ethnicity be a weapon in a discussion like this if you didnt have some kind of inferiority complex? I have nothing against tivs or idomas or any other tribe from benue or the NORTH CENTRAL, in the end we're all northerners.

The point here is your post was misleading and can easily be misconstrued to support already prominent negative stereotypes about hausas.
Re: Korede Bello Bags Chieftaincy Title In Kano, Falalu Dorayi Kicks (Photos) by Neminc: 12:23am On Sep 21, 2017
VomeSchakleton:

Why would your ethnicity or any other ethnicity be a weapon in a discussion like this if you didnt have some kind of inferiority complex? I have nothing against tivs or idomas or any other tribe from benue or the NORTH CENTRAL, in the end we're all northerners.

The point here is your post was misleading and can easily be misconstrued to support already prominent negative stereotypes about hausas.

Suit yourself, believe whatever you may. I deliberately told you I was Tiv to know what your response will be and like I said, you didn't disappoint me. Typical response from your type. There was nothing misleading about my comment, you are the one who chose to see something where there was none because of your mindset. The joke is on you. You can continue picking fights where there is none as for me, I'm done with this conversation. And FYI, I'm not Tiv, I'm not even from Benue state so all that your ranting after I supposedly told you my tribe was just a total misfire. Like I said, the joke is on you
Re: Korede Bello Bags Chieftaincy Title In Kano, Falalu Dorayi Kicks (Photos) by Nobody: 12:27am On Sep 21, 2017
Neminc:

Suit yourself, believe whatever you may. I deliberately told you I was Tiv to know what your response will be and like I said, you didn't disappoint me. Typical response from your type. There was nothing misleading about my comment, you are the one who chose to see something where there was none because of your mindset. The joke is on you. You can continue picking fights where there is none as for me, I'm done with this conversation. And FYI, I'm not Tiv, I'm not even from Benue state so all that your ranting after I supposedly told you my tribe was just a total misfire. Like I said, the joke is on you

And what was my response like?

Heres that shame we spoke about, you need to be more proud of who you are small fry. I can proudly say as a hausa person i wont hesitate to proclaim that i am in a room of any other ethnic stock in the world. You should feel the same.
Re: Korede Bello Bags Chieftaincy Title In Kano, Falalu Dorayi Kicks (Photos) by Livefreeordieha(m): 12:46am On Sep 21, 2017
GloriaNinja:
HE MUST HAVE PAID FOR THAT TITLE.
yeѕ нe paιd...ιғ only нe waѕ aware oғ тнe poverтy ιn y.o.υ.r..ғaмιly perнapѕ d тιтle woυld av waιтed...neхт тιмe plead gloвally ѕay υr proвleмѕ aѕ ιт ιѕ..
Re: Korede Bello Bags Chieftaincy Title In Kano, Falalu Dorayi Kicks (Photos) by dejifalad(m): 12:47am On Sep 21, 2017
Hefty son of music legend engage fan in arm wrestling
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q0eGW9Y1lho
Re: Korede Bello Bags Chieftaincy Title In Kano, Falalu Dorayi Kicks (Photos) by Isahalbash(m): 5:11am On Sep 21, 2017
VomeSchakleton:

Let the im becile blow out his whole frustrations about his existence. Thats what forums like nairaland are for. Nothing more hilarious than when a mo ron tries to be smart.

Baba, abeg sheath ur sword... Ya isa hakagrin
Re: Korede Bello Bags Chieftaincy Title In Kano, Falalu Dorayi Kicks (Photos) by Emimade: 6:13am On Sep 21, 2017
we can supply cashew nuts to you in large quantity. We supply to any part of Nigeria. Let us know if you are interested so we talk and commence supplies. Please call: 08030577335, for more informations. Thanks.
Re: Korede Bello Bags Chieftaincy Title In Kano, Falalu Dorayi Kicks (Photos) by MASTERMIND04(m): 7:20am On Sep 21, 2017
GreenMavro:
This is why I just hate Nigerian Movies �‍♂�‍♂�‍♂

The # Nollywood movie am watching right now, A dead guy appeared on his funeral day to attack the guy that killed him but he did not see him, so he (the ghost) decided to sit and wait for him. And do u know what??
The women sharing the jollof rice at the funeral served him too and he is eating... �‍♂�‍♂�‍♂�‍♂
grin grin grin
Re: Korede Bello Bags Chieftaincy Title In Kano, Falalu Dorayi Kicks (Photos) by 400billionman: 8:46am On Sep 21, 2017
fk001:
He didn't deserve the title.

I am not a hater.

Modified

You guys should stop quoting me, i don't have anything against the Yoruba tribe but i am just saying the truth.

That Naziru of a guy deserve it more.

It is better to work hard and get recognition.

Than hating on people who are getting honoured.

When you belittle others, you are indirectly belittling yourself.

Thank God for Korede. Next !!!
Re: Korede Bello Bags Chieftaincy Title In Kano, Falalu Dorayi Kicks (Photos) by maklelemakukula(m): 9:37am On Sep 21, 2017
Papiikush:

A good name/reputation is better than millions of dollars.

You are as confused as your name sir.

okay my boy grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Between Juliet Ibrahim And Jim Seuh, Kupe Boy On Instagram / Enemona Josh Humanitarian NGO Unveils Ken Erics As Ambassadors With N12M / Teni Slams Twitter Troll Who Said She Had Surgery To Lose Weight (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.