Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,013 members, 7,838,550 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:55 AM

Boy Gets Corrected By His Mum On Instagram, He Yanks Off Her Comments (Photos) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Boy Gets Corrected By His Mum On Instagram, He Yanks Off Her Comments (Photos) (43923 Views)

Man Celebrates His Mum Who Graduated After Dropping Out To Send Him To School / Lawyer Celebrates His Mum As He Runs Into Her Hawking On The Street / The Moment Little Boy Caught His Dad Cheating On His Mum. See What Happened (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boy Gets Corrected By His Mum On Instagram, He Yanks Off Her Comments (Photos) by Ladyjumong(f): 5:46pm On Sep 20, 2017
spoilt arrogant thing angry

1 Like

Re: Boy Gets Corrected By His Mum On Instagram, He Yanks Off Her Comments (Photos) by Naff24(f): 5:50pm On Sep 20, 2017
taylor88:
Any day my parents follow me on social media

I'm changing their phones to Nokia torch on a rubber band life support

Ọmọ àlè burúkú grin

3 Likes

Re: Boy Gets Corrected By His Mum On Instagram, He Yanks Off Her Comments (Photos) by Naff24(f): 5:52pm On Sep 20, 2017
The day my dad viewed my whatsapp status...Ọmọ, comman hear grammar o grin

1 Like

Re: Boy Gets Corrected By His Mum On Instagram, He Yanks Off Her Comments (Photos) by joenor(m): 5:57pm On Sep 20, 2017
Bad gang he join!
Re: Boy Gets Corrected By His Mum On Instagram, He Yanks Off Her Comments (Photos) by JikanBaura(m): 5:59pm On Sep 20, 2017
grin hope the mom dont retaliated by denying him meat sad for his food
Re: Boy Gets Corrected By His Mum On Instagram, He Yanks Off Her Comments (Photos) by PrimadonnaO(f): 6:00pm On Sep 20, 2017
yeyerolling:
my mum keeps sending me videos and fake broadcasts on whatsapp. i go soon block her too lol

Exactly! They are just like that! grin

1 Like

Re: Boy Gets Corrected By His Mum On Instagram, He Yanks Off Her Comments (Photos) by CynthiaChi(f): 6:02pm On Sep 20, 2017
Lol.... All the comments above are funny... Ironically, I cannot block my dad/mum on social media.... It would break their hearts esp my dad's own... But the comments he leaves if I post a pic makes me cringe... Lol

6 Likes

Re: Boy Gets Corrected By His Mum On Instagram, He Yanks Off Her Comments (Photos) by ImaIma1(f): 6:06pm On Sep 20, 2017
He is an ALPHAMALE wink
Re: Boy Gets Corrected By His Mum On Instagram, He Yanks Off Her Comments (Photos) by brownsugar23: 6:10pm On Sep 20, 2017
taylor88:

hahhahahahahahahah
Re: Boy Gets Corrected By His Mum On Instagram, He Yanks Off Her Comments (Photos) by Henrylenovo4363: 6:12pm On Sep 20, 2017
He lacks parental discipline, he did that because he as been displaying uncalled attitude at home. Good boy!

1 Like

Re: Boy Gets Corrected By His Mum On Instagram, He Yanks Off Her Comments (Photos) by Gangster1ms: 6:30pm On Sep 20, 2017
ayamprecious:
Blocked my dad on facebook, on instagram even whatsapp , sometimes I Barr his line too

1 Like

Re: Boy Gets Corrected By His Mum On Instagram, He Yanks Off Her Comments (Photos) by PointB: 6:34pm On Sep 20, 2017
taylor88:

Changing their phones to Nokia torch?

Well, that depends on who your parents are!

1 Like

Re: Boy Gets Corrected By His Mum On Instagram, He Yanks Off Her Comments (Photos) by debssycharles(f): 6:45pm On Sep 20, 2017
those of you complaining that the mum is at fault for telling him wat is right and also disrespecting D mum publicly, Guess u all will be happy wen u see ur kids display such pix on social media.

3 Likes

Re: Boy Gets Corrected By His Mum On Instagram, He Yanks Off Her Comments (Photos) by kenex4ever(m): 6:49pm On Sep 20, 2017
These people lack respect.

Respect is not about lying flat on d ground for eye service.

1 Like

Re: Boy Gets Corrected By His Mum On Instagram, He Yanks Off Her Comments (Photos) by oruma19: 6:59pm On Sep 20, 2017
contactmorak:
A young boy on instagram shared some unwholesome posts and the mother who is also online rebuked him over the wrong posts.

Instead of him to honor his mother as God "commandeth" by deleting the wrong posts, he decided to delete his mother his timeline instead.

Na wa o....

http://m.af1234.com/Af1234/details/nigerian-boy-get-corrected-by-mum-on-ig-yanks-off-her-comments
painfully, its the mother that will cry when the wrong lifestyle kills him early. That's d pain of parents cos they get to suffer the consequences of the wrong things they warn their children against. If na me be d mama I go disown the bastard.

3 Likes

Re: Boy Gets Corrected By His Mum On Instagram, He Yanks Off Her Comments (Photos) by karashita: 7:00pm On Sep 20, 2017
Omo komo.The boy has definitely been exhibiting the negative traits at home.He needs serious discipline,if it is not already too late.First thing to do is cease that fone from him,then other things will follow.Nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Boy Gets Corrected By His Mum On Instagram, He Yanks Off Her Comments (Photos) by richG: 7:19pm On Sep 20, 2017
I wonder why people make casual comments concerning this. God please help me to train up my children in the godly way. I can't stand public disgrace mbok

2 Likes

Re: Boy Gets Corrected By His Mum On Instagram, He Yanks Off Her Comments (Photos) by oksmart1992(m): 7:27pm On Sep 20, 2017
LordDecency:

I thought being a Nigerian was stressful till I met an Arab guy called Soq Madik.
I just wonder how he will mention his name at job interviews.

Interviewer: Your name?

Guy: Soq Madik.

Interviewer : Suck your what?
grin

Guy: Madik.

Oh God!!! grin grin

wetin be my own cheesy
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Boy Gets Corrected By His Mum On Instagram, He Yanks Off Her Comments (Photos) by oksmart1992(m): 7:31pm On Sep 20, 2017
Its an issue with African parents tho.... because of my mum i always mind the kind of pictures i post on Facebook.. .. i remember the day i posted a picture cuddling a girl ;my Mum's comment on the picture was "Nah wao" i had to delete her comment grin grin
Re: Boy Gets Corrected By His Mum On Instagram, He Yanks Off Her Comments (Photos) by ajepako(f): 7:38pm On Sep 20, 2017
taylor88:

This got me ROTFL...

I swear you no well.... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Boy Gets Corrected By His Mum On Instagram, He Yanks Off Her Comments (Photos) by Xclusivedaniel6(m): 7:52pm On Sep 20, 2017
OLORIBURUKU, OMOALE

Re: Boy Gets Corrected By His Mum On Instagram, He Yanks Off Her Comments (Photos) by tochivitus(m): 7:54pm On Sep 20, 2017
When my mum figured how to use the skype video call, I was at the recieving end, she kept calling me like say I been em husband lolz grin
And yes she follows me on all my social media handles, but don't ask me to pull down any of my post without discussing it with me privately. Mumcy rocks jaree, and my dad don't even give a f*ck about social medias, the old dude too busy for that.

2 Likes

Re: Boy Gets Corrected By His Mum On Instagram, He Yanks Off Her Comments (Photos) by OlujobaSamuel: 7:55pm On Sep 20, 2017
so conservative so i care less about my parents seeing my social media updates. my immediate bro blocked my dad while others no dey too engage with them.
i only exchange info/instructions with mum on whatsapp, no bc and no chitchat.

2 Likes

Re: Boy Gets Corrected By His Mum On Instagram, He Yanks Off Her Comments (Photos) by maisauki: 8:08pm On Sep 20, 2017
taylor88:

den they're no longer your parents but children...
mind yu, you'll one day be in dia shoes
Re: Boy Gets Corrected By His Mum On Instagram, He Yanks Off Her Comments (Photos) by Cloud007: 8:13pm On Sep 20, 2017
taylor88:

chai ....poor parents av suffered embarassed
Re: Boy Gets Corrected By His Mum On Instagram, He Yanks Off Her Comments (Photos) by emmy9500: 8:20pm On Sep 20, 2017
when my mother decides to follow me on IG

Re: Boy Gets Corrected By His Mum On Instagram, He Yanks Off Her Comments (Photos) by bedspread: 8:43pm On Sep 20, 2017
contactmorak:
See all his photos here>> http://m.af1234.com/Af1234/details/nigerian-boy-get-corrected-by-mum-on-ig-yanks-off-her-comments
THIS ONE IS CLOSE TO REPROBATE..... ONLY GOD'S MERCY CAN SAVE HIM...

1 Like

Re: Boy Gets Corrected By His Mum On Instagram, He Yanks Off Her Comments (Photos) by M7even(m): 9:41pm On Sep 20, 2017
problems single mums are faced with
Re: Boy Gets Corrected By His Mum On Instagram, He Yanks Off Her Comments (Photos) by williamdeluxe(m): 9:48pm On Sep 20, 2017
I juz pity d guy...I tink ez high on drug
Re: Boy Gets Corrected By His Mum On Instagram, He Yanks Off Her Comments (Photos) by 4everGrand(m): 9:48pm On Sep 20, 2017
Irrespective of how tempting it is for parents to publicly correct their kids, they should resist that temptation. It actually results in the reverse of your wish.

Wrong platform to correct this child.
Re: Boy Gets Corrected By His Mum On Instagram, He Yanks Off Her Comments (Photos) by coolexz7(m): 10:22pm On Sep 20, 2017
Bad child
My dad and other (older) members of my family are my Friends on fb , and I've learnt my lesson

So i placed bouncers on all my other social media accounts
I even blocked them on my whatsapp status grin
Re: Boy Gets Corrected By His Mum On Instagram, He Yanks Off Her Comments (Photos) by raphy(m): 10:23pm On Sep 20, 2017
must his mum be following him everywhere?the dude is old enough to knw what's best for him. may may be he was so high and forget what he was doing.

I once saw a a kid of 14 smoking.in front of his mum.

kids now adays are something else.
am an orphan but I knw my mum is my guardian angel so I dont live badly her teaching HV been holding me d pass 4yrs..
bless her soul... amen.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gifts For Mother In Law After Omugwo. / What Was The Craziest Thing Your Mom Caught You Doing? / Nigerian Billionaire Battles British Wife Over $21million Divorce Payout

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.