Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,162 members, 7,838,964 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 11:45 AM

Boy Gets Corrected By His Mum On Instagram, He Yanks Off Her Comments (Photos) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Boy Gets Corrected By His Mum On Instagram, He Yanks Off Her Comments (Photos) (43924 Views)

Man Celebrates His Mum Who Graduated After Dropping Out To Send Him To School / Lawyer Celebrates His Mum As He Runs Into Her Hawking On The Street / The Moment Little Boy Caught His Dad Cheating On His Mum. See What Happened (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boy Gets Corrected By His Mum On Instagram, He Yanks Off Her Comments (Photos) by pretty16(f): 10:37pm On Sep 20, 2017
taylor88:
Any day my parents follow me on social media

I'm changing their phones to Nokia torch on a rubber band life support

cheesy grin. Very funny
Re: Boy Gets Corrected By His Mum On Instagram, He Yanks Off Her Comments (Photos) by Nobody: 10:38pm On Sep 20, 2017
i dont mind my mum following me on instagram,2go,facebook,whatsapp and the likes...if u have the kind of wonderful relationship i share with my mum..you'll know that your mum actually turns out to be the biggest fan you ever have..any exibit i cant't display infront of my mum is not worthy of social media...i love my mum and i hope i can follow her to heaven too...cus i wanna be wherever she wanna be..

1 Like

Re: Boy Gets Corrected By His Mum On Instagram, He Yanks Off Her Comments (Photos) by delpee(f): 10:46pm On Sep 20, 2017
Funny comments! grin

It's easy to condemn parents when you're not one yet or when your kids are still small. While I don't subscribe to following grown up kids everywhere on social media, it's necessary to keep in touch somehow. A whatsapp family group for instance keeps everyone updated on family and general issues. Of course it's easy to ignore irrelevant posts that way.

Wisdom is key. Have your privacy when you're old enough to handle your affairs but let your parents understand the implication of communicating directly on Instagram for instance. Private messages are more dignifying for both parties. The truth is that some older parents don't know the nitty gritty of how social media works before jumping on the train to 'monitor' their evasive and smarter children. Remember they are adjusting from analogue to digital while the kids are mostly of the digital era.

Avoid outright rudeness to your parents. There's usually a tendency to reap as we sow.
Re: Boy Gets Corrected By His Mum On Instagram, He Yanks Off Her Comments (Photos) by victor8269: 12:13am On Sep 21, 2017
doctorkush:
children of nowadays smh ...well it depends on how the mother trained him. she must have over pampered him thus he can delete her comments.

during my mama era, naa from instagram I for don dey receive slap. say she complain, or cigar dey my mouth

but I don block her for all my social media... she no fit locate me cool
Na ur own worst sef
Re: Boy Gets Corrected By His Mum On Instagram, He Yanks Off Her Comments (Photos) by victor8269: 12:14am On Sep 21, 2017
Some parents no dey try. Must u correct him in public?
Re: Boy Gets Corrected By His Mum On Instagram, He Yanks Off Her Comments (Photos) by ogundeleai(m): 4:09am On Sep 21, 2017
in Yoruba, this is not lack of home training but inability to listen to voice of elders....Omo ti won n bawi to n wa orun ki, o se tan ati paaru
Re: Boy Gets Corrected By His Mum On Instagram, He Yanks Off Her Comments (Photos) by Rebuke: 7:48am On Sep 21, 2017
Reading thru d comments here, I'm so tempted to ask d kind of parents some of yhu have and the kind of upbringing ya received.

Now I know d reason for so many silly posts/comments on NL. Miscreants.......
Dear Lord thank YOU!
Re: Boy Gets Corrected By His Mum On Instagram, He Yanks Off Her Comments (Photos) by Codes151(m): 8:32am On Sep 21, 2017
taylor88:
Any day my parents follow me on social media

I'm changing their phones to Nokia torch on a rubber band life support
unfortunately, kids this days don't understand these!
Re: Boy Gets Corrected By His Mum On Instagram, He Yanks Off Her Comments (Photos) by Funkybabee(f): 9:58am On Sep 21, 2017
omo pon bi osan
Re: Boy Gets Corrected By His Mum On Instagram, He Yanks Off Her Comments (Photos) by beautifulrosa: 12:21pm On Sep 21, 2017
Rebuke:
Reading thru d comments here, I'm so tempted to ask d kind of parents some of yhu have and the kind of upbringing ya received.

Now I know d reason for so many silly posts/comments on NL. Miscreants.......
Dear Lord thank YOU!

As innn....
Am more than surprised.
Do you know what she went through to carry you in her belly for nine months. Labour pains nko? What about weaning you?
Who saw you through life till you were able to operate social media accounts?

Nobody is asking you to pay her back or anything.
But just think, how would you feel if your child does the same to you?

I never appreciated my mum much until i got pregnant...am yet to have my baby but damn everyday i look at her like wow.....this is a really strong woman!

Respect your mum!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Was The Craziest Thing Your Mom Caught You Doing? / Gifts For Mother In Law After Omugwo. / Nigerian Billionaire Battles British Wife Over $21million Divorce Payout

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.