Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,054 members, 7,838,663 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:32 AM

How To Get Huge Money From Ad4naira As A Publishers. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Get Huge Money From Ad4naira As A Publishers. (429 Views)

Why Some Google Adsense Publishers Got Banned And Solution For It / How Opera News Is Scamming Nigerian Publishers / 8 Detailed Reasons Why Google Adsense Publishers Will Decrease Severely In Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Huge Money From Ad4naira As A Publishers. by Badooskid01(m): 2:55pm On Sep 20, 2017
Hello, Wapmasters and Webmaster

Do you know that you can earn money from net.

Epecially those with low traffics can earn 1$(360naira) per 200clicks with 0.0050 per 1 valid clicks..
I hope you will join me in earning money from net.

(Some Details About The Ad Company)

1.Support unlimited traffics.

2.Ad format like adsense is available

3.Any user can be a publisher and a advertiser if you want to

4.Get payment imediately after submitting your payout invoice.

5.Payout method -

(recharge card for nigerians, bangladesh, ghana, indians)

(bank wire - nigeria and ghana only)

(moneybookers - bangladesh, india and pakistan)

(paypal - bd and in users).

6.Return money system when you order for payment and failed to recieve the payment

7.(24/7) support for ticket replys

By the am not one of there admins

But i will like to let you know that I have recieved payment from them morethan three times

It's time for you to make some buckz online

The attachment down here shows my publisher earnings and my advertiser funds.

For advertiser you can get 200 visit for 1$ in ad4naira ad company.

Run up to register there now

By clicking this link

it is free http://ad4naira.gq

Dont mind the free domain
when i first recieved a payment from them i opened a support ticket and asked them why are they using free domain
they anwsered me "we are sorry to say that our domain servers are under maintaince "

So for that i dont see something wrong with their domain either.

Click the Link Now And Register There @ http://ad4naira.gq

Thanks for reading...

(1) (Reply)

Discover How to make money from online Travel Agency / How Do I Drastically Reduce The Size Of A Video And Maintain The Quality / An Experience Web Developer Is Needed Urgently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.