Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,273 members, 7,957,676 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 05:22 PM

Ngozi Juliet Olejeme Wanted By EFCC (Photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ngozi Juliet Olejeme Wanted By EFCC (Photo) (22314 Views)

Kehinde Emmanuel Adeyanju Wanted By EFCC (Photo) / EFCC Arraigns Ngozi Olejeme, Former NSITF Chairman for Over ₦1Billion Fraud / 5 Yahoo Boys And Girls Arrested By The EFCC (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ngozi Juliet Olejeme Wanted By EFCC (Photo) by freeze001(f): 6:48pm On Sep 20, 2017
InvaluableGem:

Whenever a bad news comes up you lot tag the whole South South as Igbos but if it's a good news, you automatically know the difference.

Exactly! Na dia way
Re: Ngozi Juliet Olejeme Wanted By EFCC (Photo) by wink2015(m): 6:53pm On Sep 20, 2017
Dr. (Mrs.) Ngozi Juliet Olejeme was a heartless treasury looter unknown to the good people of Delta state.

She came as an angel that can not hurt a fly to aspire to be governor of Delta state with her campaign poster and bill board in all nook and crannies in Delta state.

But thanks to almighty God, for saving Delta state from the hand of Dr. (Mrs.) Ngozi Juliet Olejeme. A lady that does not feel for the common man only to blindly and wickedly mismanaged and diverted well over N69billion government funds into their personal accounts through the award of suspicious and bogus contracts to proxy companies.

Re: Ngozi Juliet Olejeme Wanted By EFCC (Photo) by delors(m): 6:55pm On Sep 20, 2017
Hard to believe Nigeria has a social insurance org...hatd.

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Juliet Olejeme Wanted By EFCC (Photo) by oruma19: 6:55pm On Sep 20, 2017
aminulive:

http://politicsngr.com/2017/09/20/nigeria-social-insurance-trust-fund-nsitf-former-boss-declared-wanted/
what kind of advert is this? This woman is well known na. She contested for delta governor in the last election so why is the efcc pretending as if she is an unknown figure? Let them trace her to all her houses, no need doing advert, u knw her houses in warri and asaba, lagos, ABUJA, Benin, calabar new York, Coventry, London, Dubai etc, pls my people dont feel she doeant live in these places i mebtioned, after all she has 69 billion in her accant....lolzz
Re: Ngozi Juliet Olejeme Wanted By EFCC (Photo) by BabaAduras: 7:17pm On Sep 20, 2017
free2ryhme:

Women are seriously competiting with men who is corrupt the more

Congrats to them

What a man can do a woman can do even better

I have always known when women wants to steal, they steal badly. For them it is heavy stealing or no stealing at all.

The pattern is there - Dieziani, Eti, Ibru, etc.
Re: Ngozi Juliet Olejeme Wanted By EFCC (Photo) by AngelicBeing: 7:26pm On Sep 20, 2017
grin
Re: Ngozi Juliet Olejeme Wanted By EFCC (Photo) by freshvine(f): 7:39pm On Sep 20, 2017
The hausa MD, has he been exonerated as usual cos he's suppose to be the head of administration
Re: Ngozi Juliet Olejeme Wanted By EFCC (Photo) by freshvine(f): 7:42pm On Sep 20, 2017
wink2015:
Dr. (Mrs.) Ngozi Juliet Olejeme was a heartless treasury looter unknown to the good people of Delta state.

She came as an angel that can not hurt a fly to aspire to be governor of Delta state with her campaign poster and bill board in all nook and crannies in Delta state.

But thanks to almighty God, for saving Delta state from the hand of Dr. (Mrs.) Ngozi Juliet Olejeme. A lady that does not feel for the common man only to blindly and wickedly mismanaged and diverted well over N69billion government funds into their personal accounts through the award of suspicious and bogus contracts to proxy companies.

The hausa/fulani man as the MD should be the bigger thief
Re: Ngozi Juliet Olejeme Wanted By EFCC (Photo) by discman2k2(m): 7:50pm On Sep 20, 2017
And Umar may probably be freed ASAP.
Nbote:
It is only in a country like Nigeria dat doesn't know it's population or have a database of its citizens but yet has a Social Insurance Trust Fund.. Abeg for who?? These are jus one of d numerous bogus agencies and departments used by d govt to settle some ppl... I'm assuming her accomplice, d Umar guy is already in custody since he wasnt declared wanted as well..
Re: Ngozi Juliet Olejeme Wanted By EFCC (Photo) by afroxyz: 7:53pm On Sep 20, 2017
What I don't understand is the moderator's caption. 'Another woman'. Is crime gender specific?
Re: Ngozi Juliet Olejeme Wanted By EFCC (Photo) by solpat(m): 7:56pm On Sep 20, 2017
Is she not one of the Governorship aspirants from Delta State that had the longest convoy when Jonathan visited Benin City in 2014 angry
Re: Ngozi Juliet Olejeme Wanted By EFCC (Photo) by EZEIGBO1OFIMO: 8:09pm On Sep 20, 2017
InvaluableGem:

Whenever a bad news comes up you lot tag the whole South South as Igbos but if it's a good news, you automatically know the difference.
baffles me also
Re: Ngozi Juliet Olejeme Wanted By EFCC (Photo) by AnonymustME(m): 8:21pm On Sep 20, 2017
Seems to me like one of those core Igbos that claim to be from Delta state ......IJS
Re: Ngozi Juliet Olejeme Wanted By EFCC (Photo) by orjaha(m): 8:27pm On Sep 20, 2017
u won us to help, the one wey u don collect waiting u use ham for, mo let us share ham first, then we go continue help look for them,

I promise
Re: Ngozi Juliet Olejeme Wanted By EFCC (Photo) by Nobody: 8:28pm On Sep 20, 2017
I hope they never find her, she just took her own share of the national cake. Good luck to her. grin
Re: Ngozi Juliet Olejeme Wanted By EFCC (Photo) by geunik(m): 8:41pm On Sep 20, 2017
And small Davido wee be shouting 30 billion for account to entice women that stole what is more than that
Re: Ngozi Juliet Olejeme Wanted By EFCC (Photo) by yommen: 9:00pm On Sep 20, 2017
tit:
Buhari has finish nigeria because of his poor test in bad women.

She assumed that office in 2009, 6 years before Buhari's government. it's clear people like you just want to comment without any logical reasoning. You no get sense.
Re: Ngozi Juliet Olejeme Wanted By EFCC (Photo) by Nobody: 9:08pm On Sep 20, 2017
Igbo
Re: Ngozi Juliet Olejeme Wanted By EFCC (Photo) by lereinter(m): 9:18pm On Sep 20, 2017
Nbote:
It is only in a country like Nigeria dat doesn't know it's population or have a database of its citizens but yet has a Social Insurance Trust Fund.. Abeg for who?? These are jus one of d numerous bogus agencies and departments used by d govt to settle some ppl... I'm assuming her accomplice, d Umar guy is already in custody since he wasnt declared wanted as well..

you said the fact
Re: Ngozi Juliet Olejeme Wanted By EFCC (Photo) by ejosiah1(m): 9:53pm On Sep 20, 2017
This country is full of corruption at every angle including religious places. hmmmmm
Re: Ngozi Juliet Olejeme Wanted By EFCC (Photo) by amnesty7: 10:21pm On Sep 20, 2017
Nbote:
It is only in a country like Nigeria dat doesn't know it's population or have a database of its citizens but yet has a Social Insurance Trust Fund.. Abeg for who?? These are jus one of d numerous bogus agencies and departments used by d govt to settle some ppl...
A little learning is a dangerous thing indeed. You either belong to the indomie generation or you are currently not either an employee or an employer of labour. NSITF has been in existence since 1961 under its former name, National Provident Fund. It metamophosed into NSITF since 1993. In fact PENCOM was founded from NSITF. It currently is in charge of the Employee Compensation Scheme (ECS) which every enlightened stakeholder in the labour market is aware of. You may wish to visit its official website www.NSITF.gov.ng or verify from independent sources.

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Juliet Olejeme Wanted By EFCC (Photo) by Nbote(m): 10:26pm On Sep 20, 2017
amnesty7:

A little learning is a dangerous thing indeed. You either belong to the indomie generation or you are currently not either an employee or an employer of labour. NSITF has been in existence since 1961 under its former name, National Provident Fund. It metamophosed into NSITF since 1993. In fact PENCOM was founded from NSITF. It currently is in charge of the Employee Compensation Scheme (ECS) which every enlightened stakeholder in the labour market is aware of. You may wish to visit its official website www.NSITF.gov.ng or verify from independent sources.

D fact dat u think u know d history of d Agency doesn't mean u jus made any sense.. If only u took ur learning serious den U would have comprehended my post. Since it ceded it's pension business after d Pension Reform Act was enacted it's reverted back to d useless entity it was back in d day before d govt made dem go into d pension business in d first place.. U shld visit it's site and come back to tell us if dey have actually been of use in any of d ways dey claim to function.. Intact here's something from their site...

In addition, the Fund, under Section 71 of the Pension Reform Act, 2004, is to provide “every contributing citizen Social Security Insurance Services other than Pension in accordance with the NSITF Act, 1993”. The Fund has commenced the process of putting in place the necessary infrastructure to implement Social Security Benefit to the aged, unemployed, child welfare and the physically challenged.
To this end, a bill for an amendment to the provisions of the NSITF Act to provide basic social security services to all Nigerians is before the National Assembly for passage into law.
Based on the outcome of the report of the committee chaired by former Head of state which underscored the urgency for the need to provide Social Security to vulnerable Nigerians. NSITF has commenced putting in place the necessary infrastructure to ensure the collection of data of all the categories of those entitled to Social Security Benefit.
6.0 ACHIEVING THE OBJECTIVES OF THE EMPLOYEES’ COMPENSATION ACT (ECA)
At the moment, cases of industrial accidents, injuries and diseases are being promptly treated as they are reported, in full compliance with the provisions of the Act and to the satisfaction of the stakeholders in pursuance of the following objectives of the ECA:
i) To provide a fair, guaranteed and adequate compensation for all insured employees in case of any injury, disease, disability or death arising out of, or in the course of employment.
ii) To rehabilitate employees who suffer work – related injuries, disabilities, or occupational diseases.
iii) To establish and maintain a solvent compensation fund, which will be managed in the interest of both employees and employers.
iv) To provide for a fair and adequate assessment of employers’ risk rating and ensure appropriate contribution is paid.
v) To provide a claims procedure that is simple, fast and less cumbersome for the injured persons, or their dependants in case of death.
vi) To promote the enforcement of occupational safety and health standards in the workplace.

Re: Ngozi Juliet Olejeme Wanted By EFCC (Photo) by blacknp(m): 10:42pm On Sep 20, 2017
Nbote:
Jonathan Goodluck's people "Baba Jonah and The Forty One Thieves. Oga stealing of public funds is not corruption.
Re: Ngozi Juliet Olejeme Wanted By EFCC (Photo) by blacknp(m): 10:43pm On Sep 20, 2017
Sunmibare6:
She resembles one of my dad's concubines
Aunty Julie?
Re: Ngozi Juliet Olejeme Wanted By EFCC (Photo) by Nbote(m): 10:56pm On Sep 20, 2017
blacknp:
Jonathan Goodluck's people "Baba Jonah and The Forty One Thieves. Oga stealing of public funds is not corruption.

Where and how exactly did GEJ com into d picture?
Re: Ngozi Juliet Olejeme Wanted By EFCC (Photo) by Livefreeordieha(m): 11:32pm On Sep 20, 2017
Nbote:
Godbless υr wιѕdoм...вυт ι aм very ѕυre υr eхpoѕυre ιѕn'т doмeѕтιcaтed...7 oυт oғ 10 nιgerιanѕ wιll never υnderѕтand yoυr aғoreмenтιoned ѕтaтeмenт..
Re: Ngozi Juliet Olejeme Wanted By EFCC (Photo) by uvie66: 12:24am On Sep 21, 2017
I am baffled, what does a middle age overweight woman need all these money for, is she going to the night club to flex? Most unlikely, is she going to get a convertible car, she is probably too old for that.

The only way she will enjoy the money is probably pay a toy boy to be servicing her from time to time.
Re: Ngozi Juliet Olejeme Wanted By EFCC (Photo) by cedeki(m): 6:37am On Sep 21, 2017
This woman is one time suppose Governorship aspirant in Delta state, has big mansion close to the government house
Re: Ngozi Juliet Olejeme Wanted By EFCC (Photo) by onyokometer: 12:12pm On Sep 21, 2017
How much be my own inside if i tell you how and where to catch her.
Re: Ngozi Juliet Olejeme Wanted By EFCC (Photo) by onyokometer: 12:13pm On Sep 21, 2017
OOOOOOh come oooo,she stole these monies and she never paid her staff well.

(1) (2) (Reply)

"DSS Officer Shoots UNIJOS Student Dead" - Made In Jos Facebook Page / Suspected Cultists Kill Eight, Behead Four In Rivers / Lagos Government To Arrest Uniform Men In Commercial Motorcycle Operations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.