Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,748 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:36 AM

The Spammer Posting Nairabet Slips on Nairaland - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Spammer Posting Nairabet Slips on Nairaland (762 Views)

UTME: How To Print JAMB 2021 Mock Exam Slips / Breaking: U.S. President Biden Slips, Falls Three Times On Air Force One / Nairabet Agents Vent Over Undue Services Rendered By The Company (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Spammer Posting Nairabet Slips on Nairaland by handsomebanana(m): 5:01pm On Sep 20, 2017
Dis is d info of d retardéd Fûcktard alwaz spamming threads with nairabet slips.

He goes by d name of Chibuzor Charles Okorie and facebook name Chisus dayszy.

Number: 07019184997

The Bastard is not only a spammer but also a scammer .

U Bastard, I told u I would expose u

If d idiot nor wan stop to scam ND spam, na to put e picture b d next tin

E also goes by chisus Jesus nd Tchisus

Seun mynd44 lalasticlala mods
Push to front page

1 Share

Re: The Spammer Posting Nairabet Slips on Nairaland by Queenlovely(f): 5:05pm On Sep 20, 2017
Wow. He is an adult for crying out loud. But I have to give it to you. How did you track him down. Do you work with SARS. I like your efficiency. The guy would now watch his back
Re: The Spammer Posting Nairabet Slips on Nairaland by handsomebanana(m): 5:11pm On Sep 20, 2017
If u nor wan stop to spam everywhere, I go xpose u Nd ur scams

I Tel u say I go xpose u, u tink say Na joke

Re: The Spammer Posting Nairabet Slips on Nairaland by handsomebanana(m): 5:16pm On Sep 20, 2017
Queenlovely:
Wow. He is an adult for crying out loud. But I have to give it to you. How did you track him down. Do you work with SARS. I like your efficiency. The guy would now watch his back

I tell u. It Wz mostly 2ru d number e posted her with some other added queries on Google that gave me evrytin.

E dey scam people ND e nor even dey careful
Re: The Spammer Posting Nairabet Slips on Nairaland by Kylekent59: 5:18pm On Sep 20, 2017
Truth be told. I don't blame the guy but blame the people that send him money for the fix match.

Common sense should tell that if he claims to have a legit fixed match/matches, he won't need your money.
So be wise and don't get scammed
Re: The Spammer Posting Nairabet Slips on Nairaland by handsomebanana(m): 8:24pm On Sep 20, 2017
Kylekent59:
Truth be told. I don't blame the guy but blame the people that send him money for the fix match.

Common sense should tell that if he claims to have a legit fixed match/matches, he won't need your money.
So be wise and don't get scammed

That's true but the way d guy take dey spam everywhere nor good.
You go go one nice thread see that grown up foòl dey post nonsense

I dey text d guy 4 whatsapp since wit e details, d guy dey bone me

Ah jst laf
Re: The Spammer Posting Nairabet Slips on Nairaland by meeky007(m): 9:01pm On Sep 20, 2017
scammers always been the go UNN why

(1) (Reply)

Female Corp Member Immoral Act With My Husband / Turaki Of Adamawa's Heart Goes Out Every Month / Disturbing Hate Speech on Nairaland!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.