Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,338 members, 7,864,611 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 09:37 PM

Mr Eazi You Are A Big Fool Says Patoranking And Eedris Abdulkareem - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mr Eazi You Are A Big Fool Says Patoranking And Eedris Abdulkareem (616 Views)

Adorable Photos Of Patoranking And His Daughter, Wilmer / Patoranking And His Father Holiday In New York (Photo) / Patoranking And Frank Edwards After Church Service At Christ Embassy (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mr Eazi You Are A Big Fool Says Patoranking And Eedris Abdulkareem by Jazzkido(m): 6:27pm On Sep 20, 2017
Another battle corner Mr Eazi getting it bad with Patoranking And Eedris Abdulkareem.
After the beef between mr eazi and Runtown that circulate the internet the Nigerian Afropop Star is on a very hot season as most of the Nigerian artiste are reacting to his thoughts.

Watch What They Said Below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WHpBKAApzPg

(1) (Reply)

I Won’t Date Ghanaian Men, They Are Too Lazy – Chesan Nze / I'm Still In Awe Of Him - Annie Idibia Gushes About 2face / He Stood Up To Greet Me” – Heavy Chested Actress Gushes About Dangote

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.