Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,203 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:37 PM

I Don’t See Any Election In 2019, Says Apostle Suleman - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Don’t See Any Election In 2019, Says Apostle Suleman (1416 Views)

Prophet Samuel Akinbodunse Prophecy About 2019 Election In Nigeria, South Africa / Rev Fr Mbaka's Prophecies For 2018: "Buhari, Contest & Be Disgraced In 2019" / Father Mbaka: "Why Atiku Should Be President Of Nigeria In 2019" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Don’t See Any Election In 2019, Says Apostle Suleman by ijustdey: 10:04pm On Sep 20, 2017
Firebrand preacher and president of the Omega Fire Ministries worldwide (OFM), Apostle Johnson Suleman has urged Nigerians to pray for the country as politicians prepare toward the next general elections which comes up in the next two years.

The clergy in a chat with journalists in his church said that ‘except prayers are made, I do not see any election in Nigeria in 2019’.

Apostle Suleman is renowned for his divine-inspired healing power and teaching prowess and he radiates confidence even in the face of vague criticisms that often trail such prophetic gifts like his.

He has been credited for many precise prophecies made in years past.

The acclaimed ‘Oracle of God’ is the first pastor in Nigeria that prophesied in a December 2013 prophecy, the crowning of former Central Bank of Nigeria’s governor, Alhaji Lamido Sanusi Lamido, as Emir of Kano.

He equally foresaw the death of a serving cabinet member in Nigeria and asked for special prayer during a church service in January 2015.

Likewise, during his ministry’s ‘Fire and Miracle Night’ programme in August 2015, the servant of God foretold the trouble in the last Kogi State governorship election that brought in Governor Yahaya Bello and warned of ‘a death’.

Also, as Edo State prepared for the September 10th 2016 governorship election, Apostle Suleman at a church service said he did not see the election holding on the appointed date.

Subsequently, the INEC shifted the election to September 28th 2016, citing security challenges.

“I see presidents being removed in Africa and presidents being installed’, the man of God declared in his 2016 prophecies. In that declaration, Suleman also asked for vigilance as he said he saw kidnappers entering schools; that President Buhari’s health needed serious attention; that America and China would have major crisis, and more.

“Tell Nigerians who wish to see democracy sustained, to pray for our leaders and work for peace; tell the leaders too to pray and be honest with the people they are serving, otherwise, elections may not hold in Nigeria in 2019. That is what God has shown me,” Apostle Suleman stated during the media interaction.

Apostle Suleman and his OFM team are presently in Paris, France, for a two-day restoration crusade tagged ‘Help From Above’, which was started on Tuesday 19 and ended on Wednesday 20 September, 2017.

The man of God who just concluded the Dubai edition of ‘Help From Above’, proclaims that “this is another season for restoration, miracles and undiluted revelations for God’s people all over the world.”

http://pmexpressng.com/dont-see-election-2019-says-apostle-suleman/

lalasticlala
Re: I Don’t See Any Election In 2019, Says Apostle Suleman by Nbote(m): 10:14pm On Sep 20, 2017
How can U see it? Dis is still 2017 and u want to see 2019. Are u Nostradamus..?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don’t See Any Election In 2019, Says Apostle Suleman by smardray(m): 10:16pm On Sep 20, 2017
is there anything you can see?!?.. abeg negodu
why didn't you see those girls lying on you ....kee kwayet joor

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Don’t See Any Election In 2019, Says Apostle Suleman by heendrix(m): 10:19pm On Sep 20, 2017
it's obvious all I see is people queuing for power who would stop at nothing else to get it but i'm rest assured I have a father in heaven
Re: I Don’t See Any Election In 2019, Says Apostle Suleman by rifasenate11(m): 10:21pm On Sep 20, 2017
Alright. .. so tell us if this will actually put food on our tables. Nigeria as I know so far hasn't benefited the masses, it only favours the politicians. so "aye" if no elections in 2019.. we the entire lower class of Nigerian population are in support ...

1 Like

Re: I Don’t See Any Election In 2019, Says Apostle Suleman by Kyase(m): 10:23pm On Sep 20, 2017
i saw jonathan winning 2015 election. Suleman, December 2014.

Nonsense.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don’t See Any Election In 2019, Says Apostle Suleman by CharleyBright(m): 10:28pm On Sep 20, 2017
What then do you see?
Population Census?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Don’t See Any Election In 2019, Says Apostle Suleman by Nobody: 10:32pm On Sep 20, 2017
Apostle Apostle

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Don’t See Any Election In 2019, Says Apostle Suleman by nerodenero: 10:34pm On Sep 20, 2017
If the election doesn't hold, he'd say Nigerians didn't pray well and if it holds and becomes a success, he'd claim credit citing the power of prayers.

Example; Atiku might not win 2019 elections. He needs prayers. If he wins, I'd claim credit and say prayer was key and if he loses, prayer wasn't enough. Who dey decieve who?

Too many attention seeking god-of-men! Make una fear God o.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don’t See Any Election In 2019, Says Apostle Suleman by sus4allng: 8:10am On Sep 21, 2017
I see elections holding in 2019!
Anybody can prophesy what he wants to see happen in Nigeria.
Re: I Don’t See Any Election In 2019, Says Apostle Suleman by PointZerom: 8:11am On Sep 21, 2017
Ok
Re: I Don’t See Any Election In 2019, Says Apostle Suleman by Dosmay(m): 8:31am On Sep 21, 2017
walks in,
folds hand
Re: I Don’t See Any Election In 2019, Says Apostle Suleman by sarrki(m): 8:53am On Sep 21, 2017
We have seen all sort of prophecies during 2015

They are hiding their faces due to shame now

Abeg pastor 3 somes waka

Less I forget how far about El Rufai that you said he will die

The guy is waxing stronger day after day oooo
Re: I Don’t See Any Election In 2019, Says Apostle Suleman by sarrki(m): 8:53am On Sep 21, 2017
stphil:
Apostle Apostle

Apostle 3somes
Re: I Don’t See Any Election In 2019, Says Apostle Suleman by Evablizin(f): 8:58am On Sep 21, 2017
sarrki:

Apostle 3somes
My Lawd,madam must see this post.

Re: I Don’t See Any Election In 2019, Says Apostle Suleman by Evablizin(f): 9:14am On Sep 21, 2017
cheesy
The Apostle has spoken,waiting till 2019.

Apostle i sight you.

Re: I Don’t See Any Election In 2019, Says Apostle Suleman by Nobody: 9:17am On Sep 21, 2017
I begi! This was how some "prophets" deceived Jonathan with prophecies of victory. E don start again ba?

God cannot be mocked. If you don't see something don't say something else you shall be disgraced.
Re: I Don’t See Any Election In 2019, Says Apostle Suleman by OkaiCorne(m): 9:49am On Sep 21, 2017
Nigerian Prophets be like..."Tomorrow the sun shall surely shine, but Nigerians should pray that rain does not fall"

Kwontinu ooo, we dey look you...
Re: I Don’t See Any Election In 2019, Says Apostle Suleman by Timbuktuo: 9:52am On Sep 21, 2017
Upon all his unfulfilled prophecies, he controls millions of people presenting him with billions of naira. My ultimate dream is to be a successful pastor. It is the perfect avenue to having unlimited slaves, money and women to build a harem Solomon would be envious of.
Re: I Don’t See Any Election In 2019, Says Apostle Suleman by SuperS1Panther: 2:56pm On Sep 21, 2017
A Prophet said Atiku will win in 2019. This one is aying there would not be election.

I know God is not an Author of Confusion. Where are they now getting the prophesy from?
Re: I Don’t See Any Election In 2019, Says Apostle Suleman by Nobody: 3:06pm On Sep 21, 2017
Nbote:
How can U see it? Dis is still 2017 and u want to see 2019. Are u Nostradamus..?

And Nosradamous wasnt human like him ?
Re: I Don’t See Any Election In 2019, Says Apostle Suleman by ultron12345: 4:02pm On Sep 21, 2017
Oya...let me book space.....I'll be back here in 2019

(1) (Reply)

CASE CLOSED / Confusion And Hypocrisy On The Part Of Christians Towards Science. / See Moment Mbaka Prophesized Abt Corona & Peopl Not Going 2 Church In 2020(video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.