Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,438 members, 7,958,315 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 12:17 PM

What People Don’t Want To Hear - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / What People Don’t Want To Hear (419 Views)

Prince Harry Speaks From The Heart: 'I Want You To Hear The Truth From Me' / DJ Cuppy: "80% Of Nigerian People Don’t Like Me" / CeeC: “I Am Shocked By What People Are Saying About Me” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What People Don’t Want To Hear by ItuExchange(m): 1:21am On Sep 21, 2017
What is something that needs to be said that nobody wants to hear?

Here is something that absolutely no one wants to hear,

but it's true,

(In fact, that is probably why they don't want to hear it).

Here it is:

Stop posting your entire life on social media.

Like anything else, social media can be great as long as you use it in moderation.

Here is why it is so bad;

95% of posts are simply people humblebragging.

That picture of you drinking a Corona on the beach is really you saying “I'm here and you are not”

That picture of you all dressed up at that formal event is really you saying “I'm so pretty right now and you are not.”

Is it good to have self esteem? Absolutely! Is it ok to share picture of yourself having fun? You bet!

But, the constant barrage of these posts just make other people feel worse about themselves.

In turn, those people feel the need to post more pictures of themselves to get that validation that they too are special,

…And around and around it goes.

What is the net result? A bunch of people feeling crappy about themselves.

Don't get me wrong, social media can be a great way to share your life with family, friends and loved ones,

But do we really need to see what you ate for breakfast again?

So, the next time you post something, maybe not every time, but once in a while,

…ask yourself this;

Will this make someone else happy? Will this bring some sort of value to others?

If so, then do it!

After all, what good is being social if we can’t all be happy?

Source: https://www.quora.com/What-is-something-that-needs-to-be-said-that-nobody-wants-to-hear

Perfect Money/Payeer/Epay/Neteller: www..com.ng
Re: What People Don’t Want To Hear by mofeoluwadassah: 1:28am On Sep 21, 2017
kk
Re: What People Don’t Want To Hear by BizLifeE: 8:44pm On Sep 22, 2017
People hate critics, but when you praise them for being stupid, they like you.

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid Enters Guinness World Book Of Records 2018 / Paul Okoye Reacts To The Video Of The Fight Between Him, Peter And Jude Okoye / LIB Exclusive: ‘if Actually I’m Pregnant Like Everyone Thinks, Then It’ll Be My

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.