Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,340 members, 7,811,987 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:53 AM

I Want To Sell My Unborn Baby For Adoption - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Want To Sell My Unborn Baby For Adoption (1818 Views)

Side Chick Abandons Baby For Couple On Wedding Day In Akwa Ibom (Pix) / I Want To Give My Daughter Up For Adoption / Man Gifts Wife New Car For Exclusively Breast-Feeding Their Baby For 6 Months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Sell My Unborn Baby For Adoption by fmranky: 4:18pm On Dec 30, 2017
please anyone who's interested in adopting an unborn baby whose mother had given birth to four boys should please contact this number +2348121164767,its urgent

1 Like

Re: I Want To Sell My Unborn Baby For Adoption by kolawoleibukun: 4:27pm On Dec 30, 2017
sell no be adoption na. na two different things

1 Like

Re: I Want To Sell My Unborn Baby For Adoption by TheUbermensch: 4:27pm On Dec 30, 2017
Fvck this is wrong.

Or aren't we talking about a human baby here? Even folks who sell puppies do so with more dignity.

You want to sell a baby? So that's what it has gotten to? Humans are now articles. We now trade them like vegetables in the market.. Smh
Re: I Want To Sell My Unborn Baby For Adoption by Tittusstar22(m): 4:32pm On Dec 30, 2017
Chai the mods need to remove this topic. lala
Re: I Want To Sell My Unborn Baby For Adoption by HeavenIsSoReall: 4:36pm On Dec 30, 2017
Are you kidding me?
Re: I Want To Sell My Unborn Baby For Adoption by ceezarhh(m): 4:48pm On Dec 30, 2017

Re: I Want To Sell My Unborn Baby For Adoption by Daronyk(f): 7:26pm On Dec 30, 2017
Sale and adoption are two different words... Op rephrase the topic
Re: I Want To Sell My Unborn Baby For Adoption by SmallmebigGod: 7:53pm On Dec 30, 2017
Daronyk:
Sale and adoption are two different words... Op rephrase the topic
No need to rephrase pls, it shows the original intent and that guides people that might be interested in making right informed choices

1 Like

Re: I Want To Sell My Unborn Baby For Adoption by sisisioge: 8:20pm On Dec 30, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin grin

God is just awesome! Whew!
Re: I Want To Sell My Unborn Baby For Adoption by Lexusgs430: 10:30pm On Dec 30, 2017
Sell unborn baby for adoption? Are we now in Libya?
Or slave trade era is back (but we sell babies instead).....
Re: I Want To Sell My Unborn Baby For Adoption by Daeylar(f): 1:11pm On Dec 31, 2017
You want to give up your baby for adoption, not that you want to sell, very wrong wording you used,

How do adoption agencies work? Why not try them?

However if you actually meant you Want to sell the baby, then I have no words for you

(1) (Reply)

He Doesn't Want Her Anymore Because He Was Told She's The Cause Of His Problem / Talented But Not Ambitious. Help Me!!! / Guys, Who Comes First Your Mum Or Your Wife?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.