Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,248 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:17 AM

The Reasons I Hate Jesus Christ The Carpenter - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Reasons I Hate Jesus Christ The Carpenter (1717 Views)

Why Do JEHOVAH WITNESSES Hate Jesus So Much? / The Site Of The Burial And Resurrection Of Jesus Christ, The Tomb Is Empty / Why Do You Hate Jesus Christ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Reasons I Hate Jesus Christ The Carpenter by Ericsunday619: 1:59pm On Sep 21, 2017
firstly, i don't like Jesus Christ because he refuse to promote sex among adults. in fact the man died as a virgin or maybe he was busy masturbating.
secondly, Jesus Christ was a racist. he so much hates people that don't like is imaginary father God. I can still remember Jesus Christ calling non believers fools in the Bible. he is abusive and mentally disturbed.
furthermore, Jesus Christ stole my Girl friend from me. I still remember when my gf gave her life to Christ. she was so different, she even broke up with me and called me a Satan because i told her am an atheist. I so much hate Jesus for this
finally, I can't stand seeing my parents worshiping Jesus Christ like if he is smarter than Albert Einstein or even me. I hate you Jesus Christ.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Reasons I Hate Jesus Christ The Carpenter by Geestarry(f): 2:13pm On Sep 21, 2017
what are you saying in summary? I'm trying to reason with you so I've got to understand you
Re: The Reasons I Hate Jesus Christ The Carpenter by Ericsunday619: 2:20pm On Sep 21, 2017
Geestarry:
what are you saying in summary? I'm trying to reason with you so I've got to understand you
Jesus Christ is dead and gone forever.
Re: The Reasons I Hate Jesus Christ The Carpenter by Samsimple(m): 2:26pm On Sep 21, 2017
Ericsunday619:
Jesus Christ is dead and gone forever.
u knw u will be raped in the ass with pitchfork in hell right
Re: The Reasons I Hate Jesus Christ The Carpenter by Niflheim(m): 2:42pm On Sep 21, 2017
Raped in hell with a pitchfork?................................................I THINK YOU ARE DESCRIBING A CATHOLIC CHURCH!!! SO MANY YOUNG BOYS WERE RAPED THERE WITH "METALLIC SPOONS"!!!

Ask the little catholic boy who was raped by the priest, to show you hell...............................................HE WILL POINT TO THE CATHOLIC CHURCH!!!

3 Likes

Re: The Reasons I Hate Jesus Christ The Carpenter by bloodofthelamb(m): 5:53pm On Sep 21, 2017
Ericsunday619:
firstly, i don't like Jesus Christ because he refuse to promote sex among adults. in fact the man died as a virgin or maybe he was busy masturbating.
secondly, Jesus Christ was a racist. he so much hates people that don't like is imaginary father God. I can still remember Jesus Christ calling non believers fools in the Bible. he is abusive and mentally disturbed.
furthermore, Jesus Christ stole my Girl friend from me. I still remember when my gf gave her life to Christ. she was so different, she even broke up with me and called me a Satan because i told her am an atheist. I so much hate Jesus for this
finally, I can't stand seeing my parents worshiping Jesus Christ like if he is smarter than Albert Einstein or even me. I hate you Jesus Christ.
YOU HATE SOMEONE WHO LOVE YOU SO MUCH TO TAKE YOUR PLACE IN DEATH...DESPITE YOUR HATE FOR HIM, HE STILL LOVES YOU...PEACE

3 Likes

Re: The Reasons I Hate Jesus Christ The Carpenter by geoworldedu: 10:03pm On Sep 21, 2017
bloodofthelamb:
YOU HATE SOMEONE WHO LOVE YOU SO MUCH TO TAKE YOUR PLACE IN DEATH...DESPITE YOUR HATE FOR HIM, HE STILL LOVES YOU...PEACE
So u mean d OP won't die if he loves Jesus. What about you? Won't you die becos Jesus died for you?
Re: The Reasons I Hate Jesus Christ The Carpenter by bloodofthelamb(m): 10:32pm On Sep 21, 2017
geoworldedu:
So u mean d OP won't die if he loves Jesus. What about you? Won't you die becos Jesus died for you?
BELIEVERS DON'T DIE, WE SLEEP TO BE AWAKING IN RAPTURE WITH A GLORIOUS BODY LIKE THE ONE MY LORD AND GOD HAS NOW...NOTHING CAN SEPARATE ME FROM JESUS, NOT EVEN MYSELF

2 Likes

Re: The Reasons I Hate Jesus Christ The Carpenter by HiddenManna(m): 2:38am On Sep 22, 2017
The author of this thread really needs a punch on the face, a knock on the head and a reviving message of salvation.

OP, I mean, come to your senses!
Re: The Reasons I Hate Jesus Christ The Carpenter by Ericsunday619: 8:36am On Sep 22, 2017
HiddenManna:
The author of this thread really needs a punch on the face, a knock on the head and a reviving message of salvation.

OP, I mean, come to your senses!
Jesus Christ is an imaginary friend
Re: The Reasons I Hate Jesus Christ The Carpenter by Ericsunday619: 8:39am On Sep 22, 2017
geoworldedu:
good point, I still remember what happened to me as a Christian. it's very painful to imagine God exists and he allowed me to go through such pains. Jesus Christ was never a virgin and he masturbated constantly
Re: The Reasons I Hate Jesus Christ The Carpenter by Ericsunday619: 8:41am On Sep 22, 2017
bloodofthelamb:
BELIEVERS DON'T DIE, WE SLEEP TO BE AWAKING IN RAPTURE WITH A GLORIOUS BODY LIKE THE ONE MY LORD AND GOD HAS NOW...NOTHING CAN SEPARATE ME FROM JESUS, NOT EVEN MYSELF
so you believe in the rapture? when is your over rated Jesus Christ coming back? maybe he is coming next year but he better stay away from my apartment.
Re: The Reasons I Hate Jesus Christ The Carpenter by Ericsunday619: 8:44am On Sep 22, 2017
Samsimple:

u knw u will be raped in the ass with pitchfork in hell right
who created Satan? who created evil? who created hell fire? who send non believers to hell fire? religion is harmful to humanity. God don't exist at all
Re: The Reasons I Hate Jesus Christ The Carpenter by butterflylion: 9:00am On Sep 22, 2017
Ericsunday619:
who created Satan? who created evil? who created hell fire? who send non believers to hell fire? religion is harmful to humanity. God don't exist at all

You are talking with so much confusion flowing in your veins.

You said God does not exist yet you are quarrelling and asking WHO CREATED SATAN? WHO CREATED EVIL? WHO CREATED HELL FIRE? WHO SENDS NON BELIEVERS TO HELL FIRE? grin

if you said God does not exist why then are you accusing a non existent God for creating non existent things?

Can a non existent God create Satan, create evil, create hell, send anyone anywhere? cheesy

You are a confused fellow and a child. Grow up!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Reasons I Hate Jesus Christ The Carpenter by Nobody: 9:01am On Sep 22, 2017
Ericsunday619:
Are you done?
If you like hate him,he still loves and needs you. He wants to save from the tactics of Satan because Lucifer is crafty.his ways are not your ways, his thinking not your thinking.

1 Like

Re: The Reasons I Hate Jesus Christ The Carpenter by butterflylion: 9:26am On Sep 22, 2017
Ericsunday619:

You accuse Jesus of being abusive and mentally disturbed so let me help break down your OP.

1. firstly, i don't like Jesus Christ because he refuse to promote sex among adults.
only a mentally disturbed person can say this. grin

2. in fact the man died as a virgin or maybe he was busy masturbating
When was the last time virginity was seen as a crime? You are still mentally disturbed grin

3. secondly, Jesus Christ was a racist. he so much hates people that don't like is imaginary father God.
You called God imaginary yet said this imaginary God was the father of Jesus grin . If God is imaginary, how about Jesus? Was he real? You still have mental issues grin

4. furthermore, Jesus Christ stole my Girl friend from me. I still remember when my gf gave her life to Christ. she was so different, she even broke up with me and called me a Satan because i told her am an atheist
How can a man who lived over 2000 years ago now steal your girlfriend from right under your nose? grin Were you sleeping or high? grin Still mental issues

5. I can't stand seeing my parents worshiping Jesus Christ like if he is smarter than Albert Einstein or even me
This must be the dumbest comment I have read in a while. With all the nonsense you typed in the OP you still think yourself smart? cheesy mental issues overload.

Summary: You need to stop judging yourself by thinking you are accusing someone out there who as you already said "is imaginary". So why are you talking to yourself and assuming someone who is imaginary (to you) can hear you or is even remotely bothered by your soliloquy? grin

#mental issues overload

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Reasons I Hate Jesus Christ The Carpenter by HiddenManna(m): 11:29am On Sep 22, 2017
Ericsunday619:
Jesus Christ is an imaginary friend

Says who?
Re: The Reasons I Hate Jesus Christ The Carpenter by GlorifiedTunde(m): 11:48am On Sep 22, 2017
This is becoming unbecoming!!!

My fellow Christian brothers and sisters, lets not permit this religious insensitivity on Nairaland.

https://www.nairaland.com/4071652/petition-against-religious-insensitivity-nairaland
Re: The Reasons I Hate Jesus Christ The Carpenter by AmaUwana(f): 12:28pm On Sep 22, 2017
Jesus Christ loves us all. If He didnt love u and i, we wouldnt be alive. Take a look at ur life, i mean sit down in a quiet area and look at ur life, u and i are not suppose to be alive but Christ love 4 us has set us free. Jesus Christ didn't take away ur girlfriend from u, you pursued her. ur inability to see God goodness and recognize Whom God is did that.
Re: The Reasons I Hate Jesus Christ The Carpenter by Ericsunday619: 10:50am On Sep 27, 2017
AmaUwana:
Jesus Christ loves us all. If He didnt love u and i, we wouldnt be alive. Take a look at ur life, i mean sit down in a quiet area and look at ur life, u and i are not suppose to be alive but Christ love 4 us has set us free. Jesus Christ didn't take away ur girlfriend from u, you pursued her. ur inability to see God goodness and recognize Whom God is did that.
Jesus is a fraudster
Re: The Reasons I Hate Jesus Christ The Carpenter by AmaUwana(f): 4:53pm On Sep 30, 2017
Ericsunday619:
Jesus is a fraudster
No, He's not! Jesus unconditional love for u is the reason why you are alive..
Re: The Reasons I Hate Jesus Christ The Carpenter by STUPUDTHEISTS: 5:40pm On Sep 30, 2017
Ericsunday619:
so you believe in the rapture? when is your over rated Jesus Christ coming back? maybe he is coming next year but he better stay away from my apartment.

grin

Re: The Reasons I Hate Jesus Christ The Carpenter by Ericsunday619: 9:43pm On Sep 30, 2017

Re: The Reasons I Hate Jesus Christ The Carpenter by Ericsunday619: 11:48pm On Sep 30, 2017
STUPUDTHEISTS:

grin
my friend
Re: The Reasons I Hate Jesus Christ The Carpenter by STUPUDTHEISTS: 11:59pm On Sep 30, 2017
Ericsunday619:
my friend
What's up
Re: The Reasons I Hate Jesus Christ The Carpenter by Ericsunday619: 12:08am On Oct 01, 2017
STUPUDTHEISTS:

What's up
I dey my master o grin
Re: The Reasons I Hate Jesus Christ The Carpenter by Nobody: 3:11am On Oct 01, 2017
Romans 1:22 "Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools, 28 28 And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient; U are here wasting ur time on some one that is great that ur all generations combined shows U are deranged,frustrated and deluded
Re: The Reasons I Hate Jesus Christ The Carpenter by kristen12(f): 8:03am On Oct 01, 2017
Your opinion about him doesn't really matter. + you're sounding mentally disturbed. I hope all is well in your life?
Re: The Reasons I Hate Jesus Christ The Carpenter by Ericsunday619: 10:41am On Oct 14, 2017
kristen12:
Your opinion about him doesn't really matter. + you're sounding mentally disturbed. I hope all is well in your life?
it's you and your God that have mental problems
Re: The Reasons I Hate Jesus Christ The Carpenter by kristen12(f): 10:09am On Oct 20, 2017
Ericsunday619:
it's you and your God that have mental problems
LMAOOO grin grin. Stop sounding pained tongue

(1) (Reply)

A Student Thought On Hell,and The Replies He Got (pics) / Famous Last Words, From Atheists, Before They Died / 10 Frightening True Life Stories Of People Possessed By Demons- Get Shocked!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.