Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,127 members, 7,825,532 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:04 PM

Doctors In The House Please Help Me,i Am Dieing Silently. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Doctors In The House Please Help Me,i Am Dieing Silently. (532 Views)

Am Dieing Pls Help Me!! / Salaries Of Medical Doctors In Nigeria / FG To Ban Private Practice By Doctors In Public Service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Doctors In The House Please Help Me,i Am Dieing Silently. by empire2017(m): 2:36pm On Sep 21, 2017
It all stated july last 2months ago,i noticed i,m getting slimmer unlike my normal body shape.after aWeek my body began to look like the body of a lizard looking so scary nd always dry despited rubbing creams,i took some antiaboitics with ceftriaxone(by edge) injection for 7days nd dat marks the begining of predicament.after 2days completion of the injection,i started experincing rashes,weakness of the body,lost of apptite, headache,high fever, hotness of the body,sore all over my tongue nd mouth with addition to serious body itchintg especially @night nd rashes that looks like eczema on my chest.
Then i quickly rush goggle to search som symptoms of "hiv" nd it happens that i,m havinq all the symptoms.i then remembered the last time i made love to a lady was on "may17th" though we never have sex nor kiss each oda. I only did fingerin as there was no condom as @d moment.the following day being july15th,i quickly went for hiv test@lab A nd the result came out negative.i went for anoda test @lab B on 17th nd result showed negative.then on 20th i wen for anoda one @lab C,buh lab C said he trustd lab A so much as he will urge me to do a semen nd urine test as it might be infection.i paid nd my urine was collected with my semen.the next day result came out nd it read "no signficant growth of infection @fter 24hours of incubation. Then i had to treat malaria typhoid,
on august 25th,it became worst that my dad even noticed it nd was so@much concerned.he gave me money nd iwent for anoda test @ lab D,lab D said u gona do hiv test first.i did it nd result came out negave,he said u have do a semen nd urine test,my semen nd urine was collected nd i went home.the next day i went for the result nd it read"heavy growth of staffphylocucus aerous @fta 48 hrs of incubation @37'C".
He wrote out some drugs based on the culture, then said i shud take it nd i will be alright,buh then av taken all to no avail.buh one thing i noticed is that each time i take herbal medicine the symtoms will reduce including the rashes. Buh i cnt continue with the herbal as the woman that prepared it said it ok.
Longstory short,ryt nw i,m experincinq a lymph node growin behind my ear nd i read it harmless,hotness of the body,rashes though @minimal nw nd a noisy stomach bt not often nd heavy itching of body.
Please i nid advice nw as everybody nw is asking y i,m reducinq weight even my dad is so much worried @bt my health.,
noted:drugs prescribed by lab D include levofloxacin.nystatin nd panadol. Pls ignore my spelling nd choice of words .
THANKS
Re: Doctors In The House Please Help Me,i Am Dieing Silently. by thesicilian: 2:42pm On Sep 21, 2017
How old are you?
Re: Doctors In The House Please Help Me,i Am Dieing Silently. by Rolandken(m): 4:26pm On Sep 21, 2017
Visit a hospital and get checked by a doctor. Stop going from Lab to Lab.
Re: Doctors In The House Please Help Me,i Am Dieing Silently. by Meel: 5:22pm On Sep 21, 2017
Bro hin never hook you.

Please go to any federal teaching hospital or Medical center. O

(1) (Reply)

Late Periods / uk / Who Knew That Cucumber Could Do All These!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.