Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,191 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:09 AM

Sure Fixed Draw For The Weekend - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Sure Fixed Draw For The Weekend (2275 Views)

Free 100% Sure Fixed Match Whatsapp Group / Sure Fixed Games / Final Draw For Russia 2018 World Cup Dec. 1, 2017, Kazan Arena Stadum Moscow. (2) (3) (4)

Sure Fixed Draw For The Weekend by Rapoo(m): 3:14pm On Sep 21, 2017
hello my fellow punters. am here to assist those that will be interested in my weekend sure fixed draw, just 3odd. for weeks now I have been winning and all thanks to God and the source the games come from.

I know many have been scammed by fake dudes that claims they are in possession of fixed games.

but don't worry because you're gonna recover all your money bit by bit if you play the card well.

but please be fully aware that it's not for free. it goes for 5k and interested persons should dm me and I will reply you with my whatsapp digit and how you can contact me. and I will advice you take advantage of this Saturday and I promise you won't regret it.

below are some past of my won tickets.

Re: Sure Fixed Draw For The Weekend by ikbnice(m): 3:54pm On Sep 21, 2017
Liars are liable to die young. Beware of that.
Re: Sure Fixed Draw For The Weekend by Rapoo(m): 4:32pm On Sep 21, 2017
ikbnice:
Liars are liable to die young. Beware of that.

and you think if I want to lie I will lie because of 3odd. I would have lied with big odds and not 3odd. think and be wise bro.
Re: Sure Fixed Draw For The Weekend by GENT95(m): 6:01pm On Sep 21, 2017
bro,u know this football stuff is now fielded by scammers so kindly drop one game here for us to believe in you.. ..5k no be moi-moi
Re: Sure Fixed Draw For The Weekend by Rapoo(m): 6:29pm On Sep 21, 2017
GENT95:
bro,u know this football stuff is now fielded by scammers so kindly drop one game here for us to believe in you.. ..5k no be moi-moi

my sole aim is not in the 5k. my sole aim is helping dudes make money and recovery what they have lost bit by bit.

but I understand you and I won't drop the game on time. I will drop the ticket after 1st half of the game on Saturday and if you're convinced after full time. then you await the next game with your 5k
Re: Sure Fixed Draw For The Weekend by Reaper99(m): 6:31pm On Sep 21, 2017
dude 5k before d u give d bet....... buhari fall on you

Re: Sure Fixed Draw For The Weekend by babyfaceafrica: 6:32pm On Sep 21, 2017
Lolz..if I hear..5k ko..10k ni..make una use una head do analysis forget this thing
Re: Sure Fixed Draw For The Weekend by engrhegzy(m): 9:17pm On Sep 21, 2017
Rapoo:

my sole aim is not in the 5k. my sole aim is helping dudes make money and recovery what they have lost bit by bit.

but I understand you and I won't drop the game on time. I will drop the ticket after 1st half of the game on Saturday and if you're convinced after full time. then you await the next game with your 5k

If your sole aim is to help dudes recover their lost, why asking for money before you drop the game knowing fully well that guys have lost heavily on this. so if you really wanna help why not do it anyway.
Re: Sure Fixed Draw For The Weekend by xmaticguy(m): 11:53pm On Sep 21, 2017
[quote author=Rapoo post=60689904]hello my fellow punters. am here to assist those that will be interested in my weekend sure fixed draw, just 3odd. for weeks now I have been winning and all thanks to God and the source the games come from.

I know many have been scammed by fake dudes that claims they are in possession of fixed games.

but don't worry because you're gonna recover all your money bit by bit if you play the card well.

but please be fully aware that it's not for free. it goes for 5k...hungry man...hia to decive d gullible...u dnt ve any fixed match...who will pay 5k for 3odds....guy u no get sense oooo..u beta help ur poor self... Idiot...different antics every time....
Re: Sure Fixed Draw For The Weekend by Rapoo(m): 6:06am On Sep 22, 2017
[quote author=xmaticguy post=60705043][/quote]

I don't blame you. it's poverty that is your problem. I pay heavily for 3odd because I know what 3odd can do for me. keep talking rubbish while I keep gathering my cash
Re: Sure Fixed Draw For The Weekend by Rapoo(m): 6:09am On Sep 22, 2017
engrhegzy:

If your sole aim is to help dudes recover their lost, why asking for money before you drop the game knowing fully well that guys have lost heavily on this. so if you really wanna help why not do it anyway.

dude I pay heavily for that 3odd and 5k is a give away price for those that understands the strategy of sports betting.
Re: Sure Fixed Draw For The Weekend by GENT95(m): 8:57am On Sep 22, 2017
Rapoo:

at what time will u Be dropping the game?

Alex Iwobi Is A Wanted Man In Seychelles / Faiq Bolkiah: The Leicester City Man Who Is The World Richest Footballer (pics) / 2,265 Odds Sure Betking Free Booking Code For Lovers Of Million.