Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,814 members, 7,827,992 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:50 PM

Ask Me Any Question On CPA Marketing - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Ask Me Any Question On CPA Marketing (5395 Views)

Stop Wasting Promotion,make $250 Weekly On Cpa Marketing To 10m Usa Only Leads / How To Make $2000 Before 25th Dec On CPA Marketing / Free Guide To Your First $20,000+ On Cpa Marketing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ask Me Any Question On CPA Marketing by equipux(m): 4:59pm On Sep 21, 2017
Drop any issue you are facing with CPA marketing. I will try as much as possible to answer all questions
Re: Ask Me Any Question On CPA Marketing by masks(m): 7:18pm On Sep 21, 2017
I registered with bounty cpa. saw some ads and was asked questions about how I intended going about the adverts and how much traffic I would generate. well,I answered to the best of my knowledge.till date I'm yet to get an ad request.what could I have answered wrongly
Re: Ask Me Any Question On CPA Marketing by Nobody: 7:26pm On Sep 21, 2017
Pls do you know about Bounty CPA?

How can one start earning from CPA marketing?
Re: Ask Me Any Question On CPA Marketing by equipux(m): 7:34pm On Sep 21, 2017
masks:
I registered with bounty cpa. saw some ads and was asked questions about how I intended going about the adverts and how much traffic I would generate. well,I answered to the best of my knowledge.till date I'm yet to get an ad request.what could I have answered wrongly

Advertiser want to be sure you can really give quality and targeted traffic that can convert to lead hence that question.

To win such query is not a rocket science.

Next time go it like this.

Currently I use ppc, ppv, some media buy to promote my offers. I build separate landing page for each offer and this has been working well with my promotion on some other network and offers I promote. I work with ( mention like two other cpa network here, eg: maxbounty and peerfly). And will love to start sending in traffic to your offer if approved

Thanks

This will get you approved for almost any offer that requires approval.

1 Like

Re: Ask Me Any Question On CPA Marketing by equipux(m): 7:39pm On Sep 21, 2017
Bubewilson:
Pls do you know about Bounty CPA?

How can one start earning from CPA marketing?

Get account if you dont have one.

Pick an offer

Get a related domain for that offer

Build a landing page and redirect your traffic to the offers

You can start from fb ad to build traffic.

Bing and adword are powerful

Social media are great when done properly.

Dont neglet forum and article marketing. Use any means available to you to generate genuine and targeted traffic. Dont be affraid to fail. When you fail dont quit
Re: Ask Me Any Question On CPA Marketing by masks(m): 8:02pm On Sep 21, 2017
pls one more question...when asked about how much traffic I can bring. pls what do I answer on this one?
Re: Ask Me Any Question On CPA Marketing by equipux(m): 8:14pm On Sep 21, 2017
masks:
pls one more question...when asked about how much traffic I can bring. pls what do I answer on this one?

If no range of traffic is given just say what I said earlier. But to say something like 10,000+ clicks per month will be fine
Re: Ask Me Any Question On CPA Marketing by chopcy(m): 8:25pm On Sep 21, 2017
pls i was ask where my traffic will be coming from,pls what will be my answer?
Re: Ask Me Any Question On CPA Marketing by neihzar(m): 9:24pm On Sep 21, 2017
Have been battling with getting a maxbounty account for a while now with no success
Is there a cleansheet i can use to get myself accepted by maxbounty or peerfly?
Re: Ask Me Any Question On CPA Marketing by nelcliff(m): 5:29am On Sep 22, 2017
Pls help... I registered with Ogads and got approved for over 6 months now I haven't utilize it to make money. Can you help?
Re: Ask Me Any Question On CPA Marketing by Sapiosexuality(m): 8:34am On Sep 22, 2017
Is there an alternative to building an email list?

In summary, how does one do CPA with media buys?

Apply for CPA network. Get approved. Pick an offer. Go to buyandsell ads. Pay for a space after viewing the high ranking sites in your chosen niche. Build a landing page with instapage. Then activate. What am I missing?

Is there any way to build email lists without stress?

Is there any place I can build a landing page for free? This is very important.

Is there any place I can advertise for free?

Thank you.
Re: Ask Me Any Question On CPA Marketing by equipux(m): 11:50am On Sep 23, 2017
chopcy:
pls i was ask where my traffic will be coming from,pls what will be my answer?

I have answered this question.

Say you use ppc, ppv and some media buy and you market to US, UK and AU audience.
Re: Ask Me Any Question On CPA Marketing by equipux(m): 11:58am On Sep 23, 2017
Sapiosexuality:
Is there an alternative to building an email list?

In summary, how does one do CPA with media buys?

Apply for CPA network. Get approved. Pick an offer. Go to buyandsell ads. Pay for a space after viewing the high ranking sites in your chosen niche. Build a landing page with instapage. Then activate. What am I missing?

Is there any way to build email lists without stress?

Is there any place I can build a landing page for free? This is very important.

Is there any place I can advertise for free?

Thank you.

You can use ontraport.com for free landing page. They are powerful and easy to use. Talking of email list without stress, sorry I failed to understand what you mean by stress. If you mean build email list with a click of button with a magic formular the way som gorooos of doom claim I am sorry it doesnt exist. You have to sit up your ass and involve all means available to you. Use different bait as what interest one person may not moved the other.

Meanwhile You can reach me if you will love to have some active USA UK NZ ad AU email list. Upto 1million for a few bucks. Bear with me I cant give it for total free
Re: Ask Me Any Question On CPA Marketing by equipux(m): 12:02pm On Sep 23, 2017
Scout60:

what type of offers do we promote in cpa

There are thousands of offers. What works for Dick may not work for Harriet. Test as many offers as possible and see what works for you. A good way to start is ask your aff manager what is working for his other affs

Check offervault.com.
Re: Ask Me Any Question On CPA Marketing by equipux(m): 12:07pm On Sep 23, 2017
nelcliff:
Pls help... I registered with Ogads and got approved for over 6 months now I haven't utilize it to make money. Can you help?

Though I am not with Ogads but I know content locking is what ogads affs are using to succeed. Use there content locker on your webpage. Get some content people will be crazy to have access to and lock it with your locker so that b4 you access the content you must complete 1 or 2 offers.

2 Likes

Re: Ask Me Any Question On CPA Marketing by equipux(m): 12:10pm On Sep 23, 2017
neihzar:
Have been battling with getting a maxbounty account for a while now with no success
Is there a cleansheet i can use to get myself accepted by maxbounty or peerfly?

Talking of maxbounty Nigerians are finding it difficult to get approved currently. You can buy account from fiverr.com. But peerfly will approve your acc if you do it write
Re: Ask Me Any Question On CPA Marketing by praisegift(f): 1:56pm On Sep 23, 2017
Thnks for your assistant. i registered with peerfly, how can i get free nd paids traffic source. secondly how to draft the write up that you will use.
Re: Ask Me Any Question On CPA Marketing by equipux(m): 4:41pm On Sep 23, 2017
praisegift:
Thnks for your assistant. i registered with peerfly, how can i get free nd paids traffic source. secondly how to draft the write up that you will use.

Forums and social media has great free traffic. Youtube is powerful if you know how to do youtube SEO to rank your video. Paid traffic Read my comments above.

You can call me

07039187200. If you are still finding it difficult
Re: Ask Me Any Question On CPA Marketing by Olaxbolax100: 5:38pm On Sep 24, 2017
Please, I'm having issues with creating a foreign fb account for cpa. I get a picture from Instagram, crop it and use it to create a new Facebook account. I phone verified d account and I joined only 3 groups in one week. I have 100s of friend request of which I accept not more than 10 per day. I filled in all d necessary information on my profile. The problem is that Facebook still blocks d account. Please do you have any solution
Re: Ask Me Any Question On CPA Marketing by equipux(m): 6:59pm On Sep 24, 2017
Olaxbolax100:
Please, I'm having issues with creating a foreign fb account for cpa. I get a picture from Instagram, crop it and use it to create a new Facebook account. I phone verified d account and I joined only 3 groups in one week. I have 100s of friend request of which I accept not more than 10 per day. I filled in all d necessary information on my profile. The problem is that Facebook still blocks d account. Please do you have any solution

Call me
Re: Ask Me Any Question On CPA Marketing by equipux(m): 7:01pm On Sep 24, 2017
brightpre:
Good day sir,please I have something I want to discuss with you and I will like we chat privately,and your WhatsApp number has not been active for a very long time.

You can give me a call or use my phone no to search for me on fb
Re: Ask Me Any Question On CPA Marketing by AkProsper(m): 12:00am On Sep 25, 2017
post I need free traffic source for crakrevenue offers.
Re: Ask Me Any Question On CPA Marketing by joy2000: 5:26am On Sep 25, 2017
you really try. information brings transformation. simple.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How much does Bitumen cost per tonne? / FG Signs Mou On 1,000MW Power Plant In Katsina / How Much Is Moniepoint POS And How Can I Get It In PH ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.