Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,517 members, 7,954,963 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:16 PM

Ask Me Any Question On CPA Marketing - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Ask Me Any Question On CPA Marketing (5572 Views)

Stop Wasting Promotion,make $250 Weekly On Cpa Marketing To 10m Usa Only Leads / How To Make $2000 Before 25th Dec On CPA Marketing / Free Guide To Your First $20,000+ On Cpa Marketing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ask Me Any Question On CPA Marketing by equipux(m): 9:36am On Sep 28, 2017
nkeona:
pls how do you use bing ad I tried using my naira debit card but it was rejected

Try another card maybe gtb or access
Re: Ask Me Any Question On CPA Marketing by Nobody: 9:05pm On Oct 15, 2017
Pls has anyone here passed through the CPA training Dollar Empire organises?
Re: Ask Me Any Question On CPA Marketing by damoore(m): 11:19pm On Oct 18, 2017
New PeerFly account For Sale, PM me If interested or send me a message on Whatsapp, check my signature for contact.
Re: Ask Me Any Question On CPA Marketing by Odochime(m): 2:12pm On Nov 11, 2017
hello nairalanders, i just got accpted to peerfly and i need help getting affiliate links to offers
pls someone help
Re: Ask Me Any Question On CPA Marketing by lawrence35(m): 5:00pm On Nov 11, 2017
To make money online with CPA,PPA,CPM etc requires a lot of traffic and the leads can be very discouraging if you put your hope in it too much.

My take? build a blog, it can be a video blog, people watch alot of videos these days, and build traffic. post regularly, you can use up to 10 social network at once to share when you post.

Then.... you can join [url]adnetwork.i.ng[/url] add your weblog URL and get paid for displaying ads or (much more better) set the price and sell ads space on your website and make cool bucks monthly.

The truth is, it is difficult to get leads even when they view and even click the ads, but with display ads, you can not go wrong. Be Wise.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s6E0vaHf-x8
Re: Ask Me Any Question On CPA Marketing by M0esty(m): 12:15pm On Jan 11, 2018
Please i am using crakrevenue and want to know how i can get my earnings would their wire transfer work here in nigeria, im using diamond bank
Re: Ask Me Any Question On CPA Marketing by equipux(m): 7:13pm On Jan 28, 2018
AkProsper:
post I need free traffic source for crakrevenue offers.

Call me 07039187200
Re: Ask Me Any Question On CPA Marketing by equipux(m): 7:15pm On Jan 28, 2018
M0esty:
Please i am using crakrevenue and want to know how i can get my earnings would their wire transfer work here in nigeria, im using diamond bank

Get a paypal that can receive money . You can call me I have a guide that will teach you how to get one. Or ask you AM if you can receive your money through Western Union
Re: Ask Me Any Question On CPA Marketing by equipux(m): 6:18pm On Feb 09, 2018
AkProsper:
post I need free traffic source for crakrevenue offers.

Call me

Re: Ask Me Any Question On CPA Marketing by maigemuu: 7:11pm On Feb 09, 2018
Bubewilson:

Those guys are dupes.

1 Like

Re: Ask Me Any Question On CPA Marketing by equipux(m): 12:05pm On Feb 12, 2018
Bubewilson:

Try it and regret your life. They are scammers

2 Likes

Re: Ask Me Any Question On CPA Marketing by Stan999: 4:00pm On Dec 22, 2018
I want to push my first campaign using a mobile sweepstake offer from CPAgrip ...it obviously is doing well cos my affiliate manager told me too and $1.81 is paid per email submit from the accepted traffic.

I intend using geo-targeted facebook traffic at a daily budget of $10 a day... It should expose my ad to 1300-5000 impressions daily tho.. The traffic would be from USA, I want to focus on mobile traffic no desktop, and age range maybe 15-28.

The traffic would be sent to a landing page before the offer page, hoping to make it simple with real life images. creating a free one hopefully with wix.

I was hoping to add mailchimp to my landing page so that I could create generate an email list of people interested in that particular offer should I want to promote similar offer in future... I feel. Mailchimp has a free version that permits max 2000 mails or so.

Suggestions?

Frankly, capital is not friendly... At $10, I can't keep up for 5 days and I wrote to my AM asking he moves me to NET-7 ( I doubt) before I commenced to enable cash flow if it become profitable

Buh then worst case scenarios the campaign fails, I would have to twitch one or two processes to test what works....

Another hurdle!!

(exhausted)

@OP what Dyu think?
Re: Ask Me Any Question On CPA Marketing by KingOfThePay(m): 7:45pm On Dec 22, 2018
Stan999:
I want to push my first campaign using a mobile sweepstake offer from CPAgrip ...it obviously is doing well cos my affiliate manager told me too and $1.81 is paid per email submit from the accepted traffic.

I intend using geo-targeted facebook traffic at a daily budget of $10 a day... It should expose my ad to 1300-5000 impressions daily tho.. The traffic would be from USA, I want to focus on mobile traffic no desktop, and age range maybe 15-28.

The traffic would be sent to a landing page before the offer page, hoping to make it simple with real life images. creating a free one hopefully with wix.

I was hoping to add mailchimp to my landing page so that I could create generate an email list of people interested in that particular offer should I want to promote similar offer in future... I feel. Mailchimp has a free version that permits max 2000 mails or so.

Suggestions?

Frankly, capital is not friendly... At $10, I can't keep up for 5 days and I wrote to my AM asking he moves me to NET-7 ( I doubt) before I commenced to enable cash flow if it become profitable

Buh then worst case scenarios the campaign fails, I would have to twitch one or two processes to test what works....

Another hurdle!!

(exhausted)

@OP what Dyu think?

Nice, i like that. You just summarized the whole process of CPA. You have the clear plan in your palms make sure you don't abandon it. Just try and keep on trying you will make it.. The first 1-2 months may be tough but trust me after that everything will be on autopilot...

Its true CashFlow is very important in this business especially when you just starting out but it may take time to command the interest of your network in keeping you on your desired payment terms...All networks have their independent policies...

Best thing to do is work with networks that outrightly pays weekly ....Go to affpaying.com and search for networks that pays weekly...You can also check out Adcombo..GL

1 Like

Re: Ask Me Any Question On CPA Marketing by Stan999: 8:09pm On Dec 22, 2018
KingOfThePay:

Nice, i like that. You just summarized the whole process of CPA. You have the clear plan in your palms make sure you don't abandon it. Just try and keep on trying you will make it.. The first 1-2 months may be tough but trust me after that everything will be on autopilot...

Its true CashFlow is very important in this business especially when you just starting out but it may take time to command the interest of your network in keeping you on your desired payment terms...All networks have their independent policies...

Best thing to do is work with networks that outrightly pays weekly ....Go to affpaying.com and search for networks that pays weekly...You can also check out Adcombo..GL

Thank you so much for the lift and extra tip...
Would inquire about the networks and peruse through affpaying.

Hopefully, would keep the thread updated on progresses and outcomes..

Thank you once again for the tip

1 Like

Re: Ask Me Any Question On CPA Marketing by equipux(m): 1:59pm On Dec 27, 2018
I love you goal. At least you know what you want and also working towards getting it. But if I may advice I insist you at least buy a premium domain even if it .info which will cost you less than $3 on godaddy. Again from experience I think your offer might convert better on Snapchat ad than fb ad.

Just work hard and smart too you will surely reach your goal

Stan999:

Suggestions?

Another hurdle!!

(exhausted)

@OP what Dyu think?
Re: Ask Me Any Question On CPA Marketing by equipux(m): 12:31pm On Feb 09, 2019
CPA is rocking

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Information Needed On Taxi (cab) Business / Strictly Gigbucks And Seoclarks. Make Some Few Cash / Bvn Warning Alert!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.